Should I weigh my balls

Littlepickel2

Littlepickel2

Bronze
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
356
Reputation
314
Do you think I should weigh my balls so I can flex them to other people? I think it would be fun to testicle mog someone. Like, if someone fries the shit out of me in an argument, I can just tell them DNR and tell them how much my balls would cost if they were gold. :unsure::whistle:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and orbitlet
Do you think I should weigh my balls so I can flex them to other people? I think it would be fun to testicle mog someone. Like, if someone fries the shit out of me in an argument, I can just tell them DNR and tell them how much my balls would cost if they were gold. :unsure::whistle:
Chop them off and eat them
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
IMG 9123
 
my left ball outshines my right ball by 0.5 grams
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Littlepickel2
idk what they would be like. Is sperm literally stored in the testicles? Would they pop and release semen? (Don't ban me, this is not gay it's a question about human anatomy)
 

Similar threads

HexumReincarnated
Replies
17
Views
57
sebtrynaascend
S
kingkyerna
Replies
8
Views
45
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
THEbigcheeks
Replies
3
Views
20
vux
vux
price.
Replies
11
Views
64
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
49
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Littlepickel2
  • ReccesedSlavic
  • thirdlet88
  • dod697206
  • shortmanlett
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
Back
Top