Should I work in retail at Walmart instead of as a server at a restaurant?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Currently working at some low grade restaurant as a server and so I was thinking about instead applying to walmart because there's one near my house in walking distance. Does anyone have any experience working there? What's it like? Good for social interaction and NTmaxxing or is it more of a 'come in get your shit done and go home' type of environment?

@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
this and you'll get paid more
Tbh, I kinda like the socializing aspect of my current job since it helped me stop being so aspie and I know people from school but it also sucks big time getting NTmogged.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Currently working at some low grade restaurant as a server and so I was thinking about instead applying to walmart because there's one near my house in walking distance. Does anyone have any experience working there? What's it like? Good for social interaction and NTmaxxing or is it more of a 'come in get your shit done and go home' type of environment?

@curlyheadjames
as a german that has never been to merica i only know walmart is a thiefs paradise

Getting NTmogged is the only way to get more normal. At Walmart you’ll find yourself standing around by yourself stocking shelves for hours or having conversations with borderline retarded 60 year old coworkers.
Stay at the restaurant, it’s always better to be surrounded by higher NT people than lower NT people

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ChristianChad, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
You can Work For me

@curlyheadjames
nigga work retail fr more pay and a server nigga? youre on ur feet 24 7

Getting NTmogged is the only way to get more normal. At Walmart you’ll find yourself standing around by yourself stocking shelves for hours or having conversations with borderline retarded 60 year old coworkers.
Stay at the restaurant, it’s always better to be surrounded by higher NT people than lower NT people
High IQ ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
stay at walmart srs...all they do all day is talking to themselves and not being present ever when customer service calls em...very easy boring job:feelsgood::soy:

Walmart has a point scale
If you’re late you get a point
If you’re absent you get a point
If something is stored wrong you get a point
If you don’t finish you work you get a point, etc
If you get 5 points you instantly get fired
Schedule is posted for 3 weeks and you pretty much have to request time off
If you have a doctors appointment you have to schedule on your day off
You can’t call last minute if you have anything coming up

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ChristianChad