Should I?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
440
Reputation
173
Should I DNR this or listen to the advice because I NEED a lower third and I’ll actually log out of this account and never come back on here
It’s all I need
But I don’t trust myself to do it
And I don’t wanna go blind because I wanted to ascend by like 0.25psl lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4457.png
    IMG_4457.png
    514.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badacne and Araneae
Should I DNR this or listen to the advice because I NEED a lower third and I’ll actually log out of this account and never come back on here
It’s all I need
But I don’t trust myself to do it
And I don’t wanna go blind because I wanted to ascend by like 0.25psl lol
if you really that worried go get it done professionally.
 
if you really that worried go get it done professionally.
If I was old enough for surgery I wouldn’t even be on this website
I’m 16 and I wanna do it but ppl be saying I could go blind
Was wondering if that was true or if AI is js tryna scare me so I don’t do it
 
If I was old enough for surgery I wouldn’t even be on this website
I’m 16 and I wanna do it but ppl be saying I could go blind
Was wondering if that was true or if AI is js tryna scare me so I don’t do it
what are you doing? chin filler?
 
what are you doing? chin filler?
I planned on making my chin longer and wider , and making my gonions flared
But then it would look disproportionate to my mandible so I’ll have to do my whole lower third basically
Obviously gonna fuck up my side profile but Idc
 
Should I DNR this or listen to the advice because I NEED a lower third and I’ll actually log out of this account and never come back on here
It’s all I need
But I don’t trust myself to do it
And I don’t wanna go blind because I wanted to ascend by like 0.25psl lol
chin filler and blindness:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
I planned on making my chin longer and wider , and making my gonions flared
But then it would look disproportionate to my mandible so I’ll have to do my whole lower third basically
Obviously gonna fuck up my side profile but Idc
I think you should be fine but lowkey, if you're not feeling confident about it I wouldn't risk it. I've seen so many cases where people botch themselves and have to get it professionally fixed. I would just wait until you're 18 so you can get it professionally done or do hella research and make sure you know what you're doing.
 
chin filler and blindness:lul:
not only chin filler I’m doing my gonions mandible and chin
I’m not even mad that ur laughing at me tbh i hope im js overthinking it and being a dumbass
But vital arteries run through your jaw and chin and if you inject it in the wrong place it can cause backward flow and it would basically block the blood vessels traveling to ur retina
 
  • +1
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
I think you should be fine but lowkey, if you're not feeling confident about it I wouldn't risk it. I've seen so many cases where people botch themselves and have to get it professionally fixed. I would just wait until you're 18 so you can get it professionally done or do hella research and make sure you know what you're doing.
Alr ima probably explore other options like steroids or some shit I guess
I have alot to learn tho
 
the fuck? no dont do it by yourself

chew more, eat more red meat you need to train your atrophied masseters thats why your lower third looks bad, filler is a looksmin do not listen to these niggas
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pleas let me in
not only chin filler I’m doing my gonions mandible and chin
I’m not even mad that ur laughing at me tbh i hope im js overthinking it and being a dumbass
But vital arteries run through your jaw and chin and if you inject it in the wrong place it can cause backward flow and it would basically block the blood vessels traveling to ur retina
nah im laughing at the ai

that doesnt happen just use a vein map
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
the fuck? no dont do it by yourself

chew more, eat more red meat you need to train your atrophied masseters thats why your lower third looks bad, filler is a looksmin do not listen to these niggas
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-28 234002.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-28 234002.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
the fuck? no dont do it by yourself

chew more, eat more red meat you need to train your atrophied masseters thats why your lower third looks bad, filler is a looksmin do not listen to these niggas
oh boy
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
look at him and tell me his masseters arent the issue with his lower third

fillers are a symptom fix + they degrade within months, you can botch yourself easily, it doesnt address the root problem its just cope lol
 
the fuck? no dont do it by yourself

chew more, eat more red meat you need to train your atrophied masseters thats why your lower third looks bad, filler is a looksmin do not listen to these niggas
Thanks for your concern
Guessing ur a woman so idk why ur even on here but yh jfl at anyone who trains their jaw muscles either ascend or don’t ascend lol no point beating around the bush
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
look at him and tell me his masseters arent the issue with his lower third

fillers are a symptom fix + they degrade within months, you can botch yourself easily, it doesnt address the root problem its just cope lol
😂😂the issue with my lower third is inward gonions and a short chin
I don’t wanna look like hullo nigga there’s no such thing as low and high set massater muscles
my jaw Will obviously get wider But it will fuck up my jaw frontal angle because the muscles are higher set than the actual bone obviously
Please stop giving this advice and don’t take ur own advice unless you wanna look like a chipmunk with 0 angularity
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
look at him and tell me his masseters arent the issue with his lower third

fillers are a symptom fix + they degrade within months, you can botch yourself easily, it doesnt address the root problem its just cope lol
chin height/projection is prob his biggest issue
masseters over trained is a looksmin and it doesnt flare your gonions
 
Thanks for your concern
Guessing ur a woman so idk why ur even on here but yh jfl at anyone who trains their jaw muscles either ascend or don’t ascend lol no point beating around the bush
im a guy nigga i said train your masseters not atrophy it read, they are CURRENTLY atrophied
 
im a guy nigga i said train your masseters not atrophy it read, they are CURRENTLY atrophied
Yeah I want them to be apertrophied I don’t wanna be a blockhead
Stop bringing TikTok knowledge onto forums you piss me off
 
chin height/projection is prob his biggest issue
masseters over trained is a looksmin and it doesnt flare your gonions
thats just false, his masseters are high set so training it extensively isnt a looksmin + his masseters are nowhere near overtrained right now chewing meat naturally will not make them bulbous unless hes roiding

also it will help slightly with the gonions, but obviously nothing crazy because the only way to actually fix that is hardmaxxing
 
thats just false, his masseters are high set so training it extensively isnt a looksmin + his masseters are nowhere near overtrained right now chewing meat naturally will not make them bulbous unless hes roiding

also it will help slightly with the gonions, but obviously nothing crazy because the only way to actually fix that is hardmaxxing
U know nothing
This is what I’d look like if I listened to ur advice
No one wants this .
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_09-29-2026 1-49-27 am_1.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
Yeah I want them to be apertrophied I don’t wanna be a blockhead
Stop bringing TikTok knowledge onto forums you piss me off
??? do you understand what causes the blockhead look

its a combination of low set masseters + facial downgrowth

you have high set masseters what the fuck r u worrying about
 
thats just false, his masseters are high set so training it extensively isnt a looksmin + his masseters are nowhere near overtrained right now chewing meat naturally will not make them bulbous unless hes roiding

also it will help slightly with the gonions, but obviously nothing crazy because the only way to actually fix that is hardmaxxing
u wanna tell me how his masseters are gonna improve his chin height/projection and flare his gonions?
 
U know nothing
This is what I’d look like if I listened to ur advice
No one wants this .
thats overtrained, and even then it only looks slightly bad because you dont have prominent cheekbones and your face is narrow so you dont have the optimal FWHR + biwidth

in reality you will train your masseters to somewhere between where you at now and where that photo shows
 
??? do you understand what causes the blockhead look

its a combination of low set masseters + facial downgrowth

you have high set masseters what the fuck r u worrying about
High set and low set doesn’t exist lol if your face was downward grown and your gonial angle was extremely obtuse with a short ramus then they’d be high set if your claim was real

And if you had a 90 degree gonial angle (which is also unideal on the other end of the spectrum) then they’d be low set , which would be a good thing

Massaters make people look like a blockhead because they aren’t just on your gonion they connect to your zygo
so it doesn’t have the same effect as flared gonions it just adds mass in the wrong place making you less angular
Trust me nigga I’ve tried it
Everyone has fell for the jaw training propaganda at some point
But still tryna vouch for it in the big 26 is crazy g
 
thats overtrained, and even then it only looks slightly bad because you dont have prominent cheekbones and your face is narrow so you dont have the optimal FWHR + biwidth

in reality you will train your masseters to somewhere between where you at now and where that photo shows
My face isn’t narrow it’s actually too short my overall FWHR is too compact
I wish you could block people on org or sign a petition to ban their account
Your making me so fucking angry your actually clueless I hate you
don’t fucking reply to this either genuinely get the fuck out of here you bastard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
High set and low set doesn’t exist lol if your face was downward grown and your gonial angle was extremely obtuse with a short ramus then they’d be high set if your claim was real

And if you had a 90 degree gonial angle (which is also unideal on the other end of the spectrum) then they’d be low set , which would be a good thing

Massaters make people look like a blockhead because they aren’t just on your gonion they connect to your zygo
so it doesn’t have the same effect as flared gonions it just adds mass in the wrong place making you less angular
Trust me nigga I’ve tried it
Everyone has fell for the jaw training propaganda at some point
But still tryna vouch for it in the big 26 is crazy g
high set and low set does exist you do not need facial downgrowth to have high set masseters
 
My face isn’t narrow it’s actually too short my overall FWHR is too compact
I wish you could block people on org or sign a petition to ban their account
Your making me so fucking angry your actually clueless I hate you
don’t fucking reply to this either genuinely get the fuck out of here you bastard
ok nigga keep looksminning u can use the filler if u want and see what happens
 
ok nigga keep looksminning u can use the filler if u want and see what happens
yep and I’ll have a chadded jaw whilst you develop tmj and ascend to true Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
52
zygomatic02
Z
Retaspammer98
Replies
3
Views
27
Retaspammer98
Retaspammer98
Narexumi
Replies
2
Views
25
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
L
Replies
0
Views
27
Luctost
L
cashxarti
Replies
0
Views
13
cashxarti
cashxarti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top