Should loners really start a business and invest?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
As someone with no possibility of starting a family I don't see the point in starting a business either, but not because of muh no pussy no work.

If I start a successful business all by myself, get rich through serious years of hard work and then I suddenly die jfl
Who will own that? A family member I don't give a shit about? The government or some random?
Fuck that
Would I even fully enjoy the money I make? Doubt it

I'd rather earn just enough money to live a hedonistic life without worries for myself.
Even if some may argue "but a selfish life leads to emptiness :soy: "
I can't embrace this idea of building something only for someone I don't give a shit about to enjoy it after I die and thus effectively cucking me.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and AngryShortMale
u aint gonna build shit

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 20064 and Skywalker
u aint gonna build shit
3330422 A4E58681 1863 4B34 9948 C39D96ACF240

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, looks>books and Skywalker
Nigga thinks he'll be the next Elon Musk if he started a small bussines lol, if u are starting fresh from low cash (like most college graduates) most bussineses in the current age will only make you a little above average, like maybe in 10 years of hard work you'll be comfortable buying current year edition of Mercedes S Class or BMW M5, not a Supercar like Bugatti or Ferrari.

Unless it's Betcoins or Crypto (which has a large possibility of failing and losing all your shit btw) or you're a hot foid who'll start onlyfans, don't really hope much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Skull Issue and JovenCansao
Nigga thinks he'll be the next Elon Musk if he started a small bussines lol, if u are starting fresh from low cash (like most college graduates) most bussineses in the current age will only make you a little above average, like maybe in 10 years of hard work you'll be comfortable buying current year edition of Mercedes S Class or BMW M5, not a Supercar like Bugatti or Ferrari.
Nigga really says this
Unless it's Betcoins or Crypto (which has a large possibility of failing and losing all your shit btw) or you're a hot foid who'll start onlyfans, don't really hope much.
And then this
Jfl

Nigga really says this
Yep, that's The first part where i said if you're a normal college graduate guy

And then this
Jfl
Oh and the second part where i said if you have some more money or you're a foid

Low iQ Nigga can't even read and connect words properly but thinks he'll moneymaxx JFL

No need to moneymaxx anyway cuck belly, single moms are already taking your tax money from the goverment :feelsokman:

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao
No need to moneymaxx anyway cuck belly, single moms are already taking your tax money from the goverment :feelsokman:
Luckily I don't live in Europe
Taxes here in latam are low and single moms are left to rot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Luckily I don't live in Europe
Taxes here in latam are low and single moms are left to rot jfl
Hope Latin America doesn't follow that shit honestly, but with the rise of feminism in countries like Brazil (i have a Brazilian based friend and he says feminism is on the rise in Brazil) things don't seem going the right way

• +1
you can make a will at any age
let it be inherited by some poor people who never had a chance at fighting
or donate to some true cels to let them have surgeries
donate it for a legit good cause that you believe in after your death
id only let my parents inherit my money, none in my family, as it is
mathematically its ALWAYS worth it getting rich

i have spoken, dis is da wae

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and JovenCansao
As someone with no possibility of starting a family I don't see the point in starting a business either, but not because of muh no pussy no work.

If I start a successful business all by myself, get rich through serious years of hard work and then I suddenly die jfl
Who will own that? A family member I don't give a shit about? The government or some random?
Fuck that

I'd rather earn just enough money to live a hedonistic life without worries for myself.
I can't embrace this idea of building something only for someone I don't give a shit about to enjoy it after I die and thus effectively cucking me.
It better to start a business than to wagecuck for someone your whole entire life

• +1

Theres alot more ways to make money

• +1
Its also fun starting a business just for the heck of it , and keeps you occupied rather than wage slaving for someone else

• +1

Fuck that

find your purpose and flow, not pleasure and happiness. I promise you will make it.