Should manlets have confidence? Or should they know their place?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Should manlets have confidence? Or should they know their place? Answer honestly and be brutal if need be

@FailedNormieManlet thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, KraftDurchLeid and FailedNormieManlet
Should manlets have confidence? Or should they know their place? Answer honestly and be brutal if need be

It depends.

It's obvious when a manlet is overcompensating and being overly needy tbh. But being a super shy manlet is fucking suicide lol, you will get no friends or respect.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Qaliqal, currylightskin and 3 others
Confidence that they won't get crippled after the brutal LL surgery/ies

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
heightmaxx or betabuxx or rope, simple asf

P.S: don't rope.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and sergeant blackpill
I want to betabux so badly
Two horrible fates of either bone crushing pain or eternal hearbreak watching your wife antagonize you while lusting over chads. Just for some puss?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Two horrible fates of either bone crushing pain or eternal hearbreak watching your wife antagonize you while lusting over chads. Just for some puss?
I literally fantasise marrying some used girl. See the chads can have their fun with her in her prime, but I get to marry her and cuddle her. So I actually won :soy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Qaliqal, Effortless, russwestbrook and 4 others
being a super shy manlet is fucking suicide
Then I should be in gandy heaven by now

Fr tho, idk how i put on this mask of extrovertedness in front of school friends, no one knows how fucked i am inside :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • Love it
I literally fantasise marrying some used girl. See the chads can have their fun with her in her prime, but I get to marry her and cuddle her. So I actually won :soy:
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Qaliqal, Deleted member 13588 and FailedNormieManlet
betabuxx but be redpilled. Have some game and dominate your wife so she doesn't shit all over you in your marriage, or you could just move to Dubai or some Arabic country and betabuxx multiple wives and never worry about one of them divorcing you (cuz u got 5 other stacylites)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Hueless and FailedNormieManlet
Manlet's must adapt if they act chad and can back it up i see no issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
There is literally zero reasons for them to be but fake it till you make it i guess

It depends.

It's obvious when a manlet is overcompensating and being overly needy tbh. But being a super shy manlet is fucking suicide lol, you will get no friends or respect.
hmm so you think just be in the middle then?

dont act hard but dont take shit

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
betabuxx but be redpilled. Have some game and dominate your wife so she doesn't shit all over you in your marriage, or you could just move to Dubai or some Arabic country and betabuxx multiple wives and never worry about one of them divorcing you (cuz u got 5 other stacylites)
Woman will always be ahead of you mentally with the redpill mindset

Then I should be in gandy heaven by now

Fr tho, idk how i put on this mask of extrovertedness in front of school friends, no one knows how fucked i am inside :ROFLMAO:
Same bro, actually scratch that tbh. My friends know I am mentally fucked, but not to this extent and they know I hide it.
Because I am inferior and it turns me on seeing my wife pleasured by REAL men :soy:
redpill is misogynistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, ROTTING, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Same bro, actually scratch that tbh. My friends know I am mentally fucked, but not to this extent and they know I hide it.

Because I am inferior and it turns me on seeing my wife pleasured by REAL men :soy:

redpill is misogynistic.
and blackpill isn't? these mfs say foids are horrible racist sexist robots who only want Chad and who are dumb horrible people. Just accept it, women are inferior to men (I have to clarify this is a joke so I don't get cancelled)

And honestly I don't see how the redpill is misogynistic

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
hmm so you think just be in the middle then?

dont act hard but dont take shit
I just saw your pm.

JFL bro yes don't act like hot shit and brag about shit. Like I said, "bragging" can only be done if it's done subtly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 18244
and blackpill isn't? these mfs say foids are horrible racist sexist robots who only want Chad and who are dumb horrible people. Just accept it, women are inferior to men (I have to clarify this is a joke so I don't get cancelled)

And honestly I don't see how the redpill is misogynistic
I am not a misogynist. I just recognise that women are faultless queens

• JFL
just use top 0.00000000000001% famous short man as your example theory
I just wanted to use his face as an example of face trumping height. I dont know a lot of gl people

Actually Amnesia is quite short as well

• JFL
which parts? apart from wanting them to by housewife or u joking
I've denounced all blackpill ideology and have decided to become a cuckold. SFcels were right all along :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 18436 and Deleted member 17829
It depends.

Yeah. Most short people I know developed some kind of pathology due to their height. Some got really into lifting weight. Some had loud personalities. A really short dude I knew spent some time looking for a reason to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah. Most short people I know developed some kind of pathology due to their height. Some got really into lifting weight. Some had loud personalities. A really short dude I knew spent some time looking for a reason to live.
Final dude sounds like me JFL.

People irl describe me as a easy going and chill, I don't try to start fights for no reason but I deffo don't take shit

• +1
Final dude sounds like me JFL.
Nah he was 5 ft. Much shorter than you. Spent a lot of time travelling to different places. Came back much happier and full of life.

• +1
Nah he was 5 ft. Much shorter than you. Spent a lot of time travelling to different places. Came back much happier and full of life.
JFL, Im literally planning to travel and shit. How is he doing now?

• +1
Most relationships aren't betabux bro. You can still attract women as a short guy, it is just harder. But you won't be able to go to a bar and slay based on your looks unless your face is like gandy tier.

• +1
JFL, Im literally planning to travel and shit. How is he doing now?
He got married to a nice girl. Seems pretty happy.

But niggas here cry about not being 6'5" JFL.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 16275
Tom Cruise was a manlet slayer
in society’s eyes he just cuts it at 5’7

in the real world manlet is 5’6 and below

that being said 5’7-5’9 is still bad it’s just not manlet like the people on this site say

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Sigmamale, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
You should be confident as a guy no matter what :bluepill:. Unironically true blue pill even if you are inferior you should not act like so. Manlets should always be confident to not worsen their treatment. That being said you cannot get away with acting cocky as a manlet unles you are chad facially.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
in society’s eyes he just cuts it at 5’7

in the real world manlet is 5’6 and below

that being said 5’7-5’9 is still bad it’s just not manlet like the people on this site say
Tom cruise is close to 5'8". Def below average but not turbo manlet.

• +1
You should be confident as a guy no matter what :bluepill:. Unironically true blue pill even if you are inferior you should not act like so. Manlets should always be confident to not worsen their treatment. That being said you cannot get away with acting cocky as a manlet unles you are chad facially.
It's all about congruence. Like imagine if @FailedNormieManlet was angry and aggressive all the time. He would be seen as an overcompensating manlet. But since he is easy going and NT, people like him very much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
Tom cruise is close to 5'8". Def below average but not turbo manlet.
rob is wrong there is no chance he’s close to 5’8

he’s around 170

• +1
It's all about congruence. Like imagine if @FailedNormieManlet was angry and aggressive all the time. He would be seen as an overcompensating manlet. But since he is easy going and NT, people like him very much.
100%, I've seen hyper aggressive manlets before and they just look very insecure to people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829
Nah. I trust him more than your claims. That site is usually accurate.
imagine taking this guy’s word as gospel

ACC46BF6 4C2E 4CD5 BB38 AC37DD2B27F7

fr he’s wrong on many people, like he thinks ozil is 176ish when he clearly clears 5’10

• Woah

it depends on how short they are but anything under 5"5 it doesent matter how confident you are

• +1
be yourself it doesnt matter anyway you will either be hated or loved and nothing will change it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Are you short, OP?

• JFL

redpill is misogynistic.
The things people say for jfl reacts... :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
neither. the only solution is death. there is no salvation.

• Woah