Should manlets have confidence? Or should they know their place?

It's all about congruence. Like imagine if @FailedNormieManlet was angry and aggressive all the time. He would be seen as an overcompensating manlet. But since he is easy going and NT, people like him very much.
Yes agreed as a manlet you can be confident and easy going but you can't be high t high dht low inhib aggressive brute mogger confident

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 17829
Yes agreed as a manlet you can be confident and easy going but you can't be high t high dht low inhib aggressive brute mogger confident
are u sigmamale on discord mod of tails server? or just same name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Manlets need to be exterminated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
it's impossible to get tbh. A confidence is received gradually in your teen age and you are just confident due to validation by normies, teachers, parents etc. "Gaining confidence" is a scam from redpillers and PUA retards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17244
Yes. I should have been shot dead
over. Where do u live? Locationmaxx asap. I'm 173cm (5'8) and it's over af. When I take a bike, I have much more attention from foids than I'm on foot lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Sure, if they’re gl

over. Where do u live? Locationmaxx asap. I'm 173cm (5'8) and it's over af. When I take a bike, I have much more attention from foids than I'm on foot lmao.
Central Europe but I won't leave. I accept my fate. I hate chinks not gonna move there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17244
ask Mr. Zelensky