Should men wear makeup? Do you wear makeup?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Everyone knows the power of makeup and how much it can ascend the face. Every single male celebrity uses makeup before making any appearance anywhere. I personally only use concealer for my under eyes and occasional acne and blemishes. Do you wear makeup? Should guys wear makeup? What do you think ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
thats mad gay fosho feel me fr

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Id rather do surgery

Im not a bad b

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
Short history lesson.

Men in Europe did use to wear make up.

It stopped in English High Society because Beau Brummell stopped using it and he was kinda like an influencer back then.

French Aristocrats stopped using it after the French revolution. It was associated with bougie class and all that.

Fucking skincare companies want us to return to those ways though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, jisko32, maarda and 1 other person
This might come as a surprise but i don't use it. I just use skin care to not need it.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Everyone knows the power of makeup and how much it can ascend the face. Every single male celebrity uses makeup before making any appearance anywhere. I personally only use concealer for my under eyes and occasional acne and blemishes. Do you wear makeup? Should guys wear makeup? What do you think ?

I’d use Bb cream. Nothing more tbh

I don't, and no one should wear makeup (but I understand if you do in todays world)

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don't but I would

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Imretarded?
Even the flag bearers of sigma males like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cilian Murphy and Christian Bale wear makeup
for a movie scene probably not a everyday thing

No because males rely on bone mass which no fake-up adds. Even on foids, you can easily tell which foid actually looks good even with fake-up on. Sure it can give the illiusion of better eye shape and etc but tbh I can see through it easily. No fake up for lack of sagittal growth, lack of mandible, and etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
I don't but I would
i've thought of trying for eyes tbh but jfl at having makeup all over your face. must be uncomfortable to have all that shit on you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No because males rely on bone mass which no fake-up adds. Even on foids, you can easily tell which foid actually looks good even with fake-up on. Sure it can give the illiusion of better eye shape and etc but tbh I can see through it easily. No fake up for lack of sagittal growth, lack of mandible, and etc.
Makeup can alter your features. It can make the nose smaller, jaw sharper, ogee curve, pronounced, lips bigger etc. And if you are really good at makeup it's undetectable. Many hollywood stars get makeup done from a few dozen experts that do it on them and makeup that's done by a professional is nearly invisible.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Imretarded?
Makeup can alter your features. It can make the nose smaller, jaw sharper, ogee curve, pronounced, lips bigger etc. And if you are really good at makeup it's undetectable. Many hollywood stars get makeup done from a few dozen experts that do it on them and makeup that's done by a professional is nearly invisible.
It can't manifest something which doesn't exist. Sweeney is a good example of it. Despite having shit ton of fake-up, you can still see her truecel eye area. Fake-up has very little on your looks besides masking skin blemishes.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

just use bb cream

Nah seems gay

concealer unironically worked for me a few times, even when caught the girl didn’t mind it since I was already scary looking so maybe it helped trustworthyness