Should my NY resolution be to stop coming to this forum?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
As much as I love helping my boyos, I feel like you guys might be ready to spread your wings and fly free without my guidance, I'm considering a NY resolution of never coming back. I know this might be hard news for some of you, but you'd still have 12 or so days to absorb my wisdom

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, justinzayn, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
eh i just want to stop posting in off tooic

wait, remind me who you are again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 16369
As much as I love helping my boyos, I feel like you guys might be ready to spread your wings and fly free without my guidance, I'm considering a NY resolution of never coming back. I know this might be hard news for some of you, but you'd still have 12 or so days to absorb my wisdom
Yeah, go ahead.

wait, remind me who you are again?
you're an utter pathetic peice of shit, 500 post count loser. if you had more post count you would have perhaps known just how much of a legend I am on this forum, greycel loser bitch

Okay kiddo.

E8DBC1AB DCA1 4943 AF23 075F4CFFAB63

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
you're an utter pathetic peice of shit, 500 post count loser. if you had more post count you would have perhaps known just how much of a legend I am on this forum, greycel loser bitch
Doesn't ring a bell

Good riddance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back