Should One Chose Harder STEM subjects or easier Worthless Crap for GPA maxxing?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
To access the best degrees and universities ( medicine, law, finance) your GPA ( baccalaureate) should be 4.0 (100/100)

Should one select mainly worthless ( but easier) classes like history, languages, politics, religion in highschool with the hope of getting better GPA or should one select mainly harder ( but actually useful) classes like maths, physics, chemistry ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
@eduardkoopman @Collagen or rope @Blackmannnns @suavesmirk

• +1
Reactions: thecel
maths + biology and any easy subject and ur good to go

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, WhiteGoodman and PubertyMaxxer
obviously choose the easy shit getting into good uni is all that matters in life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Gaia262, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
To access the best degrees and universities ( medicine, law, finance) your GPA ( baccalaureate) should be 4.0 (100/100)

Should one select mainly worthless ( but easier) classes like history, languages, politics, religion in highschool with the hope of getting better GPA or should one select mainly harder ( but actually useful) classes like maths, physics, chemistry ?
Chemistry, might have a decent amount of women in them field.
The rest isnake dominated field.

The thing is.
What is top 5 priority? That decides what to chose.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
obviously choose the easy shit getting into good uni is all that matters in life
Well if your subhuman you're better off with math/logic based subjects due to less subjectivity in the teachers ratings

Chemistry, might have a decent amount of women in them field.
The rest isnake dominated field.

The thing is.
What is top 5 priority? That decides what to chose.
Chemistry should always be coupled with physics and molecular biology tbh

maths + biology and any easy subject and ur good to go
I reckon Maths + Physics as advanced classes is much better because they both go well together

But chemistry, biology, CS should also be taken at regular/basic level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Chemistry should always be coupled with physics and molecular biology tbh
My ex was a chemistry phd or something. I never understood their system of promoting and going up.
I recall she talked quit a bit also about female colleagues, so surprisingly to me I found out women also do chemestry I guess. I always throught it was men field.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
My ex was a chemistry phd or something. I never understood their system of promoting and going up.
I recall she talked quit a bit also about female colleagues, so surprisingly to me I found out women also do chemestry I guess. I always throught it was men field.
Science is dominated by women

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Choose the subject you enjoy and is the easiest. FYI a degree is completely useless to be honest. Its the social experience/nightlife is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17344 and Enfant terrible

i would go with what i find the most interesting so i would atleast have fun studying it

Choose the subject you enjoy and is the easiest. FYI a degree is completely useless to be honest. Its the social experience/nightlife is what matters.
It's not useless in like 99% of fields. It can be useless in stuff that is coding/software development related. Maybe in finance as well if you bother enough to read up on books alone and do all the work yourself, then go into stock trading and stuff like that which doesn't require you to be employed by someone. You won't be an Engineer,Doctor,Lawyer,Dentist,Pharmacist for example without a degree

To answer the question you'll probably have to resort to flipping burgers relatively soon if you have no base on math/phys/chem in a related field (especially math). Plus did you even check the entry requirements or just made up "ah yes yes to get in I need perfect grade"? Because last I checked Tilburg University and TU Delft both had a minimum grade needed for some necessary classes (won't get into engineering without maths classes etc). They're not fucking amateurs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Anchor_Ship
To answer the question you'll probably have to resort to flipping burgers relatively soon if you have no base on math/phys/chem in a related field (especially math). Plus did you even check the entry requirements or just made up "ah yes yes to get in I need perfect grade"? Because last I checked Tilburg University and TU Delft both had a minimum grade needed for some necessary classes (won't get into engineering without maths classes etc). They're not fucking amateurs
In Germany only the total gpa matters for the top finance unis, law & medicine

In Germany only the total gpa matters for the top finance unis, law & medicine
I don't think there's , according to those jew lists at least, a single top 50 German uni. I've only known that Munich one is good for engineering, and a couple of others for Law. Unis like Tilburg (one of the top ones worldwide for econ related stuff, so business admin,finance,accounting etc) , TU Delft (engineering), ETH, Lausanne one, PSL university (lol) , Sorbonne, etc mog

• +1
You've posted dozens of these threads.

• +1
I don't think there's , according to those jew lists at least, a single top 50 German uni. I've only known that Munich one is good for engineering, and a couple of others for Law. Unis like Tilburg (one of the top ones worldwide for econ related stuff, so business admin,finance,accounting etc) , TU Delft (engineering), ETH, Lausanne one, PSL university (lol) , Sorbonne, etc mog
Yeah but for medicine only gpa matters

Yeah but for medicine only gpa matters
Idk, I'd still look more into it, sounds hard to believe at respectable unis. I anyways would still take at least Biology and maybe Chemistry or you're bound to fuck yourself up.