Should one’s true dick size be (NBP + BP / 2)?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
For instance, if you’re 5” BP and 4.5” NBP, is saying you’re 4.75” the most accurate?

(5 + 4.5 = 9.5 / 2 = 4.75)

In terms of penile measurements, scientifically speaking, we go by the BP method. Practically speaking, people claim your BP can’t be used and they claim you should go with your NBP.

Pro-BP/anti-NBP propagandists say your pubic fat gets compressed while having sex whereas pro-NBP/anti-BP propagandists say your pubic fat doesn’t get compressed while having sex.

Thus, to end this debate, I propose adding your BP number as well as your NBP number and then dividing it by two to get your true size.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, CupOfCoffee, Reformed and 7 others
For instance, if you’re 5” BP and 4.5” NBP, is saying you’re 4.75” the most accurate?

(5 + 4.5 = 9.5 / 2 = 4.75)

In terms of penile measurements, scientifically speaking, we go by the BP method. Practically speaking, people claim your BP can’t be used and they claim you should go with your NBP.

Pro-BP/anti-NBP propagandists say your pubic fat gets compressed while having sex whereas pro-NBP/anti-BP propagandists say your pubic fat doesn’t get compressed while having sex.

Thus, to end this debate, I propose adding your BP number as well as your NBP number and then dividing it by two to get your true size.
If you're sub 20% bf then NBP is the real measurement.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 5467 and 2 others
Just cut it off. If you don't get no pussy what's the point?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 5467
If you're sub 20% bf then NBP is the real measurement.
I want to go with this new formula because it means I can chodemaxx.

4.75” x 4.75” sounds better than 4.5” x 4.75” or 5” x 4.75”.

Currently I’m overweight. I got a 0.5” fat pad right now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32425, wificonnector and 2 others
I want to go with this new formula because it means I can chodemaxx.

4.75” x 4.75” sounds better than 4.5” x 4.75” or 5” x 4.75”.

Currently I’m overweight. I got a 0.5” fat pad right now.
Tbh it never began when you're measuring in decimals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Myth, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Mine doesn't change at all

i wish i had a big girth

Tbh it never began when you're measuring in decimals.
Penile measurement are supposed to be done in two decimals. Not one or zero decimals.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Btw aren't the average penis studies taken with the NBP method?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 32425, nordicfoidslayer23 and 1 other person
@Beastimmung thoughts?

Btw aren't the average penis studies taken with the NBP method?
No, penis size studies are done with the BP measurement. That way, someone’s body fat doesn’t become a factor that stops us from saying “b-but we have to look at how fat someone one! Fatter people have more pubic fat, so it means they appear smaller than they really are!” That’s why the most accurate studies will go with BP instead of NBP. They will also measure people without penile problems such as PIED/ED.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 30884
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 24444
Bp is cope and should be banned. Lost 25 kg and gained 0 mm in both bp and nbp. Bit ridiculous to claim size that you cant see

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 32425
No, penis size studies are done with the BP measurement. That way, someone’s body fat doesn’t become a factor that stops us from saying “b-but we have to look at how fat someone one! Fatter people have more pubic fat, so it means they appear smaller than they really are!” That’s why the most accurate studies will go with BP instead of NBP. They will also measure people without penile problems such as PIED/ED.
Do studies mention this? Never seen it written in any study

It's so fucking over, every day i keep dreaming about the dickpill, it bends me over and ravages me,and every hour that im awake i think about it, i cant escape, theres no escape of the dickpill it's so fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 26642
Bp is cope and should be banned. Lost 25 kg and gained 0 mm in both bp and nbp. Bit ridiculous to claim size that you cant see
I seem to store little fat in my pubic area. Most of it goes to my stomach. Even though I am overweight, my BP measurement only adds half an inch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, cytoplasm and Deleted member 24444
Do studies mention this? Never seen it written in any study
Yes, they do mention how they measure it. Otherwise it won’t be taken seriously.

It's so fucking over, every day i keep dreaming about the dickpill, it bends me over and ravages me,and every hour that im awake i think about it, i cant escape, theres no escape of the dickpill it's so fucking over
You were 4 inches first, now you’re 3? I think you’re going by NBP. Try out “my” formula instead.

You were 4 inches first, now you’re 3? I think you’re going by NBP. Try out “my” formula instead.
Bro.. my dick LEGIT shrank 1 inch the past years due to weak erections and bad habits

Theres no getting that 1 inch back...

Try nofapmaxxing.
Lets say i try that realisticaly gain 0.5inch back from the 1 inch lost

3.5 inches of dick is still over, even 4 is fucking over

I cant seem to do anything anymore ffs, i literally have no reddeming qualities either not that it would matter...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
@Beastimmung thoughts?
Don't give a fuck I never claim an accurate size anyway i just round down usually lol

but i guess nbp cause its impossible to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel

I cant seem to do anything anymore ffs, i literally have no reddeming qualities either not that it would matter...
You might have a good face.

Wow you actually have a micropenis. I advice you to fuck sex workers

• +1
High iq

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
You might have a good face.
Lol no jfl, my face looks 4/10 on a good day
Thanks for the advice pal i really apreciate it, but did you know that even sex workers reject dicklets and make fun of them in their face and with their co workers?

• So Sad
Thanks for the advice pal i really apreciate it, but did you know that even sex workers reject dicklets and make fun of them in their face and with their co workers?
That doesn't happen, they firstly wouldn't reject you, they would actually prefer you as a client cause you can't be painful.

They will talk behind your back maybe but never infront of you cause then they would obviously lose a client

No, a micropenis would be 3” BP or less. He’s 3” NBP. He is just small.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
No, a micropenis would be 3” BP or less. He’s 3” NBP. He is just small.
Maybe for an asian but for a white guy 3.5 inches is def microdick @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and St.TikTokcel
I went through your old profile and I saw your pictures. You look okay. Mogs me.
I tried looking back on my old threads too to see how i used to look like, which thread exactly did you see, im curious

Maybe for an asian but for a white guy 3.5 inches is def microdick @St.TikTokcel
“muh asians have smaller penises”

JFL. That’s cope.

And 3.5” is just small, it’s not a micropenis. Go ask any doctor.

I tried looking back on my old threads too to see how i used to look like, which thread exactly did you see, im curious
The one where you posted your eye area.