Should one’s true dick size be (NBP + BP / 2)?

point being is that there is no hope even its 3-4 inches, BEST case scenario is sex with a fatass ugly landwhale (assuming she doesnt rejects you while seeing your dick) and the next day she makes fun of you with her friends and leaves you

Its too late now to change anything, im way fucked over the head. back in the day i would gladly take THE FUCKING SURGERY IF THE DOCTORS AGREED WITH ME but now i dont see the point

But i will go back to one specific doctor 1 day and fucking drop an atomic dickpill on that fucker, most of them dont know shit about modern dick standards of women, fuckers all of em
From what I read, women say that if your dick is small then you should be able to compensate for it with your mouth and fingers. How is your oral game? Your fingering game? If you can’t do these things, then yeah, it’s bad. But if you’re somehow able to do these things, it’s not so bad after all. Plus if you really want, you can look into phalloplasty but the idea of having your cock cut open is so scary to me. I would never do it.

Are u just making this up? Doubt people with sub 5 inches even bother with sex. I’m srs
I am just using logic. These sizes exist because people inherited genes from their ancestors. They definitely bred, otherwise we would have zero guys on this planet with a sub 5” penis.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
For instance, if you’re 5” BP and 4.5” NBP, is saying you’re 4.75” the most accurate?

(5 + 4.5 = 9.5 / 2 = 4.75)

In terms of penile measurements, scientifically speaking, we go by the BP method. Practically speaking, people claim your BP can’t be used and they claim you should go with your NBP.

Pro-BP/anti-NBP propagandists say your pubic fat gets compressed while having sex whereas pro-NBP/anti-BP propagandists say your pubic fat doesn’t get compressed while having sex.

Thus, to end this debate, I propose adding your BP number as well as your NBP number and then dividing it by two to get your true size.
According to looksmax you need a 10 inche flaccid pener.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
point being is that there is no hope even its 3-4 inches, BEST case scenario is sex with a fatass ugly landwhale (assuming she doesnt rejects you while seeing your dick) and the next day she makes fun of you with her friends and leaves you

Its too late now to change anything, im way fucked over the head. back in the day i would gladly take THE FUCKING SURGERY IF THE DOCTORS AGREED WITH ME but now i dont see the point

But i will go back to one specific doctor 1 day and fucking drop an atomic dickpill on that fucker, most of them dont know shit about modern dick standards of women, fuckers all of em
It’s actually over I’m afraid. Truecel is being too optimistic. Sub 5 inch is already bad, sub 4 is death tier. Forget ever pleasing a foid

I am just using logic. These sizes exist because people inherited genes from their ancestors. They definitely bred, otherwise we would have zero guys on this planet with a sub 5” penis.
That’s just bad logic. Why do manlets or people with extremely ugly faces still exist then? Bc something has been passed down doesn’t mean it’s ideal. Especially in 2023 when most foids are hoes, good luck finding a foid accept u for even just being sub 5 inch

• Hmm...
From what I read, women say that if your dick is small then you should be able to compensate for it with your mouth and fingers. How is your oral game? Your fingering game? If you can’t do these things, then yeah, it’s bad.
Nigga, i have talked to a girl outside my family once in my life and got rejected (she was ugly and emo)

I never had the chance do to anything sexual other than jacking off jfl

But it doesnt matter imo, a female respects you because of your dick, not because of fingers

It’s actually over I’m afraid. Truecel is being too optimistic. Sub 5 inch is already bad, sub 4 is death tier. Forget ever pleasing a foid
You can please a woman without using your dick, as I mentioned earlier. Oral and fingering skills are underrated.

That’s just bad logic. Why do manlets or people with extremely ugly faces still exist then? Bc something has been passed down doesn’t mean it’s ideal. Especially in 2023 when most foids are hoes, good luck finding a foid accept u for even just being sub 5 inch
How is it bad logic? The question was “can sex havers have dicks smaller than 5”? The answer is obviously yes.

I love having my bbc

• WTF
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Nigga, i have talked to a girl outside my family once in my life and got rejected (she was ugly and emo)

I never had the chance do to anything sexual other than jacking off jfl

But it doesnt matter imo, a female respects you because of your dick, not because of fingers
Wrong. A MALE respects you because of your dick. A female respects you if you know how to use it. Also, brutal.. I’ve been rejected too by a girl I liked. :(

just dickmax it is that simple.
Lets say i try that realisticaly gain 0.5inch back from the 1 inch lost

3.5 inches of dick is still over, even 4 is fucking over

I cant seem to do anything anymore ffs, i literally have no reddeming qualities either not that it would matter...

I love having my bbc
SHUT the FUCK up BBC

You think its funny invading a dicklet thread like that? one day dicklets will revolt and chop your BBC in half ( in a 3d simulation )

Wrong. A MALE respects you because of your dick
Yeah i heard rumors that gays are bigger size queens than women but i dont know if thats true JFL

A female respects you if you know how to use it.
I wish it was like that man, but i have heard too many stories of dicklets being humuliated just because the size of their dicks..
Also, brutal.. I’ve been rejected too by a girl I liked. :(
Yeah, like whats the point of even trying anything anymore lol, that emo girl was the ugliest girl at school, over

nigga dickmax. go use a penis pump or jelqmax.
SHUT the FUCK up BBC

You think its funny invading a dicklet thread like that? one day dicklets will revolt and chop your BBC in half ( in a 3d simulation )

Yeah i heard rumors that gays are bigger size queens than women but i dont know if thats true JFL

I wish it was like that man, but i have heard too many stories of dicklets being humuliated just because the size of their dicks..

Yeah, like whats the point of even trying anything anymore lol, that emo girl was the ugliest girl at school, over

• +1
SHUT the FUCK up BBC

This was originally a dick size thread. But if you want, I can delete his original message if it makes you feel better.
Oh, it’s true, for sure. But even straight men will respect a guy if it’s been told he’s got a big dick. Trust me, I know. I used to be friends with a guy whose dick was big and he got praise from a prostitute and then afterwards my prettyboy friend.
It also depends on the woman, for sure. Many women are toxic, but I believe there’s also women who are more open-minded, but you’d have to compensate for it.
The ugliest female in my high school had a boyfriend. I was friends with the guy. He was a Slavic guy. They were phenotype-matched though.

nigga dickmax. go use a penis pump or jelqmax.
Too slow and propably wont even work , the only available option would be SURGERY( assuming the doctos would agree with me ) but i dont have the motivation to go through it now anyways

Too slow and propably wont even work , the only available option would be SURGERY( assuming the doctos would agree with me ) but i dont have the motivation to go through it now anyways
penis pumps do work. most have a 93% plus chance of working. use size genetics or smth else idk

• JFL
6.8 + 6.5 = 13.3

13.3/2 = 6.65

According to this mine is 6.65 x 5.4

• +1
For instance, if you’re 5” BP and 4.5” NBP, is saying you’re 4.75” the most accurate?

(5 + 4.5 = 9.5 / 2 = 4.75)

In terms of penile measurements, scientifically speaking, we go by the BP method. Practically speaking, people claim your BP can’t be used and they claim you should go with your NBP.

Pro-BP/anti-NBP propagandists say your pubic fat gets compressed while having sex whereas pro-NBP/anti-BP propagandists say your pubic fat doesn’t get compressed while having sex.

Thus, to end this debate, I propose adding your BP number as well as your NBP number and then dividing it by two to get your true size.
NIGGER REALLY MADE AN EQUATION FOR DICK SIZE

NIGGER REALLY MADE AN EQUATION FOR DICK SIZE
It’s my duty as the cockologist. Ask my cockologist disciples who are majoring in cockology. @It'snotover @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, It'snotover and Deleted member 27511
It’s my duty as the cockologist. Ask my cockologist disciples who are majoring in cockology. @It'snotover @Debetro
I am so glad about being your disciple bhai ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Debetro
Thats fine bhai, ur still above avg
Unrelated, but I didn’t know you liked dream pop. Mirin. And I haven’t officially mentioned my size, I believe. 🙂

Unrelated, but I didn’t know you liked dream pop. Mirin. And I haven’t officially mentioned my size, I believe. 🙂
Not officially, but u were talking abt it in a thread once

Dreampop mogs

• +1
Not officially, but u were talking abt it in a thread once

Dreampop mogs
I agree. I got into that genre in 2015.

And mirin your memory. I completely forgot.