Should short men gymmax?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
Should short men gymmax?

I think being muscular/buff makes you look shorter & stubby and makes proportions look more similar to that of a midget. There are fitness/bodybuilding YouTubers who I watch who I thought were about 5'7 but were actually 6'0 but because of being so buff their proportions made them look shorter. And there are fashion YouTubers who I thought were about 6'0 but were actually 5'7 but being so slim their proportions elongated them. Short men also often find it easier to build muscle & look buff, this is a common trope you'll see in the bodybuilding community

I think short men should aim to be slim, toned but not muscular

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I don’t think it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Should short men gymmax?

I think being muscular/buff makes you look shorter & stubby and makes proportions look more similar to that of a midget. There are fitness/bodybuilding YouTubers who I watch who I thought were about 5'7 but were actually 6'0 but because of being so buff their proportions made them look shorter. And there are fashion YouTubers who I thought were about 6'0 but were actually 5'7 but being so slim their proportions elongated them. Short men also often find it easier to build muscle & look buff, this is a common trope you'll see in the bodybuilding community

Peak physique for short guys, for reference guy in the picture is 5’8

Attachments

• E7AA9B81-E903-4315-9FDD-AACCECF51430.jpeg
    E7AA9B81-E903-4315-9FDD-AACCECF51430.jpeg
    897.9 KB · Views: 0
Okay that looks better

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Short men should either rope or start wearing skirts and trannymax

Should short men gymmax?

only tall men should be big, shortcels should be lean

Should short men gymmax?

Lean physique only , to help visually elongate the libms

Should short men gymmax?

no no no

Should short men gymmax?

How short we talking?

How short we talking?
Below 5'10, perhaps we could have tiers (5'7-5'9) (5'4-5'6) (5'3 & below)?

I'm 5'9 and I think I'm kind of on the cusp, I used to be into lifting and I have insane muscle building genetics and I thought I looked shorter & stubby at my most muscular. I think 5'9 is tall enough that you can get away with some more muscle mass than if you were 5'5 or something, but I think I still look better slim & toned

Below 5'10, perhaps we could have tiers (5'7-5'9) (5'4-5'6) (5'3 & below)?

I'm 5'9 and I think I'm kind of on the cusp, I used to be into lifting and I have insane muscle building genetics and I thought I looked shorter & stubby at my most muscular. I think 5'9 is tall enough that you can get away with some more muscle mass than if you were 5'5 or something, but I think I still look better slim & toned
If we mean gymmaxx by doing cycles of bulking to 20ish% bf and cut indefinitely, then guys under 5’8-5’9 should generally avoid gymmaxxing. If you take gymaxxing as in going to the gym regularly I would disagree since being a toned/fit manlet is better than being skinny fat