Should tell my lil-bro about looksmax and mewing? Need advice (serious)

alpha

alpha

α
This is going to be deep,

I was a mouthbreather till 13-14, after that I discovered St. Mike mew and started mewing, Now at 17, I've finally became a chadlite due to it and many other looksmaxxes (my eyes were already hooded pre-puberty), so now I get some bitches, so many that it starts eating me when I don't receive atleast 2 IOI's per day, but there's one major failo , my height(5'7") but I pull it off cuz in curryland, anyways, now the main thing is my brother is pre-puberty, 13 years, does not have good eyes and facial development(he nosebreathed so not recessed but also not mogger like me), plus, he will heightmog me by ~3 inches after he's grown, so the point is,

Should I tell him about mewing and looksmax?

(if I do, he will face MOG me too)

This is going to be deep,

I was a mouthbreather till 13-14, after that I discovered St. Mike mew and started mewing, Now at 17, I've finally became a chadlite due to it and many other looksmaxxes (my eyes were already hooded pre-puberty), so now I get some bitches, so many that it starts eating me when I don't receive atleast 2 IOI's per day, but there's one major failo , my height(5'7") but I pull it off cuz in curryland, anyways, now the main thing is my brother is pre-puberty, 13 years, does not have good eyes and facial development(he nosebreathed so not recessed but also not mogger like me), plus, he will heightmog me by ~3 inches after he's grown, so the point is,

Should I tell him about mewing and looksmax?

(if I do, he will face MOG me too)
Dont let him rot just tell him

But then the mog will be brutal for me
Hes your brother after all my lil brother is exactly same age as your brother and hes white and im brown hes 5'6 at age 13 and im 5'8 at 21 i still told him about mewing i dont want him to rot like me

Reminder Chadlite in india is ltn in US

But yeah tell him and explain it, send him a guide. If he sees you getting pussy he will probably be happy to comply. Don't tell him about this website.

Hes your brother after all my lil brother is exactly same age as your brother and hes white and im brown hes 5'6 at age 13 and im 5'8 at 21 i still told him about mewing i dont want him to rot like me
how do you cope

Reminder Chadlite in india is ltn in US

But yeah tell him and explain it, send him a guide. If he sees you getting pussy he will probably be happy to comply. Don't tell him about this website.
what about the mog, I will not be able to handle it, plus I'm not getting any pussy, foids here remain pure till marrige

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah ofcourse. You should do whatevers best for your brother and if he is currently mouthbreathing then tell him about it also tell him to get nose strips for sleeping

Mewing is autistic cope