Should the ideal maxilla be perfectly parallel to the ground?

klimo

klimo

Remember to be kind 😍🥰😘
If you don't understand what i mean by the title this is what i mean:

Notice how the red line isn't completely straight, it curves down a little bit.
This is a morph where the skull has a completely straight maxilla:

Notice how the red line is now completely straight (The gonial angle has also lessened).
I feel like this is a dumb question but which one is more ideal? (In terms of aesthetics and functionality)

it should point a bit upwards

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and klimo
I'm pretty sure in a Frankfurt plane reference position, the dental/bite plane should be incline towards the back slightly, a decline and even dead straight look kids retarded and unnatural, probably cause they would be biomechanically deviant. This is assuming you have an normal bite.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I'm pretty sure in a Frankfurt plane reference position, the dental/bite plane should be incline towards the back slightly, a decline and even dead straight look kids retarded and unnatural, probably cause they would be biomechanically deviant. This is assuming you have a normal bite.
Yeah nvm this just looks like short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
I'm pretty sure in a Frankfurt plane reference position, the dental/bite plane should be incline towards the back slightly, a decline and even dead straight look kids retarded and unnatural, probably cause they would be biomechanically deviant. This is assuming you have an normal bite.
I was actually going to mention this to the guy and question him but i was too lazy to do that and just gave him a solution