Should the jaw angles be above or under the mouth?

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
Should i make ramus longer with Chinwing or na

no jaw angles for my 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, xXxLowValue_Rage_31, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
no jaw angles for my 5'8
Stop seeking validation faggot. You have A10 eyes and curtains. All you need it 1 inch lifts and you will be gigachad @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
It should be under, they look better, atleast on females I'm not so sure for males though

By the way, because hollow cheeks are attractive, it makes sense to go lower cause it's more prominent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Virgin at 29 😔
Stop seeking validation faggot. You have A10 eyes and curtains. All you need it 1 inch lifts and you will be gigachad @volcelfatcel
i have an underbite, moggers trait

Ideally at the oral commissure but if it extends to the lower lip you are still OK. Anything below the lower lip and it's a falio.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Virgin at 29 😔
Lower is ideal, squared of lower third is a masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
The jaw ramus should be bigger, so it makes sense to saw lower.

However the jawline, after the ramus should look masculine and have a very low angle.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Cavills jawangle is way below his mouth but could be an exception
There will always be people who are going to deviate from the "ideal" but will still look good. But from what I've gathered from articles about aesthetics of the face what I stated above is what is considered ideal.

Last edited:
  • +1
The ramus should definitely be longer that's for sure

What I've seen is the gonial angle should always be lower and your actual jawline can get away with being feminine.

For example Timothee Chalamet has a very short jaw ramus, he has a long jaw, which makes up for it, but that's Timothee Chalamet he can get away because of his jawline that's so prominent, you can't.

I recommend watching this video for further insight:

• +1
There will always be people who are going to deviate from the "ideal" but will still look good. But from what I've gathered from articles about aesthetics of the face what I stated above is what is considered ideal.
Can you post them here?

depends on your face