Should the slang word "cracka" be equally disgraced?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Cracka is likewise hateful as to any form of the n-word. From nigger, nigga, nicca, nig, niglet, nigboon, nignignig, niggles, etc. Yet no one steps up and demands society to stop using the c-word. On the contrary, if you were to tell a black person, "Sir, please do not use the c-word or peckerwood. I find that to be hateful and racist." He'll laugh at your observation and feelings. He'll then call you cracka and peckerwood all the time.

I believe what happened is black folks took a belittling insult from white folks and gave it power. And that pissed the prosperous white folks off. And so the ones that promote the n-word being racist are the prosperous white families and selected retarded black folks.

Back in the 90s and early digits, white guys used the word a lot among black folks. Actually, if you didn't say nigga and you were white hanging out with them, that in itself was disrespect. A black guy would tell the white guy, "You're my nigga. I'm your nigga."

As time progressed, 1998, 2002, 2005, 2008, the word became more acceptable. Ugh. It was pissing the hateful rich white folks off. They didn't want to hear any white person talk like a nigger. Serious. They didn't want a white guy to refer to a black guy as his brother, bruh, or nigga. So they put a stop to it! They had to. They knew if they didn't, their rich white bloodline would be at risk of contamination.

Show me a rich white family with black folks in it. Prove me wrong!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19036
niggas should be called niggas

crackas should be called crackas

Jfl @ racism who gives a shit :hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and BigJimsWornOutTires
niggas should be called niggas

crackas should be called crackas

Jfl @ racism who gives a shit :hnghn:
That's the same as saying a good white kid that was robbed of an education because of circumstances out of his control is a dummy. He had no adult rights and privilege to choose education or not, but regardless, he's a dumbfuck. Let's toss him off the bridge now. So what if he's a good guy that wouldn't hurt anyone. He shouldn't have been born. Plain and simple. Right?

Now that analogy would be from an authentic imbecile.

So the black guy that didn't ask to be looked at as a nigga, is a nigga, he likes it or not. Ugh. Some black folks are brilliant. Some were raised well. And some are so smart that the intellectually privileged white guy feels threatened. So threatened, he makes it his life mission to ensure the black guy stays on a leash. Brutal. There are SIGNIFICANT reasons why BLM was supported. And it has nothing to do with the skin. Not a damn fucking thing to do with the skin.

I knew quite a few black folks. and I know some that didn't care for that nigga word spoken from black lips. but there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it without risking alienation and esp, danger. ugh.