Should true looksmaxxers be willing to risk death to ascend?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Should true looksmaxxers be willing to risk death to ascend? Can you really call yourself a real looksmaxxer if you aren’t willing to hardmax? Do things with serious life threatening consequences?

For example I have always been afraid of HGH because it can cause diabetes and heart disease. But now I think I have to do it, I have my wisdom teeth being removed and can’t risk any bone resorption.

In my option unless you truly live by the mantra “looks or death” then you don’t belong on this forum and are a fake looksmaxxer.

If you were truly blackpilled you’d have absolutely no qualms about pumping yourself full of Chinese peptides from Aliexpress or travelling to a third world country like Thailand for extreme hardmaxxes like orbital box osteotomy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, horizontallytall, Blkpill Godfather and 2 others
YES

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I agree. This is why I smash my jaw with a hammer daily, dose 5iu of Chinese scam liquids per night, and stick my dick in a suction tube.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Blkpill Godfather, Deleted member 17429 and 5 others
taking hgh is not that hard core lmao. But my chest still feels weird from adhd meds. so I stopped the peptides after only a couple injections :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
I agree. This is why I smash my jaw with a hammer daily, dose 5iu of Chinese scam liquids per night, and stick my dick in a suction tube.
any PE gains?

Risking death is win win. Either you die and don't have to worry about this shit anymore or you ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gaia262 and 7 others
Are you ever going to do tren?

Not really pumping is cope

I'm buying better shit soon
What are u buying? Btw at your age a very high concentration DHT would probably give u good gains. There is a looksmax post of a Reddit post where guy tests 50% dht and grows quite notably in a month.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Depends on a lot of factors
For example, let's say you're decent looking but want a rhino, yet the chance of it being botched are quite high, I wouldn't say that's worth it because you already live pretty fine, and if it's botched you'd have to rope unless it's fixable (Some tend to be, but let's just assume they're not for the sake of the argument)
However, if you're legit truecel in looks? Full fucking speed ahead man.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Should true looksmaxxers be willing to risk death to ascend? Can you really call yourself a real looksmaxxer if you aren’t willing to hardmax? Do things with serious life threatening consequences?

For example I have always been afraid of HGH because it can cause diabetes and heart disease. But now I think I have to do it, I have my wisdom teeth being removed and can’t risk any bone resorption.

In my option unless you truly live by the mantra “looks or death” then you don’t belong on this forum and are a fake looksmaxxer.

If you were truly blackpilled you’d have absolutely no qualms about pumping yourself full of Chinese peptides from Aliexpress or travelling to a third world country like Thailand for extreme hardmaxxes like orbital box osteotomy.
i believe in bonesmashing until you break your bone it would encourage new growth in mass

taking hgh is not that hard core lmao. But my chest still feels weird from adhd meds. so I stopped the peptides after only a couple injections :lul:.
hgh is hardcore tbh way more hardcore than a test cycle or than just getting some silicone in your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
hgh is hardcore tbh way more hardcore than a test cycle or than just getting some silicone in your maxilla
Why? And so u mean HGH straight or is this including mk677 and peptides?

What are u buying? Btw at your age a very high concentration DHT would probably give u good gains. There is a looksmax post of a Reddit post where guy tests 50% dht and grows quite notably in a month.
what about natural productikn can it shut down and shit?

It depends how important you take your looks. I realise looks are everything and are the SOLE reason I had seriously sucked at life for 20 years. Now that I look semi normal or atleast not completely sub human, Peoole actually treat me with respect and it's absolutely wild because it's just made my hunger for looksmaxxing and the risks I'm willing to take that much larger.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
idk but as time goes on my inhib lowers to try some things :feelshmm:

You niggas keep mirin

I'm committing to LL surgery in a few years. Am in relatively good shape but would throw that away alongside my health at old age to be able to enjoy the next 30 years or so

don't believe you:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Depends on a lot of factors
For example, let's say you're decent looking but want a rhino, yet the chance of it being botched are quite high, I wouldn't say that's worth it because you already live pretty fine, and if it's botched you'd have to rope unless it's fixable (Some tend to be, but let's just assume they're not for the sake of the argument)
However, if you're legit truecel in looks? Full fucking speed ahead man.
I’m scared of botched rhino

Everything you do you have to weigh the risks with the rewards. If getting female validation is your only goal in life, then yes. If you have other reasons to live, probably not. Especially with the quality of womyn you're likely to get even as HTN.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

V

I am trying my best to be able to afford a 6 months supply of hgh , in a year i think i will be able to ,i just need 3.5 inches in spine, will do anything