should u collagenmax in teenage yrs ?

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
title

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
You should try to preserve your collagen but you don't need to do anything special unless your skin genetics are shit tier.

Your body can take care of it no need to poison it. I have decent collagen at 23 although I am smoking for 7 years so go figure.

Eat carrots, drink water, don't smoke or drink too much and don't stay long in the sun.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
in the sense of using tretinoin yes, can probably prevent nasolabial folds from forming and such as you become an oldcel (anything above 19), i think consuming high cholesterol is probably the most important thing one should focus on in their teenage years tho

You should try to preserve your collagen but you don't need to do anything special unless your skin genetics are shit tier.

Your body can take care of it no need to poison it. I have decent collagen at 23 although I am smoking for 7 years so go figure.

Eat carrots, drink water, don't smoke or drink too much and don't stay long in the sun.
I dont smoke, drink alc or did any other drugs. I took hgh when i was 14 but thats it. I think that may be the reason why i have shit skin. Iam doing rn dermarolling, sunscreen, retinol, beta carotin, and 2 g vitamin c for collagenmaxxing

in the sense of using tretinoin yes, can probably prevent nasolabial folds from forming and such as you become an oldcel (anything above 19), i think consuming high cholesterol is probably the most important thing one should focus on in their teenage years tho
why should i consume high cholesterol foods ?

That's all I need right I'm 12 and my collagen is shit