Should u stack Aromasin and Letrozole

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Is something about aromasin that makes it more androgenic than letrozole

Where do u get ur aromasin from. I swear I can take both and feel very little in terms of sides from them but I do notice increased whatever this is kind of panic from aromasin. Maybe from increased estrogen in the brain? But I do not have any of those sides from Letrozole. Feel great on it

Pharmacy, it is dumb doimg both a the same time
So I can still get increased dht from Letrozole. Does doing both at the same time even reduce estrogen further since I’ve read that either of them only drop baseline estrogen by 50 percent to a bit higher

If you want to lower estrogen and get highrr dht do proviron

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Sounds like a good idea. Do u have to use testosterone on it or is this an oral. Wouldn’t it be more liver safe to use primo or Masteron instead or no

NO

• +1
Would it even lower ur estrogen more than if u just used one
aromasin is already a steroidal aromatase inhibtor. it kills aromatase for good permanently unless new aromatase is made

all the other ones have an estrogen rebound

aromasin is already a steroidal aromatase inhibtor. it kills aromatase for good permanently unless new aromatase is made

all the other ones have an estrogen rebound
I was going through all the threads on this site and people say estrogen rebound is a meme. Right but how long does it take for them to be made again after ur last dosage two days or longer.

Honestly I do prefer the otc aromasin and the ones I got from them a while ago did function a lot better but I just think what I have from amino asylums currently isn’t real aromasin the letrozole is real or feels a lot better on it’s own. It’s just aromasin has some sort of metabolite that is supposed to specifically be androgenic but I don’t know how strong that effect would be or if it makes choosing aromasin over letrozole worth it

Last edited:
I was going through all the threads on this site and people say estrogen rebound is a meme. Right but how long does it take for them to be made again after ur last dosage two days or longer.

Honestly I do prefer aromasin and the ones I got from otc a while ago did function a lot better but I just think what I have from amino asylums currently isn’t real aromasin the letrozole is real or feels better. It’s just aromasin has some sort of metabolite that is supposed to specifically be androgenic but I don’t know how strong that effect would be or if it makes choosing aromasin over letrozole worth it
pm me

i'll tell you the legit aromasin source

• +1
No retard you literally have to watch like a 1 minute yt vid to understand this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
shit i wanna start it for height and dimorphism but im not even 15. afraid of starting too early and too late. suppression also seems like a risk... what would you recommend?