Should we be makeupmaxxing?

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
This Korean looks way better after makeup:

I've been eyebrowmaxxing with makeup for 3 years now and no one has noticed but my mom and it has brought me up 1 PSL point tbh srs.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
No. It's too easy to notice and if someone found out you were wearing makeup it would be the fattest falio ever. Even worse then a girl finding out you have shoe lifts

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, NormieKilla, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Zeta ascended and Framletgod
slight makeup is ok for certian areas of your face.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
No. It's too easy to notice and if someone found out you were wearing makeup it would be the fattest falio ever. Even worse then a girl finding out you have shoe lifts
no one has ever noticed my eyebrow makeup aimed to get straight eyebrows

Eyebrow makeup is far less noticeable then makeup on other parts of your face
No one studies other people eyebrows but they do look at other people's eyes a lot

what do you use boyo? I've been using a tinted gel but thinking of making the switch to one of those eyebrow makeups that uses a brush

what do you use boyo? I've been using a tinted gel but thinking of making the switch to one of those eyebrow makeups that uses a brush
I use a 3 dollar makeuo pencil.
I use it to make eyebrows denser, in the same spot where I put castor oil

The amount of cucks here who are obsessed about 'b-b-but what if they notice' when discussing any form of looksmaxing are fucking sickening. Just want to justify their total lack of action.

The foid wont notice. And if she does, you grow a set of balls and own it. Theres no scenario where someone 'noticing' your looksmaxing leads to a worse outcome than if you just did nothing - ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, middayshowers, Eclipse and 5 others
The amount of cucks here who are obsessed about 'b-b-but what if they notice' when discussing any form of looksmaxing are fucking sickening. Just want to justify their total lack of action.

The foid wont notice. And if she does, you grow a set of balls and own it. Theres no scenario where someone 'noticing' your looksmaxing leads to a worse outcome than if you just did nothing - ever.
This. Just dont go full queer-ken and you will be ok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I wear mascara sometimes

I disagree. If i found out someone I work alongside wore makeup he'd lose some of my respect.

I disagree. If i found out someone I work alongside wore makeup he'd lose some of my respect.

And who gives a FUCK about the respect of other wagecattle at work?

It's all about pussy at the end of the day. If I'm the one who's getting laid with my shoe lifts, shoulder pads, chin implants, makeup, other surgerycelling etc, while some other normie is 'all natural' but gets little/no pussy, I couldn't really give a toss about his respect. I'll happily trade it for the pussy at any rate.

This Korean looks way better after makeup:

I've been eyebrowmaxxing with makeup for 3 years now and no one has noticed but my mom and it has brought me up 1 PSL point tbh srs.

JFL NO :D That's just going too far man, I don't wanna be seen with makeup and stuff only for slight looks boost.
They just didn't say. I notice myself immediately, have seen some gay guys wearing.

Foids are masters of makeup. They notice, and automatically think you're super ugly if you have to resort to makeup.

Last edited:
Foids are masters of makeup. They notice, and automatically think you're super ugly if you have to resort to makeup.

Guess what, if she thinks you're ugly without the makeup (or whatever other 'fraud' you did that she notices), you weren't gonna be fucking her anyway, so nothing was lost.

I don't even wear makeup, but if I did, I sure wouldn't let a bunch of high inhib 'what-if's' stop me if I thought it looked better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and UglyMan
Guess what, if she thinks you're ugly without the makeup (or whatever other 'fraud' you did that she notices), you weren't gonna be fucking her anyway, so nothing was lost.

I don't even wear makeup, but if I did, I sure wouldn't let a bunch of high inhib 'what-if's' stop me if I thought it looked better.
I actually think I mog atleast 95% of men and numerous girls have told me or I've heard they had crush on me including a stacy classmate. Problem is I'm what they call a love shy. I go quite silent with girls I want to be with. Normally I'm confident and a pack leader with my friends, but with girls I can't find anything to say. I'm just pretending to be interested in them and ask occasional boring question. I think makeup would do me absolutely nothing, I'm just looksmaxing to cope with being a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Hard yes. Only if you are pretty boy maxing though. Just look at chico. But make sure you have perfect skin first. Use retin a and sunscreen

Just say you have a model shoot coming up. Instant status and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps