Should we embrace our low trust faces and become autistic badboys?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Or should we get experimental surgery to become nice and high trust looking?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Xangsane, Deleted member 13335 and 4 others
lowest iq thread of this year, high trust surgery:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:also low trust is cope,you are just ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 6 others
Being high trust is statusmin.

Jfl if you really believe your problem is looking low trust. You are just ugly that’s it.
Ballou, Sommerhalder, Gandy, etc look low trust and are loved by women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mouthbreath and mortis
indian curry @pianoboy123 explain why 😡emote, you look ogre too not "low trust".

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
that's what I did

had moderate success

lowest iq thread of this year, high trust surgery:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:also low trust is cope,you are just ugly.
I'm not ugly faggot, I bet I mog you. But I would look better high trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Jfl if you really believe your problem is looking low trust. You are just ugly that’s it.
Ballou, Sommerhalder, Gandy, etc look low trust and are loved by women
They are all overrated and mogged by high trust chads

Or should we get experimental surgery to become nice and high trust looking?
"Low trust" can manifest in more ways than just one or two. There's a lot of other ingredients that must be present in order to make someone who looks "low trust" also attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
"Low trust" can manifest in more ways than just one or two. There's a lot of other ingredients that must be present in order to make someone who looks "low trust" also attractive.
If you're low trust and attractive it's still harder for you. And high trust is better for social life and relationships

They are all overrated and mogged by high trust chads
Maybe.
But doesn’t change the fact that they still have immense appeal. So this proves that low trust isn’t a failo.
It’s just a different kind of appeal. For ONS and slaying low trust is actually an advantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Maybe.
But doesn’t change the fact that they still have immense appeal. So this proves that low trust isn’t a failo.
It’s just a different kind of appeal. For ONS and slaying low trust is actually an advantage
True. Once I'm fully looksmaxxed I'll have to focus on ons appeal

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I'm not ugly faggot, I bet I mog you. But I would look better high trust
if you need to be worried about what is the amount of "trust levels" are there your face then you know you are unattractive, like pople googling " am i ugly?????" or "how to know if im ugly or not" like nigga if you ever think about those stuff or asking google about it you know you aren't gl.

If you're low trust and attractive it's still harder for you. And high trust is better for social life and relationships
A truly low trust looking person who's ATTRACTIVE is someone who makes most people FEEL like they want to trust them. It's the subconscious undertones they get when interacting with them that stirs the intrigue which makes them desirable.

Low trust attraction means romantically admiring someone who you feel like you cannot predict, but at the same time might have high hopes for. A "badboy" is different in this respect because "badboys" are generally pretty easy to predict. It's easy for most people to grasp what makes them tick. "Assholes", which is what I believe many users here would mistakenly like to see themselves as, are different as well. They're also fairly predictable in that sense, but to a far less desireable outcome.

Intrigue, hope, and an element of intangible discomfort afforded by an inability to grasp someone is what makes a "low trust" person attractive. Without one of these ingredients low trust attraction cannot exist. Most "low trust" people can be exceptionally personable and charming, if they want. They can effortlessly appear either very wholesome and harmless, or very dangerous.

Last edited:
if you need to be worried about what is the amount of "trust levels" are there your face then you know you are unattractive, like pople googling " am i ugly?????" or "how to know if im ugly or not" like nigga if you ever think about those stuff or asking google about it you know you aren't gl.
Nah all I need is surgery to improve my nose and I'm chadlite, high tier normie right now. It's called perfectionism and bdd.