Being low trust is the only death sentence

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
unless you got height and top tier eye area, being low trust is over. because every guy that gets laid is high trust.

pretty boys are high trust, bad boys are high trust but have strong features, oofie doofies are carried entirely by looking high trust.

being low trust only works if you are tall+have mogger eyes which is very rare. if you got this combo you can pretty much skip having female friends since you can imidiately draw women's reproductive insitncts.

but if you are short and low trust with bad eye area then its over fo you. i have never seen a high trust incel, all incels look low trust which is why we cant even socialize.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, dehydrated, darkness97 and 2 others
I’m not low trust but I do have an intimidating eye area with positively tilted eyebrows

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Define low trust

• +1
Reactions: med
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lowiqNormie
Define low trust
A striking photograph of a diverse group of men ea TZCAKM  T4 wLVsYidS4rg mcZ0RZ80SRu3TGSEJtG

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
unless you got height and top tier eye area, being low trust is over. because every guy that gets laid is high trust.

pretty boys are high trust, bad boys are high trust but have strong features, oofie doofies are carried entirely by looking high trust.

being low trust only works if you are tall+have mogger eyes which is very rare. if you got this combo you can pretty much skip having female friends since you can imidiately draw women's reproductive insitncts.

but if you are short and low trust with bad eye area then its over fo you. i have never seen a high trust incel, all incels look low trust which is why we cant even socialize.
I'm giga low trust with mogger eyes

But 5"6 so it's worthless hehe

• So Sad
babe wake up innercuck came up with a new excuse

stop coping fag u look high trust

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, noodlelover and nofap
I have low trust because I'm Indian in a white country

• So Sad