Should we pool our own Money Lending Business as Org. users?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
If we lend extremely low interest loans, such as 1% for Australian farms.

We can make a shit tonne of money...

It will be a joint venture by all of us.

Everyone of us will own the bank.

Imagine telling your friends and women "I share stakes at a bank. I own a part of it".

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nosauce, Cointoss/Chad/Incel, aleksander and 3 others
All the farmers will come to us...

We will also be controlling the food supply.

Jfl imagine making loads of cash then having a list for people who need to hardmax based on how much money they invested. Biggest investors get put at the top of list. After that all those people go be models, if they have the opportunity or use their new looks to try and moneymax in the business.

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and testicularatrophy
Jfl imagine making loads of cash then having a list for people who need to hardmax based on how much money they invested. Biggest investors get put at the top of list. After that all those people go be models, if they have the opportunity or use their new looks to try and moneymax in the business.

Reasonable.

@Skywalker

@yvngbreadstick

@BrahminBoss

@AlexBrown84

@Squirtle

The only reason to wagiemax would be to do something like this. One company gets really big, biggest investors get their checks to either make their own business or hardmax. New businesses shared here, new investors invest to get on a new list. Rinse and repeat. Imagine how many new PSLers will come out of the moneymax scheme. Too bad at one point some faggit will scam and run with investor money, but that's what the looksmax mafia and @the BULL are for.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
The only reason to wagiemax would be to do something like this. One company gets really big, biggest investors get their checks to either make their own business or hardmax. New businesses shared here, new investors invest to get on a new list. Rinse and repeat. Imagine how many new PSLers will come out of the moneymax scheme. Too bad at one point some faggit will scam and run with investor money, but that's what the looksmax mafia and @the BULL are for.

We will employ full transparency.

"So and so invested x much"

"Money from so and so investors transferred as investments to x farmers"

All visible to the public eye.

ZERO FRAUD.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart
@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
A nice idea, but this community is too low-trust and crab mentality for anything ambitious and organized like that to ever work. Not to mention all the kids, basement dwellers, occasional psychos etc.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, aleksander, Skywalker and 3 others
@brucewayne78

A nice idea, but this community is too low-trust and crab mentality for anything ambitious and organized like that to ever work.

Simple.

We will have a website, visible to the public.

Anyone can deposit and withdraw anytime. Including investors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
@shabby890

@NewOneXY

@rand anon

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
@kwacker777

Imagine telling your friends and women "I share stakes at a bank. I own a part of it".
Jfl not tagging @notcel

@forevermirin

Here's another idea. Those of us in the club will help create Businesses for each other. Then just the profits can be saved in the bank, which will be used for further profitable ventures.

I aint giving a shekel to farmers. Tel Aviv Factoring CO. will only do bussiness with credible trusted and jewish partners.

Why would I take the risk of loaning money to sheep shaggers at 1% p/a when I can simply just leave it in a savings account at get 4.8% p/a? 😂😂

1% doesn’t even cover inflation, it’s a net loss that’s why nobody does that.

Why would I take the risk of loaning money to sheep shaggers at 1% p/a when I can simply just leave it in a savings account at get 4.8% p/a? 😂😂

1% doesn’t even cover inflation, it’s a net loss that’s why nobody does that.

Now fuck off.

Not everyone can afford HYSA.
Understood, forgive my outburst bhai. Unsecured money lending is very tricky. Can work if you get the formula right but you can also lose everything.

Understood, forgive my outburst bhai. Unsecured money lending is very tricky. Can work if you get the formula right but you can also lose everything.

That's why we make investigations with our clients beforehand.

That's why we make investigations with our clients beforehand.
From my experience, you’re better off running the company that does the due diligence on customers before loaning them the money. That way you get paid regardless of whether they pay back or not, low overheads and overall just much easier.

From my experience, you’re better off running the company that does the due diligence on customers before loaning them the money. That way you get paid regardless of whether they pay back or not, low overheads and overall just much easier.

Break it down for a Neophyte Simpleton like me.

Great idea but you forgot this forum is 75% Dalit
You know the kind of people who would hump a poster with a woman on it in the fucking street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Skywalker
yeah it can be done, but as someone above said , ppl here are terrible
it can literally BE DONE with pools of money, anonymous accounts/ businesses and all but , again, some people here are evil and greedy and retarded and will try to scam you

im thinking of something, if there are GENUINE ppl here that wanna make money, but i cannot tell much, the thing is you CANNOT scam ME, as i turn into a monster and WILL find you in the slums of utter pradesh and will torture you if you mess with me or my family, dead srs :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Eren

Average business idea of an Indian like you, minimum capital requirement to not be arrested is 10-20 Million, and you don’t have the connections to not get your bank seen as competition.

• JFL
yeah it can be done, but as someone above said , ppl here are terrible
it can literally BE DONE with pools of money, anonymous accounts/ businesses and all but , again, some people here are evil and greedy and retarded and will try to scam you

im thinking of something, if there are GENUINE ppl here that wanna make money, but i cannot tell much, the thing is you CANNOT scam ME, as i turn into a monster and WILL find you in the slums of utter pradesh and will torture you if you mess with me or my family, dead srs :smonk:
I am a genuine person with great conscience
Open to work with genuine moneymaxxers. 😊😊

• Love it
I am a genuine person with great conscience
Open to work with genuine moneymaxxers. 😊😊
if you're turkish (based on your sig) then your beautiful country has great potential...
anyways follow me or tag me in M&S (i used to be mod here till 1 week ago :feelskek: ) if you have any ideas

also for anyone that reads this thread please tag me whenever you have moneymaxxing ideas...

a tip for y'all is to listen to mr @eduardkoopman (who mods crypto) and others who make ALOT of crypto threads there, as crypto is a good way to perhaps make some legit cash for lesser surgeries :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid
if you're turkish (based on your sig) then your beautiful country has great potential...
anyways follow me or tag me in M&S (i used to be mod here till 1 week ago :feelskek: ) if you have any ideas

also for anyone that reads this thread please tag me in your ideas...
Yes im turkish
Hopefully escaping this place next year tho 🌍🌎🌍

Break it down for a Neophyte Simpleton like me.
You’re consultancy firm A

Bank B wants to lend money to customers without taking any security

You use data + background checks on bank customers to determine how likely they are to default on their loans

You charge bank B a flat rate for this service ie. $10 per customer. The bank will charge the customer this in their loan application as part of the fee

In theory you should reduce Bank Bs losses from non payment- they pay you part of the difference they would have lost otherwise

I have about 3 cents to chip in

looksmaxxing jew bank cabal incoming the mew world order :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: you will mew you will chintuck and you will get a developed maxilla:lul::lul::lul::lul: