Should we take a foid’s virginity

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
this is a hypothetical btw so I don’t care about whatever ramblings people are gonna say muh all women are not virgins stfu.

I’m just wondering in a hypothetical scenario where there’s an opportunity to ascend with I guess a rare HQNP foid. Would I want to take her virginity quickly or ltr then marry? Like i have very genuine sexual attraction to women like that but what makes them special obviously is if they are virgins. Once you take their virginity it destroys that kind of purity and that’s a very rare purity you cannot get today. Obviously fucking and having sex with some standard foids would be nice but obviously anyone who’s blackpilled should know getting into an ltr with a foid that has multiple bodies = betabuxx.

Once a woman loses her virginity they aren’t the same and the more bodies they pile on they become worse and worse for intimacy and loyalty. A man can fuck and stack up as many bodies as he pleases. Because that man will still at the end of the day still maintain that loyalty to the relationship regardless of that history (unless it’s ofc excessive). The same cannot be said for a woman.

So if I or u were to get with a rare HQNP or overall non primitive Virgin it would probably be best to make sure to maintain the ltr and not immediately have sex. Because a woman like that is the most ideal to marry if u want. Taking their virginity removes that and I see no reason to immediately fuck if they are virgins im in a ltr with. The goal should be to do it when u know it’s the proper foid for you.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, fuxkdakikez and sub5c3l
I never really cared about taking anyone’s virginity why would it matter sex is a very short thing compared to the whole of ur day that u do just to free the urge

Taking a foids virginity is like picking between a expensive delicious burger or a slightly less delicious one at the end ur gonna feel just as full and the same way ur gonna be satisfied and won’t think about eating until ur hungry again

It’s not even that different to be with a girl who’s not a virgin the end result is the same I could understand in terms of making a relationship but just having sex what’s the big deal

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, ElTruecel and sub5c3l
i would only take her virginity if we agree on having a baby

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ElTruecel
It’s not even that different to be with a girl who’s not a virgin the end result is the same I could understand in terms of making a relationship but just having sex what’s the big deal
women who aren’t virgins u can get into a relationship and immediately have sex. If not ltr u can just fuck and dip. But same can’t be said for a rare Virgin foid

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, fuxkdakikez and ElTruecel
women who aren’t virgins u can get into a relationship and immediately have sex. If not ltr u can just fuck and dip. But same can’t be said for a rare Virgin foid
Sure the rare virgin foid maybe would be better for a long term relationship but hunting them for some hookup is a waste of time in my opinion

Easy to notice tho if a girl is ticklish in her body she’s probably a virgin since u lose that really fast once u have sex

As for me since virgins over 16 are almost impossible to find i just look for nonwhores or signs of low BC

Like If she has no special awareness around random men she’s likely a whore

If she slaps ur ass or hugs u or any other guy before u even start talking also high BC

These types of girls are a ticking time bomb for cheating

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Sure the rare virgin foid maybe would be better for a long term relationship but hunting them for some hookup is a waste of time in my opinion

Easy to notice tho if a girl is ticklish in her body she’s probably a virgin since u lose that really fast once u have sex

As for me since virgins over 16 are almost impossible to find i just look for nonwhores or signs of low BC

Like If she has no special awareness around random men she’s likely a whore

If she slaps ur ass or hugs u or any other guy before u even start talking also high BC

These types of girls are a ticking time bomb for cheating
Also very important is confident eye contact

Most of the time if a girl is too confident in looking at the guy she likes and doesn’t even look down and smile when she’s nervous she probably did that a lot

She’s either a whore or a boy obcessed girl which are both very bad

I would wait to have sex until it was serious. That would build a connection between us and make it a special moment, it may sound corny and even seem corny but that's only cause these days something as pure as this is not even conceivable as women have at least 10 bodies by 18.

• +1
Also very important is confident eye contact

Most of the time if a girl is too confident in looking at the guy she likes and doesn’t even look down and smile when she’s nervous she probably did that a lot

She’s either a whore or a boy obcessed girl which are both very bad
True, if she shows 0 signs of nervousness or is extremely confident its a bad sign

• +1
True, if she shows 0 signs of nervousness or is extremely confident its a bad sign
Eye contact especially girls rarely make intentional eye contact with guys so when u look back at her if she’s a little brave she’ll stay locked for 3 seconds and then look down and keep repeating this looking back looking down maybe smiling

But girls who look at u as confident as ever dont even give a fuck that’s definitely bad

Sometimes even virgins are like that and that’s because even tho they are virgins they are obcessed with guys so they are likely promiscuous

Every time I see one of these girls I always know she has multiple crushes, talks about guys and male characters all the time

I would safely be in a relationship with a normal shy experienced girl than with a boy obcessed virgin :feelsokman:

• +1
I would safely be in a relationship with a normal shy experienced girl than with a boy obcessed virgin :feelsokman:
both of those do not exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
both of those do not exist
Ur either deluded or naive to the concept because it’s so easy to find

Boy obcessed girls are literally everywhere nowadays

Whenever a girl makes eye contact with u and she likes u she will show u 2 possible signs

Ofc if she doesn’t like u she will act normal

But she will either look at u and look away multiple times but will keep wanting to lock eyes again (this is really important)

Ofc sometimes she might be creeped out by u so she will look but instantly look away after u glance (usually to the side) at her but when she likes u she will maintain eye contact for a couple of seconds then usually look down

Looking down is a psychological sign of shyness or nervousness which is very normal when u look at the guy or girl u like

If a girl is confident and doesn’t have that it just shows she flirts with multiple men

Even girls who had some LTRs won’t really ever be that confident around men they like since they don’t do it often and rarely have to put in any work

Ofc with age and experience this will go away with both men and women but I’m talking for people under 30

Whenever a girl makes eye contact with u and she likes u she will show u 2 possible signs

But she will either look at u and look away multiple times but will keep wanting to lock eyes again (this is really important)

Ofc sometimes she might be creeped out by u so she will look but instantly look away after u glance (usually to the side) at her but when she likes u she will maintain eye contact for a couple of seconds then usually look down

Looking down is a psychological sign of shyness or nervousness which is very normal when u look at the guy or girl u like

If a girl is confident and doesn’t have that it just shows she flirts with multiple men

Even girls who had some LTRs won’t really ever be that confident around men they like since they don’t do it often and rarely have to put in any work

Ofc with age and experience this will go away with both men and women but I’m talking for people under 30
i meant if she is a virgin she won't be obsessed with boys

This is very simple psychology and ofc im using female attraction as the example but it shows itself in any feald

U can literally use the same logic for almost anything that incapacitates social contact

If someone is mad at u and ur ashamed when they look at u, u look down same for when ur nervous around someone

When u don’t wanna talk to someone u look to the side

Ofc eye contact and pleasant expression is the human way to communicate they want a personal conversation

When u go into a store and one of the workers looks at u or ur teacher looks at u to answer a question if ur not interested u instantly look to the side

Yeahhh

• +1
i meant if she is a virgin she won't be obsessed with boys
I also didn’t believe this until I met one myself

She had all the virgin traits back then we were 16 she wore hoodies because she was shy of her body she even said she was a virgin

But she was obcessed with guys in anime, irl, movies everything and she developed that confidence probably from flirting with multiple guys and not wanting to go further

Ofc this isn’t common in adults even at 16 it’s already pretty rare but most boy obcessed girls will have high BC

Tho in these rare cases when it comes to teens they can show signs of it without having sex