should you always have the "I dont care about other peoples opinion" mentality? it doesnt always work out for me tbh

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
what if i stink, and everyone around me is gerttibg annoyed by my dirty smell, should I then just tell myself „I dont care what others think“ and do nothing about my body odor and let them suffer resulting in them hating and ostracizing me or should I care like a cuck loser and adapt and make myself smell good? this question is bothering me quite some time now

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 3828
@Acromegaly_Chad @Anomaly @Preston @Gaia262 @Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Assault them if they insult you. Make them fear you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Entschuldigung and 3 others
You either care what people think or you don’t there’s no in between

If you’re gonna be a stinky disgusting fuck you better be Ramirez. If not brush your teeth and take a bath bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
You need to be machiavellian too, no one is going to take you seriously if you stink or have any other big failo like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
You either care what people think or you don’t there’s no in between

If you’re gonna be a stinky disgusting fuck you better be Ramirez. If not brush your teeth and take a bath bitch
Could I stinky fuck max?
BF4E0D7C 95A5 4227 912F 54535F8D6569

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
Quit it with your morphs you fuck! As for actual you, hell no your entire net worth should be invested in dove you prettyboy femcel mf
I agree. I'm set on cutemaxxing.:feelshaha:

Rate bogdonof morph:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
2F96D61D 3F9C 447A 8B50 ED9E32D45747

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
dont give a fuck bro my life is 1000x better because i dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17763
People who say "I don't care what other's think of me" always care.
The vast majority of people care, it's only a few with psycho Chads that legitimately do not care, all the others are lying. You care.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and subhuman incel
just posted that idiot photo on instagram hahaha i like it so fuck the rest, i also photoshopped my samsung with a childhood drink so i dont have samsung failo :cool: so i care what people think but i take smart advantage of it in a funny way

• Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
dont give a fuck bro my life is 1000x better because i dont give a fuck
View attachment 1669396 just posted that idiot photo on instagram hahaha i like it so fuck the rest, i also photoshopped my samsung with a childhood drink so i dont have samsung failo :cool: so i care what people think but i take smart advantage of it in a funny way
- dont give a fuck
- seeking validation from teenagers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, alriodai, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Imagine believing people who say they don't care about what others think

Usually people who say this wanna be seem as badass which is already contradictory:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1669396 just posted that idiot photo on instagram hahaha i like it so fuck the rest, i also photoshopped my samsung with a childhood drink so i dont have samsung failo :cool: so i care what people think but i take smart advantage of it in a funny way
You're literally jutting:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel