Should you ever lower your standards?

D

Deleted member 39140

Platinum
you don’t really find the girl attractive in your heart, but your brain just says “yeah meh I can fuck her”. I don’t know whether to settle or stay for a girl that I’m actually happy with , a girl that I actually fully like instead of “yeah I can fuck her”. Because low key ok not even into a girls body or that slut look, more into her face(want an high prestige face) and personality( not the standard girl I watch netflix and movies but rather I want to kill Jews) and soul. Serious.
@audimax
@Amnesia
@yeeyeeslayer @buflek @Gengar @Debetro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
well it's 2023, do we even have a choice as non-Chads?

only girls who will stick around are girls you mog. You can fuck looksmatch or even higher if you're lucky once and that's about it. If you want to ''settle'' for an attractive girl you need to looksmax until you can mog her.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you don’t really find the girl attractive in your heart, but your brain just says “yeah meh I can fuck her”. I don’t know whether to settle or stay for a girl that I’m actually happy with , a girl that I actually fully like instead of “yeah I can fuck her”. Because low key ok not even into a girls body or that slut look, more into her face and personality and soul. Serious.
@audimax
@Amnesia
i struggle with a similar delima tbh idk if i can help you, i have a girl with a 10/10 personality but her looks aren't as good as i would hope for and i'm conflicted. On the one hand i want better genetics for my kids but i also fear that i won't be able to get a girl like her if i leave.

Sorry bro this is something i personally struggle with myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
you don’t really find the girl attractive in your heart, but your brain just says “yeah meh I can fuck her”. I don’t know whether to settle or stay for a girl that I’m actually happy with , a girl that I actually fully like instead of “yeah I can fuck her”. Because low key ok not even into a girls body or that slut look, more into her face and personality and soul. Serious.
@audimax
@Amnesia
Fucking ugly bitches is the motto in 2024

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i struggle with a similar delima tbh idk if i can help you, i have a girl with a 10/10 personality but her looks aren't as good as i would hope for and i'm conflicted. On the one hand i want better genetics for my kids but i also fear that i won't be able to get a girl like her if i leave.

Sorry bro this is something i personally struggle with myself
Same situation with a current chick I've been seeing.

But tbf, almost all girls have ''good personalities'' when you're mogging them. You're just too much of a good deal for her to show her bad side. Unless you're beta and let women walk over you ofc. Why I don't think much of girls having good personalities.

If your goal is LTR though, I don't see how that would work in that aspect. But just for fwb it's ok.

'good personalities''
By personality I meant I want her to bully Jews and other ethnics. That’s it that’s the personality I want

Same situation with a current chick I've been seeing.

But tbf, almost all girls have ''good personalities'' when you're mogging them. You're just too much of a good deal for her to show her bad side. Unless you're beta and let women walk over you ofc. Why I don't think much of girls having good personalities.

If your goal is LTR though, I don't see how that would work in that aspect. But just for fwb it's ok.
thats why its ascend to Chadlite or death, only as a chadlite can you have a girl who's sexy with a great/perfect personality.

As @Heinrich Schmidt puts it in German 'Ubermensch oder tod', alpha male or death

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
you don’t really find the girl attractive in your heart, but your brain just says “yeah meh I can fuck her”. I don’t know whether to settle or stay for a girl that I’m actually happy with , a girl that I actually fully like instead of “yeah I can fuck her”. Because low key ok not even into a girls body or that slut look, more into her face(want an high prestige face) and personality( not the standard girl I watch netflix and movies but rather I want to kill Jews) and soul. Serious.
@audimax
@Amnesia
First you must understand your standards, i.e., what is it that you want to look for?

Second, you must get the following into your head: Never lower your standards, always go above your standards.

Never live life as a mediocre, never live a life knowing that you could have gone for more, that leads to regret.

Always live your life pursuing something you thought was impossible, because when you are on your deathbed in the face of whatever circumstance has occurred (i.e., did you get the impossible or did you not get it) you will be able to say, "It was worth it, I don't regret anything I did."

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140