Should you have a longer recovery phase after activly bonesmashing?

KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
I thought about something recently. For a bone to completly heal a microfracture it usually takes between 6-8 weeks given it's not a weight bearing bone. People who bonesmash commonly have rest interval of 2-3 days between bonesmashing sessions. During this time the bone only heals about 5%(according to chatGPT :feelsgood:). Wouldn't it be counter intuitive to do this since the bone never gets a chance to heal compeletly? And in this case shouldn't you regurarly have a rest phase of a couple weeks to let the bone grow back and heal? Pls share your thoughts and enlighten me if what I said is stupid.:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
yeah depends on hormone levels sleep diet etc but you shouldn't wait 6-8 weeks to bonesmash, depends on too many factors to give a solid answer

yeah depends on hormone levels sleep diet etc but you shouldn't wait 6-8 weeks to bonesmash, depends on too many factors to give a solid answer
Yeah ig, I think maybe a good way to go about it is to bonesmash for about 2 months then rest for about 2 months. Maybe idk.:feelsuhh:

bonesmashing is cope
if anything ur making it assymettrical
How is it cope? And why would it be assymettrical? Just hit equally many times on each bone. Your biceps don't get assymetrical in the gym just because you train each bicep seperatly.

How is it cope? And why would it be assymettrical? Just hit equally many times on each bone. Your biceps don't get assymetrical in the gym just because you train each bicep seperatly.
well, its normal u believe in this shit since u came from tiktok yes
but u cant hit with equal force each time or the same place perfectly
and everyone has assymettrical biceps, its just not noticeable/sometimes it is, but it would be much more noticeable on ur face if u had assymettry from bonesmashing and it would ruin harmony

well, its normal u believe in this shit since u came from tiktok yes
but u cant hit with equal force each time or the same place perfectly
and everyone has assymettrical biceps, its just not noticeable/sometimes it is, but it would be much more noticeable on ur face if u had assymettry from bonesmashing and it would ruin harmony
Your bone dosen’t magically double in size after one session of bonesmashing. It grows after time. And after a long time small differences in hits won’t matter because it will flatten out. And if you notice any small asymmetry you can just focus more on the bone that’s smaller.

Your bone dosen’t magically double in size after one session of bonesmashing. It grows after time. And after a long time small differences in hits won’t matter because it will flatten out. And if you notice any small asymmetry you can just focus more on the bone that’s smaller.
Bone hardens, doesn't get bigger.

I have, they said the bone increases in density and volume.
Wolffs law is from the 1800s, as old as time

1. It gets more dense, not more volume, try reading the actual law you dumb fucking tiktokcel
2. Dont use mma fighters as an example, they're on hgh and steroids.

Wolffs law is from the 1800s, as old as time

1. It gets more dense, not more volume, try reading the actual law you dumb fucking tiktokcel
2. Dont use mma fighters as an example, they're on hgh and steroids.
so what if I get on hgh and steroids