Shoulder muscle imbalance help

A

Argentinazi

Iron
I just realized thst my right side delt is like twice the size of my left shoulder,i do 5 lateral raises sets twice a week,what should i do,just add one more unilateral set for my left shoulder?

It's probably just clavicle asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Argentinazi
I just realized thst my right side delt is like twice the size of my left shoulder,i do 5 lateral raises sets twice a week,what should i do,just add one more unilateral set for my left shoulder?
I have the same thing man but it's more because of clavicle asymmetry than because of bad posture

Correct posture and doing the rule of never sitting up for more than 30min while using the computer. The rule is 30min sitting and 30 min standing
What is this rule

Correct posture and doing the rule of never sitting up for more than 30min while using the computer. The rule is 30min sitting and 30 min standing
Fuck i study and work in my pc how to i do that

What is this rule
I wrote about that somwhere here. The human body was made to keep moving. That's why regardless of your posture and the amount of exercise you have, the fact that you sit for too long is going to have long term side effects.
Your posture will get extremely better if you get used to switching from sittting up and standing while using the pc.