Shoulder to Waist Ratio Study

Nero

Nero

Iron
I believe there was a study that showed that shoulder to waist ratio in men was more impactful than hip to waist ratio in women. Something to that effect. Does anyone have a link to that study/thread?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I believe there was a study that showed that shoulder to waist ratio in men was more impactful than hip to waist ratio in women. Something to that effect. Does anyone have a link to that study/thread?
impactful in what way

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Nero
Idk but it sounds like cope, not the ratio but maybe wide shoulders alone + tall is more impactful than waist to hip on women

• +1
Reactions: Nero
Impactful for what? Sex? Attraction?
Well no shit, a woman can look like john cena in drag and there’s still gonna be dudes that want to fuck her

literally everything is more impactful for men because of that (but if you think you can compare ons of men to ons of women and that those things are equal in value then you have no clue how women work)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
impactful in what way
Idk but it sounds like cope, not the ratio but maybe wide shoulders alone + tall is more impactful than waist to hip on women
The conclusion was that wide shoulders boosted men's attractiveness more than big hips boosted women's by a significant amount. It was something like that. May have seen it on blackpillscience. I was trying to look at the data even though the conclusion of the study is not that surprising. Water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and MiroslavBulldosex
The conclusion was that wide shoulders boosted men's attractiveness more than big hips boosted women's by a significant amount. It was something like that. May have seen it on blackpillscience. I was trying to look at the data even though the conclusion of the study is not that surprising. Water.
I think it was cleavage not hips

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nero
it's more powerful than boobs so broad shoulders rocks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nero
it's just common sense tbh

if a foid doesn't have pronounced hips or looks like a stick, she'll still be fine if everything else is on point. but if you have a shit shoulder to waist ratio as a man, you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 1 other person

if a foid doesn't have pronounced hips or looks like a stick, she'll still be fine if everything else is on point. but if you have a shit shoulder to waist ratio as a man, you're fucked.
Gandy is so fucked amirite

saved by height and model face
You said for girls if they have bad waist hip everything else needs to be on point, u didnt say that for dudes. Only bodybuilding community cares about shoulder to waist tbh pure shoulder width and height mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Solidcoin, Banepilled and 6 others
You said for girls if they have bad waist hip everything else needs to be on point, u didnt say that for dudes. Only bodybuilding community cares about shoulder to waist tbh pure shoulder width and height mogs hard
there's nuances to it obviously but generally bad proportions cuck men harder than women imo. with men you can instantly see it looks like shit even as a guy. but as a woman you really need an ogre tier physique to really be a turn off in that regard. it barely exists.

there's nuances to it obviously but generally bad proportions cuck men harder than women imo. with men you can instantly see it looks like shit even as a guy. but as a woman you really need an ogre tier physique to really be a turn off in that regard. it barely exists.
You could say that for anything really, women have it very easy especially considering their most important asset is their body yet they can get away with a bad one. For men the most important assets are face and height with dick and shoulder width following it. Shoulder to waist ratio is a pretty low priority because a small waist is feminine yet it can give a higher ratio than someone with proper wide shoulders. Girls have higher shoulder to waist ratios than men lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

A study by Cambridge University of more than 700 women found broad shoulders were the most attractive male asset. Why? Not only do big shoulders make you look strong but the wider you are up top, the thinner you appear at the waist, creating that V-shape that drives her wild.

• +1
Reactions: Banepilled, animo123 and Nero
You could say that for anything really, women have it very easy especially considering their most important asset is their body yet they can get away with a bad one. For men the most important assets are face and height with dick and shoulder width following it. Shoulder to waist ratio is a pretty low priority because a small waist is feminine yet it can give a higher ratio than someone with proper wide shoulders. Girls have higher shoulder to waist ratios than men lmao
well because shoulder to waist alone is cope. shoulder to hip is probably more important overall.

2qadas

"oh god yes!!! the shoulders is my absolute favorite body part on a male other than eyes, lips, hands, legs and nose. when I see a very broad pair of shoulders on a man I absolutely LOVE it"

• +1
Reactions: Nero and animo123

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

Happy Oh Yeah GIF
Be ripped brahs.
Don't be sad cunts, brahs.

Stop dimissing body totally, by comparing face > body.
Needs face and Body. Face mattes more, but body matter to much, to not care fo it.

"" Human physical attractiveness appears to be an important signal of mate value that is utilized in mate choice We argue that performance- related physical fitness (PF) was an important facet of ancestral male mate value and, therefore, that a positive relationship exists between PF and physical attractiveness as well as mating success. We investigated these relationships in a sample of 80 young men.
In line with our predictions, we found that (i) a composite measure of PF correlated substantially with body attractiveness (r=.43, after controlling for confounds) but not with facial attractiveness; (ii) PF was positively related to various measures of self-reported mating success (r
s = 0.22);
(iii) the relationship between PF and self-reported mating success was partly mediated by body attractiveness. We conclude it is a key
function of men’s body attractiveness to signal their PF and that men’s faces and bodies signal different facets of mate value."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Banepilled, animo123 and 3 others
men don't really look at hips, moreso ass or tits

• Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@
Well no shit, a woman can look like john cena in drag and there’s still gonna be dudes that want to fuck her

literally everything is more impactful for men because of that (but if you think you can compare ons of men to ons of women and that those things are equal in value then you have no clue how women work)
inferior mindset, dafaq he talking about, swr? What ur say connect to what he said? YOU DIDNT ANSWER SHIT YOU FUCKTARD LOW IQ.

stop comparing women with men in general. It's been studied that women can get away with almost anything negative and still reproduce.

I remember reading this study where if a man has shizophrenia, his chance for reproduction goes to almost 0, but for women it only halves lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, animo123 and 3 others
inferior mindset, dafaq he talking about, swr? What ur say connect to what he said? YOU DIDNT ANSWER SHIT YOU FUCKTARD LOW IQ.
I'll explain it very very slowly since you're differently abled

bluepillers do a study
study says *thing* is more important to male attractiveness than *other thing* is to female attractiveness
bluepillers don't understand that they could've done a study on ANYTHING and gotten the same results, because men will fuck anything that's not morbidly obese or severely deformed, while the the same is not true for women. literally every factor of male attractiveness is more important than ANY factor of female attractiveness, men are attracted to the vast majority of women, easily

he also didn't specify WHAT exactly the study was saying it's more important for, hence my question.

imagine telling someone they're low iq and have an inferior mindset when you're too stupid to understand something so simple, or to even think of something so simple in the first place. You're actually very dumb and I feel sorry for you, over
You also didn't even realize that I wasn't even answering anything, that wasn't an answer to anything, "you didn't answer shit" no shit dumbass? why are you so dumb? did you eat paint chips?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and Nero
also yes shoulders to waist ratio is pretty important

Last edited:

bluepillers do a study
study says *thing* is more important to male attractiveness than *other thing* is to female attractiveness
bluepillers don't understand that they could've done a study on ANYTHING and gotten the same results, because men will fuck anything that's not morbidly obese or severely deformed, while the the same is not true for women. literally every factor of male attractiveness is more important than ANY factor of female attractiveness, men are attracted to the vast majority of women, easily

he also didn't specify WHAT exactly the study was saying it's more important for, hence my question.

imagine telling someone they're low iq and have an inferior mindset when you're too stupid to understand something so simple, or to even think of something so simple in the first place. You're actually very dumb and I feel sorry for you, over
You also didn't even realize that I wasn't even answering anything, that wasn't an answer to anything, "you didn't answer shit" no shit dumbass? why are you so dumb? did you eat paint chips?
ow yeah, good explanation. "

literally everything is more impactful for men because of that (but if you think you can compare ons of men to ons of women and that those things are equal in value then you have no clue how women work)"
REALLY MATCH TO (UR EXPLANATION) THE EQUESTIONS. You just makes shit things go long, didnt change anything since you think, saying more shiit makes you LOOK smart. Thnks for proving, smarty pants.

bluepillers do a study

Can you try to improve, your fucking "sentence", didnt understand shiit, just ur public school banter.

there was a study that said women find broad shoulders as attractive as men find boobs
i cant remember who posted it tbh

ow yeah, good explanation. "

literally everything is more impactful for men because of that (but if you think you can compare ons of men to ons of women and that those things are equal in value then you have no clue how women work)"
REALLY MATCH TO (UR EXPLANATION) THE EQUESTIONS. You just makes shit things go long, didnt change anything since you think, saying more shiit makes you LOOK smart. Thnks for proving, smarty pants.
Are you shitposting, autistic, or is english your second language? Serious question

A study by Cambridge University of more than 700 women found broad shoulders were the most attractive male asset. Why? Not only do big shoulders make you look strong but the wider you are up top, the thinner you appear at the waist, creating that V-shape that drives her wild.

Be ripped brahs.
Don't be sad cunts, brahs.

Stop dimissing body totally, by comparing face > body.
Needs face and Body. Face mattes more, but body matter to much, to not care fo it.

"" Human physical attractiveness appears to be an important signal of mate value that is utilized in mate choice We argue that performance- related physical fitness (PF) was an important facet of ancestral male mate value and, therefore, that a positive relationship exists between PF and physical attractiveness as well as mating success. We investigated these relationships in a sample of 80 young men.
In line with our predictions, we found that (i) a composite measure of PF correlated substantially with body attractiveness (r=.43, after controlling for confounds) but not with facial attractiveness; (ii) PF was positively related to various measures of self-reported mating success (r
s = 0.22);
(iii) the relationship between PF and self-reported mating success was partly mediated by body attractiveness. We conclude it is a key
function of men’s body attractiveness to signal their PF and that men’s faces and bodies signal different facets of mate value."

holy fuck man this is too brutal
03C4ABA9 7CF5 4474 AC9A CE0E0B73DBBF

my hip bone is wider than my ribcage and a lot of my fat gathers in my hips and legs. It's so fucking over, I can only cope with baggy clothing.

:feelswhy:

my hip bone is wider than my ribcage and a lot of my fat gathers in my hips and legs. It's so fucking over, I can only cope with baggy clothing.
wider hips, one needs to have wide shoulders; there is no way around it.

MMA guy. Rice Verhoeven has wide hips.
But overall imo. he still moggs in body shape attractiveness 99+% of men. So wide whipe, is not the death sentence as people say it is.
Rico Verhoeven had a cute wife, even before he was famous. And now with status he dumped his quit cute wife to slay basically.

• +1
Reactions: Banepilled and Danish_Retard
wider hips, one needs to have wide shoulders; there is no way around it.

MMA guy. Rice Verhoeven has wide hips.
But overall imo. he still moggs in body shape attractiveness 99+% of men. So wide whipe, is not the death sentence as people say it is.
Rico Verhoeven had a cute wife, even before he was famous. And now with status he dumped his quit cute wife to slay basically.

lifefuel, still looks like shit to me tbh ngl.

Do you know if wide hips have any impact on fighting success? I have a wide neck too despite having never trained in my life so I'm thinking of getting into MMA. Mostly to get something for confidence and to socialmaxx but perhaps I have an innate advantage for once in my life. :feelsahh:

lifefuel, still looks like shit to me tbh ngl.
Dude mogg in looks.
it has to be. Because he got a very cute gf from when they were 18 orso for a long time with, so that started at a time when he was still a nobody.

Do you know if wide hips have any impact on fighting success?
no idea. Rico verhoeven is great Kickbox fighter
I have a wide neck too despite having never trained in my life so I'm thinking of getting into MMA.
I hope you like pain. Because pain is somethng one need han to learn to life and deal with.
Mostly to get something for confidence and to socialmaxx but perhaps I have an innate advantage for once in my life. :feelsahh:
yeah for confidence is good. I started a certain type of martial art; which hs helped me some with confidence also.

• +1
  • +1
what's your shoulder circumference & bideltoid size?
I've never measured and I'm probably not going to. I see no reason, it only serve to compare myself to others.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
I've never measured and I'm probably not going to. I see no reason, it only serve to compare myself to others.
bruh i had a feminine ugly hips too but since my shoulders are broad i balanced it very well. depends on your starting point, you can compensate wide hips with lats+shoulders

• +1
measure it and write it to me, i can help you to compensate

• JFL
measure it and write it to me, i can help you to compensate

Can't message you lol but I'll measure then.

But ehh... how do you measure? I get 5 different ways when I google it.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 38
  • +1

yea its just dimorphism, any feature that can differentiate between a man or a woman , like a browridge, bigger skull, stubble, etc

What's the ideal ratio?

how much of a failo is wide shoulders and slightly wider hips?

I got 118cm circumference for shoulders.
my starting point was 124cm circumference when i was a lot thinner but now 139,5cm with natty shitty planing.
(though i eat too much so i got my protein&carbs for sure)

my hips still same 109cm (i'm fat) and chest 117 now.
no one ever mention about my hips now but everyone tell me about my broad shoulders and wide lats.
when i reach my goals (probably at december) i will be at least 135 / 90 which 1,5 ratio.

so,
do push-pull only at least for like 8-12 months.
until then you can start push-pull-legs routine.

• +1
men don't really look at hips, moreso ass or tits
when men say "good ass" they are mostly refering to wide hips, imaghine a women with narrow hips, she would have tight ass instead of round

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish