Shoulder to waist ratio

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Go to the gym bros. Half a year and ive added at least 6 inches to my overall width.
D6AB0480 2F54 4385 AA34 DE36D5BFE4FB

Training neck now: will upload progress pictures in a few months <3

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 25715, bugeye and 11 others
the ultimate zoomer raid boss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, WanderingBurro, bugeye and 20 others
Nct from across the room

Go to the gym bros. Half a year and ive added at least 6 inches to my overall width.
View attachment 1516767
Should we skip leg day? I think training legs fucks up shoulder to waist ratio

Should we skip leg day? I think training legs fucks up shoulder to waist ratio
Nah, skipping any day at the gym is pussy shit.
Glutes > quads > hamstrings > calves.
Glutes cuz women like a firm butt (gay af imo)
Quads so you can have massive legs
Hamstrings dont have that much mass compared to quads but deadlifts are fun so you should train them regardless
Calves mostly come down to genetics and thick bones can compensate for shit calf insertions anyway. Do calf raises regardless: you have to train the full body.
I am making a thread in the future about the most aesphetic muscles to train and how. Spoiler: shoulders obviously number 1

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Mewton
Nigga you're holding your fucking breath in you fucking prick

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
mirin how small is your waist ?
26-28 inches
One morning after having no dinner, took a massive shit and my waist was as low as 26 inches.
Most days 27, 28 after meals

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 16970 and Constantin Denis
Yes lol

Or photoshopping your stomach like a bitch on instagram

Get a grip of yourself Zoomer
Photoshop?!
Heres me in motion, dumb cunt:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, mortis, SLA and 4 others
Photoshop?!
Heres me in motion, dumb cunt:
View attachment 1517765

Lol I can feel you holding your stomach in. Your rib cage is literally visible through the white shirt.

Open your mouth while running a video and say AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, fjor2096 and Biiyo03
26-28 inches
One morning after having no dinner, took a massive shit and my waist was as low as 26 inches.
Most days 27, 28 after meals
mogs me hard I think the most perfect size any man could want is 29 tho, It's already David Laid tier. You should work your obliques

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
mogs me hard I think the most perfect size any man could want is 29 tho, It's already David Laid tier. You should work your obliques
Abs > obliques
Not a fan of obliques ngl. Dont even train abs either tbh.

Abs > obliques
Not a fan of obliques ngl. Dont even train abs either tbh.
You should train both, they're important for aesthetic just like any muscle

You should train both, they're important for aesthetic just like any muscle
Ye tru. But abs are created in the kitchen and i started off skinny so always had abs.
Im a bit of a hypocrit tbh cuz i criticize people for not training legs yet i dont train abs
467E878A DF16 4ABC B3EB 10C15786C5F9

Lol I can feel you holding your stomach in. Your rib cage is literally visible through the white shirt.

Open your mouth while running a video and say AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thatll look stupid af
Anything else

View attachment 1516767
you look so fucking uncanny bro, dont walk like that on the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
View attachment 1516767
Very good shoulders but wtf are u talking about?

what is 6 inches of overall width? Because gaining 6 inches of shoulder mass is not possible without roids

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
nigga looks like slenderman on steroids

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
57a571c3f8a29ab6bc361aae4e420a83

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
7da3b2fc712f17d4a2bbffa6f2069bfb

hey retard how does it feel to get mogged by a girl?

I barely make progress in the gym
I have thin bones fml

18 bear-boy
You should start working out at ages 21 - 23 your body isnt really that androgen sensitive because i see no improvement in your pictures

i mogged you when i was 15 i think you are a slow grower or a person who grows till ages 21 - 23 so work on making money now and inject HGH

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
You should start working out at ages 21 - 23 your body isnt really that androgen sensitive because i see no improvement in your pictures

i mogged you when i was 15 i think you are a slow grower or a person who grows till ages 21 - 23 so work on making money now and inject HGH
Everyone says i inject roids. I gained 15kg in 6 months. Im a fast grower.
37878F0D C2E0 4A37 B49C 0E0DFC0D29A5

Everyone says i inject roids. I gained 15kg in 6 months. Im a fast grower.
View attachment 1517916
i can get that 15kg in like 2 - 3 months and i am only 1 year older than you, however it looks like you hit your genetic limit since 6 months is really long

you should probably wait till 21 - 23 because thats when your body will be more sensitive to building muscle for now i see no improvement even if you go for 2 years. Everyone who says you inject roids are retards who never leave their homes

So what i think for now the best thing you can do is inject HGH till you reach peak hormones age 23

Your body looks really shit because of the small bone structure i am just being honest with you, you may build good muscle but remember shit bone structure will ruin everything

i can get that 15kg in like 2 - 3 months and i am only 1 year older than you, however it looks like you hit your genetic limit since 6 months is really long

you should probably wait till 21 - 23 because thats when your body will be more sensitive to building muscle for now i see no improvement even if you go for 2 years. Everyone who says you inject roids are retards who never leave their homes

So what i think for now the best thing you can do is inject HGH till you reach peak hormones age 23

Your body looks really shit because of the small bone structure i am just being honest with you, you may build good muscle but remember shit bone structure will ruin everything
The maximum weight you can gain per month is 4kg bro. Anything above that and you're genetically fucked which is really rare. You must have pretty bad genes if you gain weight that easily. Do you even have abs? Post abs bro.

Imo, you sound like a coping fat cunt whos trying to convince himself tall, wide shoulders, small waist and abs is unnatractive. You have to be properly delusional to think any of that.

Reminder: i am taller. I have wider shoulders. I have more muscles. I am more aesphetic. If you were to train everyday for the rest of your life, your waist will never be as small as mine.

Keep coping bro: abs > fat

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
The maximum weight you can gain per month is 4kg bro. Anything above that and you're genetically fucked which is really rare. You must have pretty bad genes if you gain weight that easily. Do you even have abs? Post abs bro.

Imo, you sound like a coping fat cunt whos trying to convince himself tall, wide shoulders, small waist and abs is unnatractive. You have to be properly delusional to think any of that.

Reminder: i am taller. I have wider shoulders. I have more muscles. I am more aesphetic. If you were to train everyday for the rest of your life, your waist will never be as small as mine.

Keep coping bro: abs > fat
dnrd you are mad that you are a small bone structure fag end of story

how u look huge and tiny at the same time

how u look huge and tiny at the same time
Small wrist, big triceps
Wide shoulders, small waist
Muscle definition, not a lot of mass
Last but not least, 6 months in the gym

That's not small waist that's small ribcage with average hips = not too bad

david laid mog's
/
maxresdefault.jpg

When wearing tight shirts don't wear them so long/ tuck them in bro, it looks bad like this

should you avoid trying to get bigger ribcage?
The opposite. Bigger ribcage is better for males. Is dimorphic and gives better v taper. Small ribcage give more hourglass figure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Such a mogger height and physique. Thats why you are slaying.