shoulder width vs height question

182 / 5'11.5 in germany is what 5'9/ 176 cm is in the U.S. Manlet tier. Young guys there average 6'1-6'3 depending on which region
According to government statistics the average US male is 5'9 yet you still feel like a total manlet. These statistics are misleading BS
Yeah.. this new generation is massive. The govt averages include ethnics and old people.. highly unreliable.. avg college age white male was surveyed at 5’11.2”

I really don’t believe the average can be 6’3” ANYWHERE in the world.. that’s just massive. Germany I think was 5’11” according to govt stats so probabaly 6’ If u exclude the old people.

Still.. considering LL at 5’11.5” is ridiculous.. if you’re willing to go that far, u might as well just move to literally any other country lol ..

Yeah.. this new generation is massive. The govt averages include ethnics and old people.. highly unreliable.. avg college age white male was surveyed at 5’11.2”

I really don’t believe the average can be 6’3” ANYWHERE in the world.. that’s just massive. Germany I think was 5’11” according to govt stats so probabaly 6’ If u exclude the old people.

Still.. considering LL at 5’11.5” is ridiculous.. if you’re willing to go that far, u might as well just move to literally any other country lol ..

Some areas in northern europe have ridiculously high averages, maybe but not 6'3 but definitely somewhere in the 6'1-6'2 range, people there are huge. But I know for sure that some areas in the balkans average 6'3 and above. Insane

Some areas in northern europe have ridiculously high averages, maybe but not 6'3 but definitely somewhere in the 6'1-6'2 range, people there are huge. But I know for sure that some areas in the balkans average 6'3 and above. Insane
The thing about Balkans is true, I'm 6'2 and I barely mog anyone here with height, only frame, it feels like 6'1 is easily average at my college (and overall ppl around my age), not many people at 6'3+ but there are very few males at sub 5'11. Macedonia btw

The thing about Balkans is true, I'm 6'2 and I barely mog anyone here with height, only frame, it feels like 6'1 is easily average at my college (and overall ppl around my age), not many people at 6'3+ but there are very few males at sub 5'11. Macedonia btw
bosnia is 190 cm average among young guys wtf do they feed them

182cm and you’re considering LL? Your height is not a problem at all.
How could you know its not a problem for me? Getting mogged so hard definitely leaves me feeling inferior which inevitably leads to...unhappiness
The fact that Bosnians are so tall surprised me at first. I didn't know that. I have a Bosnian female classmate who is 159cm which instantly made me assume they're manlets. :no:
The fact that Bosnians are so tall surprised me at first. I didn't know that. I have a Bosnian female classmate who is 159cm which instantly made me assume they're manlets. :no:

Very small frame will make you look like a whimp no matter how tall you are. Very short height will make you less attractive to women and less leader type no matter how wide your frame is.

Very small frame will make you look like a whimp no matter how tall you are. Very short height will make you less attractive to women and less leader type no matter how wide your frame is.
yes

I happen to stand at 6 2”.

Is this average or above or below compared to the general population or guys like yourselves?
I am also 160 so I can hope to pack an inch at most while staying natty

Happy5

You're height is certainly above average.

I would say you're doing a great job being only 160 at 6'2

You mog me to hell and back, I am 5'11 and 160. I feel like such a fat pig despite being a skinny J-Pop boy.