Shoulder width ?

mogstar

mogstar

Are 43 cm shoulders considered framecel ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Pussyslayer, jxv and 3 others
Average

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Check your byzygo width and shoulder width. Your shoulder width should be 3 times more than zygo width. 4-5 is chad territory. Sub 3 you're framecel

• +1
43cm = 17 Inches

I'm 18.5 Inches

18 inches is average for a dude

You're marginally below average

How tall are you?

• +1
Im 52 non gymcelled

ngl 43 is strong framecel

• +1
obviously depends on ur height. u r a bit below average for ur height in terms of frame from what i saw, but nothing brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Then you have a very shit frame. To not have a 19 inch frame at the VERY least as a 6'3 guy is terrible.
Btw yeah I’m undoubtedly a framecel, but 19 inch is rare for a 6’3+ dude imo, most tall guys I see have really bad frames, it’s a common bone structure for ectomorphs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 8080
Btw yeah I’m undoubtedly a framecel, but 19 inch is rare for a 6’3+ dude imo, most tall guys I see have really bad frames, it’s a common bone structure for ectomorphs
Ya metade dos gajos da tua altura têm a tua frame. Pelo aqui em PT. Lanklets totais

• +1
Ya metade dos gajos da tua altura têm a tua frame. Pelo aqui em PT. Lanklets totais
Espero que consiga expandir um pouco mais treinando ombros e peito tbh, não estou com muita esperança tho, já me falaram de hgh tbm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080

Lol, i',m sorry but I have to call you a fucking retard.

Shut the fuck up you dumb stupid ignorant Zoomer imbecile.

You haven't a fucking clue.

The taller you are, the higher likely chance there is of you having a wider frame. It's much more probable.

"In your opinion".

Like you have a fucking allowance for an opinion. Based on what? "Most tall guys I see have really bad frames". And what do you see? Where do you guy? You see nerds/geeks/goofballs/losers. This is called availability bias. I was never this stupid as a teenager. Fix-up.

Stop legitimising and/or normalising your weak frame and get into the gym and work your lateral and front and rear delts. Encourage outter growth by forcing the muscle to apply pressure to the clavs/shoulder blades. AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 1751 and Boldandbeautiful

The taller you are, the higher likely chance there is of you having a wider frame. It's much more probable.

"In your opinion".

Like you have a fucking allowance for an opinion. Based on what? "Most tall guys I see have really bad frames". And what do you see? Where do you guy? You see nerds/geeks/goofballs/losers. This is called availability bias. I was never this stupid as a teenager. Fix-up.

Stop legitimising and/or normalising your weak frame and get into the gym and work your lateral and front and rear delts. Encourage outter growth by forcing the muscle to apply pressure to the clavs/shoulder blades. AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Dn rd but appreciate the essay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Boldandbeautiful
It depends
But knowing that you are tall and lives in Portugal(manlet country) you probably size mogs 99% of all guys

• +1
Dn rd but appreciate the essay

In simplified English for your ADHD, dopamine addicted, born in the tech generation ass.

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY THAT HANGS AROUND WITH GEEKS/GOOFBALLS so you will only see scrawny narrow framed lanky retards.

Most 6'3 men do not have a shit frame. One of the most idiotic, unscientific statements I've ever heard. You Zoomers are absolute fuckwits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Boldandbeautiful
Espero que consiga expandir um pouco mais treinando ombros e peito tbh, não estou com muita esperança tho, já me falaram de hgh tbm
Hgh é cope lol. Eu tomei e ajudou me so q isso foi cm 14 anos

• +1
as in bideltoid or clavicle length?

In simplified English for your ADHD, dopamine addicted, born in the tech generation ass.

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY THAT HANGS AROUND WITH GEEKS/GOOFBALLS so you will only see scrawny narrow framed lanky retards.

Most 6'3 men do not have a shit frame. One of the most idiotic, unscientific statements I've ever heard. You Zoomers are absolute fuckwits.
I don’t hang around anyone jfl, almost no irl friends, and yes I am going to the fucking gym, I am following my diet religiously, taking protein and sleeping well, so stfu and stop talking as if you know me, I’m trying my absolute best and I’m going to the gym 5 days a week (they are still open where I live)

• So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

"In your opinion".

bro chill lol

I don’t hang around anyone jfl, almost no irl friends, and yes I am going to the fucking gym, I am following my diet religiously, taking protein and sleeping well, so stfu and stop talking as if you know me, I’m trying my absolute best and I’m going to the gym 5 days a week (they are still open where I live)

If you have no friends and dont hang around anyone, then try and acknowledge that you may not have the experience to remark on things like what type of frame most tall people have, just to make you feel a little less shit inside. You are filling in blanks with ideas which satisfy your emotions. Men face their truth. Not like women you need to delude themselves.

If i had no experience with shit i wouldn't say but imo. Lol. That's what pisses me off about you zoomers. Very little experience but refuse to take on the beginner mindset. You wanna fake it or act like your tiny experience in seeing some geeks on th3 Street is enough to hold a general heuristic of what frame tall men generally have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If you have no friends and dont hang around anyone, then try and acknowledge that you may not have the experience to remark on things like what type of frame most tall people have, just to make you feel a little less shit inside. You are filling in blanks with ideas which satisfy your emotions. Men face their truth. Not like women you need to delude themselves.

If i had no experience with shit i wouldn't say but imo. Lol. That's what pisses me off about you zoomers. Very little experience but refuse to take on the beginner mindset. You wanna fake it or act like your tiny experience in seeing some geeks on th3 Street is enough to hold a general heuristic of what frame tall men generally have
I am facing the truth wtf ??? I have a subhuman face with too many psl death sentences, and I have accepted that, no I don’t hang out with ppl but I go out and I see what I see, and I see too many tallfag Lanklet ectomorphs at least here in Portugal, I compare myself to people in my own country

• +1

Fuck your experiences bro. We all know, women are, have, will get fucked by chads that mog 19 inch bideltoid lankets to the clouds and back. Lots of tall men have shitty frames, many more don't. If op wants to cope by comparing himself to those that he mogs, that's perfectly fine. His recognised a few times already that its not ideal. Let him cope in peace.

• +1
I am facing the truth wtf ??? I have a subhuman face with too many psl death sentences, and I have accepted that, no I don’t hang out with ppl but I go out and I see what I see, and I see too many tallfag Lanklet ectomorphs at least here in Portugal, I compare myself to people in my own country

You are not facing the truth.

You are saying that your frame is not terrible even though you're 6'3 because the tall guys you've seen (Limited number) have all been narrow -shouldered. You deliberately remember the narrow guys in your head probably, so as to not feel so shit about being narrow af for a tall guy.

Instead of saying; I am narrow and yes I might be an ectomorph and therefore this play a contribution, but I am going to do something about it. Not be like a woman! A FUCKING WOMAN! Which is delude yourself into thinking it isn't so bad.

This is why normie Zoomers can't get women, because they act like mother fucking women! Women see a man more emotional, delusional and less together than themselves and they are turned tf off because they want someone that can absorb their emotions and bring a dose of dark and hard reality to their lives.

Fuck your experiences bro. We all know, women are, have, will get fucked by chads that mog 19 inch bideltoid lankets to the clouds and back. Lots of tall men have shitty frames, many more don't. If op wants to cope by comparing himself to those that he mogs, that's perfectly fine. His recognised a few times already that its not ideal. Let him cope in peace.
Exactly, and I’m actually doing something to improve it, because I’m going to the gym 5 fucking times a week, @MakinItHappen has the audacity to call me a retarded loser when I am actually trying my best to improve my frame as much as I can jfl

• +1
You are not facing the truth.

You are saying that your frame is not terrible even though you're 6'3 because the tall guys you've seen (Limited number) have all been narrow -shouldered. You deliberately remember the narrow guys in your head probably, so as to not feel so shit about being narrow af for a tall guy.

Instead of saying; I am narrow and yes I might be an ectomorph and therefore this play a contribution, but I am going to do something about it. Not be like a woman! A FUCKING WOMAN! Which is delude yourself into thinking it isn't so bad.

This is why normie Zoomers can't get women, because they act like mother fucking women! Women see a man more emotional, delusional and less together than themselves and they are turned tf off because they want someone that can absorb their emotions and bring a dose of dark and hard reality to their lives.
I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO THE GYM 5 FUCKING TIMES A WEEK,THAT IS ALL I CAN DO,MY BONES WONT GROW IN LENGTH

Jfl if you think I could be more Blackpilled than I already am ahaha

You are accepting the black pill, because you're 3/10. Cool, but then you're normalising being narrow-shouldered as a tall, when if you look at the science, it clearly shows, while being tall doesn't in any way fucking guarantee being naturally broad-shouldered, there is a more likely chance you will be.

So you drew the short-straw. That's all. Face that and FIGHT IT. Become better. Saying "I'm normal in frame for a tall guy" is subconsciously giving your brain the wrong info. You will feel less driven to do something. And anyway you would be wrong in saying that. YOU ARE WRONG IN SAYING THAT.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and mogstar
You are accepting the black pill, because you're 3/10. Cool, but then you're normalising being narrow-shouldered as a tall, when if you look at the science, it clearly shows, while being tall doesn't in any way fucking guarantee being naturally broad-shouldered, there is a more likely chance you will be.

So you drew the short-straw. That's all. Face that and FIGHT IT. Become better. Saying "I'm normal in frame for a tall guy" is subconsciously giving your brain the wrong info. You will feel less driven to do something. And anyway you would be wrong in saying that. YOU ARE WRONG IN SAYING THAT.
You have never seen my face it’s not 3/10, it’s actually 2.5/10

• JFL

Let him cope in peace? Lol. No. I won't let the young generation of men do that. Sorry. I can't sit back and watch a younger man fall for such bullshit. I wasn't delusional at his age. Sure there are similarities between Millennials and Generation Z, but this coping with yourself through means of delusion is a drastic difference. Sure our generation was a little more blue pilled, but tbh Dating Apps weren't around back then, or they were in the introductory phase. Kinda good looking normies or just normies in looks had a chance to show their personality/character and women fell for them.

Now women will fuck tall, robust Chad. For sure. And as far as long term relationship is concerned they will fish and fish around for the guy with the best personality and that also passes the looks threshold. Which is why it's equally hard to be solid looking and impress with personality, because they can keep browsing the app and qualify all the candidates before whittling them down to a few.

People underestimate this. The reason 5-6.5/10 guys are dismissed so much is because women don't wanna fuck them for pleasure, they want them to do this whole liberal MATRIARCHY thing. The trick for 5-6.5/10 guys is to pretend they are matriarchy, fuck the girl after a few dates and then disappear. Sure, the Chad doesn't have to run sweetboy game. I am a believer of the patriarchy and I've realised lately that women are so spoiled, degenerate and self entitled these days that they want guys with a slight beta-personality. That will carry their shopping bags to your car, that they will drive. Patriarchy men don't believe in that. I've tried to be my alpha self around women and it doesn't work because I am not a Chad. They will allow patriarchy men into their lives if they are super-hot. But that then obviously becomes difficult if you wanna wifey them. They won't continue submitting. Not outside the bedroom.

The amount of semi landwhale degenerate low-tier beckys that want sex with me on tinder is unreal since I upgraded my photos. These girls would be decent looking if they were not fat though and they have no desire to keep the weight off because of the way the shitty media has legitimised being fat with "chunky", "thick" and all this shit. Using black urban culture and making it mainstream.

You have never seen my face it’s not 3/10, it’s actually 2.5/10

So why are you not getting the surgery needed? You in poverty in Portugal?

So why are you not getting the surgery needed? You in poverty in Portugal?
I would pm u my face but I don’t want to get doxxed, nah I’m not poor but I have unfixable failos

I would pm u my face but I don’t want to get doxxed, nah I’m not poor but I have unfixable failos

I have had 5, yes you can go and ask around, 5 USERS who are unseen by EVERYONE on the forum, PM me their pics.

I can tag them all right now. I have not doxxed them and never will.

• +1
I have had 5, yes you can go and ask around, 5 USERS who are unseen by EVERYONE on the forum, PM me their pics.

I can tag them all right now. I have not doxxed them and never will.
K, I pmed u

K, I pmed u

You're not a 2.5/10.

You're a 3.5/10 or 4/10

You need surgery to shorten your mid-face because you mouth breathed like a mother fucker. Your eyes are a tiny bit buggy and a little prey. However your jaw's bone mass is very strong and your mandible is LONG and your chin is very very fucking wide.

Bug eyes can't be fixed, but they aren't HUGELY bug-eyes. JUST slightly. So if you had surgery to shorten the mid-face, which is not increasing upper-lip size btw. I'm not about something else. AND had surgery to give you almond shaped eyes or something and then chucked in some contacts, you could reach a 6/10. That's how strong your lower tier is and tbh you are actually forward grown despite the shit midface, which surprises me. So your lower-tier is very good. You have potential. Obviously hairstyle atm is a joke.

Potential for high tier normie with surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus and mogstar
You're not a 2.5/10.

You're a 3.5/10 or 4/10

You need surgery to shorten your mid-face because you mouth breathed like a mother fucker. Your eyes are a tiny bit buggy and a little prey. However your jaw's bone mass is very strong and your mandible is LONG and your chin is very very fucking wide.

Bug eyes can't be fixed, but they aren't HUGELY bug-eyes. JUST slightly. So if you had surgery to shorten the mid-face, which is not increasing upper-lip size btw. I'm not about something else. AND had surgery to give you almond shaped eyes or something and then chucked in some contacts, you could reach a 6/10. That's how strong your lower tier is and tbh you are actually forward grown despite the shit midface, which surprises me. So your lower-tier is very good. You have potential. Obviously hairstyle atm is a joke.

Potential for high tier normie with surgery.
Mirin high IQ long and detailed analysis

obviously depends on ur height. u r a bit below average for ur height in terms of frame from what i saw, but nothing brutal.
Implying average isn’t brutal let alone under it

• +1
How the fuck do you measure this on your own? You cant.

How the fuck do you measure this on your own? You cant.
If you have a sliding door, stand in the open space touching one side of the door with your shoulder and adjust the door till it's touching your your other shoulder then measure the distance.

Attachments

• 1611337020946.png
    1611337020946.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
If you have a sliding door, stand in the open space touching one side of the door with your shoulder and adjust the door till it's touching your your other shoulder then measure the distance.
High IQ.

• +1