Shoulders are 90% of a good looking body

Bone that sits between the iliac crests at the bottom of the spine
If that grows could it expand the hips in any way ?

What about the scapula ?

If that grows could it expand the hips in any way ?

What about the scapula ?
Potentially but idk. Scapula seems to be between 17-22 but honestly these charts are kind of cope

2859170 main qimg db8a4fa00de9c8e9ddd0f85348eb2156 pjlq

No, your iliac crests have growth plates. They typically close between ages 14-22

View attachment 2478653

my measurements:

20.86" inch bideltoid
11.41"-12.59" waist, narrowest part. varies if pushing in or not
12.40"-13.38" hip, boniest part, variest if pushing marker in or not

Because they're averages and statistics can be heavily skewed, outliers can influence data, sampling bias, etc. Not to mention this data is from the 1950s and with test levels plummeting, plastics fucking with our food, I bet this data would differ today.

Because they're averages and statistics can be heavily skewed, outliers can influence data, sampling bias, etc. Not to mention this data is from the 1950s and with test levels plummeting, plastics fucking with our food, I bet this data would differ today.
- Yeah, but that’s the case for outliers on both sides of the coin.

- I think the reason why people are getting taller is due to lower test levels resulting in lower estrogen conversion. So it may be a benefit in terms of growth plate closure jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and User28823
View attachment 2478369

Here's a photoshop of myself making my side delts smaller on the right, maybe taking 1cm off the width.

As you can see, that tiny bit of muscle makes a huge fucking difference to my overall look. I literally look 20 lbs smaller, despite if the photoshop was real it would probably being a pound of muscle difference.

The wild thing is, most men that are gymaxxing will neglect side delts and throw exercises for it in at the end of an upper body/push workout as an afterthought, basically just phoning it in and prioritizing chest. In reality it's probably the exact opposite of it being way more effective to prioritize shoulders/side delts and put chest on the back burner.

And this is what it looks like when a gym maxxer neglects side delts:

View attachment 2478419

Despite this guy carrying-way- more muscle than the vast majority of men and me, still something looks off, like he's jacked, but still looks dorky somehow. It's the side delts mayn.
Lucky me amazing shoulder but shit arm genetics