Show me one before and after where tretinoin made someone look younger(at least 5 years younger)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Every single before and after is just someone getting rid of there acne

I’ve never seen a before and after of someone (25+) who actually looks younger

show me one and prove me wrong

Just fucking lmfao, this girl literally looks like tretionin made her age wtf.. she literally looks younger in the before. Just what the fuk

Attachments

• 0275F8A9-1AD3-4F6D-AFB9-0680575511EF.png
    0275F8A9-1AD3-4F6D-AFB9-0680575511EF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 291
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
Every single before and after is just someone getting rid of there acne

I’ve never seen a before and after of someone (25+) who actually looks younger

show me one and prove me wrong

Just fucking lmfao, this girl literally looks like tretionin made her age wtf.. she literally looks younger in the before. Just what the fuk
tretinoin wont make u develop naso folds like that, where did u find that before and after?

tretinoin wont make u develop naso folds like that, where did u find that before and after?
Tret subreddit

also I think tret burns facial fat

read comments

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Tret subreddit

also I think tret burns facial fat

read comments

looks more like a bimax subreddit pic than a tretinoin subreddit pic

give me the link

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Here’s another one lmao

look at the upper eyelid exposure after tret(prob from fat loss)

she’s completely delusional and looks 7 years older in the after the pic. She didn’t even have nasolfolds and if anything it looks like they got worse in her after pic

she looks old asf in her after pic (despite her trying to delude herself that she looks better when she literally looks older)

her skin also looks thin asf in the after

even estimate age face ai app can tell she looks older after tretonin

Attachments

• B5B91E0A-BBD7-4A6B-87A6-67360B905573.jpeg
    B5B91E0A-BBD7-4A6B-87A6-67360B905573.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 258
  • C2FC2693-2523-4AEC-894E-0457DCE3C9BA.jpeg
    C2FC2693-2523-4AEC-894E-0457DCE3C9BA.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Aqua, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
Here’s another one lmao

she’s completely delusional and looks 7 years older in the after the pic. She didn’t even have nasolfolds and if anything it looks like they got worse in her after pic

she looks old asf in her after pic (despite her trying to delude herself that she looks better when she literally looks older)

shes looking down and her eyebrows are completely different so i dont think thats reliable

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Korikosan, valhalar and 8 others
Here’s another one lmao

She's raising her eyebrows in the after u can see it from the shape

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
She's raising her eyebrows in the after u can see it from the shape
You don’t know that 100%. Even with her eyebrows raised it still looks like There’s less fat on her eyelids

And she still looks like her skin is thin asf in the after... she literally looks like an old ghost/gowl/witch in the after lmao. She had thicker youthful skin in the before

it’s like she turned into a skeleton

Last edited:
Here’s another one lmao

her eyebrows changed not her upper eyelid exposure or brow ridge you fucking retard, look at the shape and density of them, that whore is just an idiot and she's sabotaging her looks

admiring this guy
Screen Shot 2021 08 25 at 112648 am

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
her eyebrows changed not her upper eyelid exposure or brow ridge you fucking retard, look at the shape and density of them, that whore is just an idiot and she's sabotaging her looks
Okay so show me one before and after of someone 25+ that looks 5 years younger from using tret

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas, SteveRogers and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, AscendingHero, Aqua and 3 others
Your goal should not be to look younger, it should be to prevent looking older.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, valhalar, .🇹🇩. and 6 others
Wtf is this. She looks like she aged normally lmao.

If I seen the right pic without the age showing I’d say she looks 35-36..
cope this is what a 36 year old woman looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, .🇹🇩. and Baldingman1998
makeup, lighting.. lol
and she looks her age
Its incredible how much this forum copes with retin A
tretinoin is just another money mine for big pharma. their marketing is great ngl
there are way better things that actually work that are n a t u r a l and incredibly cheap

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
makeup, lighting.. lol
and she looks her age
tretinoin is just another money mine for big pharma. their marketing is great ngl
there are way better things that actually work that are n a t u r a l and incredibly cheap
Which are?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
makeup, lighting.. lol
and she looks her age
works for me. Makes my skin glow and my wrinkles acne is going away. Looks soft also

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, AscendingHero, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Which are?
dilluted apple cider vinegar spray, prob one of the best ones.
salt water spray
royal jelly
ozonated/normal coconut oil (not for everyone, but pretty good)
propolis
etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 4 others
works for me. Makes my skin glow and my wrinkles acne is going away. Looks soft also
yea it can work too, but its not anti aging at all. and its still a gold mine for big pharma and there are way better, natural and cheaper options ppl can use instead. options that are actually anti aging to a point.

yea it can work too, but its not anti aging at all. and its still a gold mine for big pharma and there are way better, natural and cheaper options ppl can use instead. options that are actually anti aging to a point.
i get it for free, monthly. How is it not anti aging when my wrinkles are going away? It also produces collagen. I use other products also anyways

8kianrzezwi71
girl on tretinoin for 4 months. I've been only using it for 1 month and my skin is glowing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and RealLooksmaxxer
i get it for free, monthly. How is it not anti aging when my wrinkles are going away? It also produces collagen
aging is not only about collagen. and tretinoin is toxic mainly since its synthetic. its not anti aging. if you want something anti aging then use something natural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero, Dainslief and 3 others
aging is not only about collagen. and tretinoin is toxic mainly since its synthetic. its not anti aging. if you want something anti aging then use something natural
where are the studies saying it's bad for you? How is it bad when my skin is healthy looking with no acne. My acne scars are also going away :unsure: anyways it works for me so I don't care. Plus my blood levels are fine, and healthy.

where are the studies saying it's bad for you? How is it bad when my skin is healthy looking with no acne. My acne scars are also going away :unsure:

I wouldnt doubt there are other studies about tret that were buried by big pharma bc they showed bad reactions/effects.
but well it does work for acne and stuff. all im saying is there are better things out there. do what you want.

but i will say that if it worked so well for you Id guess you are probably vit A deficient. pretty common nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others

I wouldnt doubt there are other studies about tret that were buried by big pharma bc they showed bad reactions/effects.
but well it does work for acne and stuff. all im saying is there are better things out there. do what you want.

but i will say that if it worked so well for you Id guess you are probably vit A deficient. pretty common nowadays.
I'm not vitamin A deficient either since I'm taking beta carotene with eating carrots. I think Tretinoin is bad when you use high concentrations of it. 0.01 isnt high. Also I've checked my body, blood etc while on it and it hasn't affected me whatsoever. The only side effect is peeling and some dryness but overall it's been a pleasant experience and very rewarding.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 2 others
not how it works. beta carotene is not vitamin a.
Either way my moms friend is 74 and she's been using it for 23 years. She's not dead yet and she told me she never had any issues whatsoever.

Either way my moms friend is 74 and she's been using it for 23 years. She's not dead yet
im not saying you will die. just that its toxic and there are way better things out there for cheap and natural. but whatever

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ang3l and AscendingHero
im not saying you will die. just that its toxic and there are way better things out there for cheap and natural. but whatever
Yeah maybe but nothing has dramatically changed my skin for the better than Tretinoin. I get it for free anyways, and I can always ask my doctor for any issues.

Just curious but what foods have vitamin a if carrots don’t have vit a?
the best source is liver
then cod liver oil, eggs, non-pasteurized dairy

carrots are good for beta carotene. but thats kind of it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Jerryterry129
Yeah maybe but nothing has dramatically changed my skin for the better than Tretinoin. I get it for free anyways, and I can always ask my doctor for any issues.
and what else have you tried before tret?

and what else have you tried before tret?
im using vitamin c serum right now and it helps with collagen. I've tried niacinamide, differin, vitamin e, willow herb, green tea extract, oats, soy, witch hazel, etc.

im using vitamin c serum right now and it helps with collagen. I've tried niacinamide, differin, vitamin e, willow herb, green tea extract, oats, soy, witch hazel, etc.
yea well those dont really work for acne. especially soy lol
nor do they offer vit a to the skin
so ofc they werent going to help your skin

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and JosephGarrot123
the best source is liver

Would shredded cheese be good for vitamin a?

it says 1 slice of cheese has like 280iu vit a

Would shredded cheese be good for vitamin a?

it says 1 slice of cheese has like 280iu vit a
shredded cheese is not good for other reasons, if you only care abt vit a then it is ok. but normal cheese is pretty good for vit a. just try getting non pasteurized cheese (made from raw milk).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
look at derek mpmd

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lmfao. A retard who thinks that a compound must be toxic because it's synthetic.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and lasthope
sounds like the advice people say to rely on diet to stop hairloss because hairloss treatment is synthetic

tf ?

the woman is a jaw mogger

the best source is liver

Do u think I get enough vit a if I drink 1-2L of raw milk everyday and 6 raw eggs?

Is it fine if I use tretinoin for acne and acne scars? I'm gonna stop using it once I have clear skin

Lmfao. A retard who thinks that a compound must be toxic because it's synthetic.
Sorry man I think youre the retard here. I said "mainly because its synthetic" and not that every synthetic compund is toxic. Go back to school and learn some basic reading skills.
It is true that most synthetic compounds are toxic/more toxic than their natural counterparts.

sounds like the advice people say to rely on diet to stop hairloss because hairloss treatment is synthetic

tf ?
??
I never said to rely on diet
I even gave some examples of natural substances for skin...

Do u think I get enough vit a if I drink 1-2L of raw milk everyday and 6 raw eggs?
Yea its enough
Is it fine if I use tretinoin for acne and acne scars? I'm gonna stop using it once I have clear skin
Yea its fine. Apple cider vinegar spray is amazing for acne btw

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Julius and 1 other person
makeup, lighting.. lol
and she looks her age
Like what bro?

What do you think mogs retin a and is natural, cheaper, etc?