Show me one before and after where tretinoin made someone look younger(at least 5 years younger)

Every single before and after is just someone getting rid of there acne

I’ve never seen a before and after of someone (25+) who actually looks younger

show me one and prove me wrong

Just fucking lmfao, this girl literally looks like tretionin made her age wtf.. she literally looks younger in the before. Just what the fuk
bro, she obviously got some kind of surgery, no fucking way she got that chin and jawline with softmaxxing

dilluted apple cider vinegar spray, prob one of the best ones.
salt water spray
royal jelly
ozonated/normal coconut oil (not for everyone, but pretty good)
propolis
etc
can you tell us about your skincare routine using these things please?

@RecessedPrettyboy I dunno why looksmax forums are filled with utter retards like you, but it's even hard to call your tips as a cope. It's fucking stupid harmful broscience. Go fck urself with these idiotic methods

can you tell us about your skincare routine using these things please?
avoid smoking and booze, spf 30 or 50, tret, glycolic acid, vitamin C, collagen peptides, aloe vera + regular injecting botox it's the only and the best anti aging routine.

• +1
Reactions: ang3l
good thread can confirm tret is cancer. makes your skin faggot shiny, doesn't actually make you legit younger looking and it permanently nuked my mouth area and I have to moisturize every day.
tret is at best an acne treatment but I'd still try improving diet first if anything, starting with cutting seed oils.
would be interested to know what natty methods you like for skin anti aging though @RecessedPrettyboy :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
dilluted apple cider vinegar spray, prob one of the best ones.
salt water spray
royal jelly
ozonated/normal coconut oil (not for everyone, but pretty good)
propolis
etc
Hey, i never heard of those stuff before in here, i start using the apple spray.

You seem like you have lots of obscure knowledge, could you please share some of the most valuble information when you got time?

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and PURE ARYAN GENETICS