Brutal palatemog by a female

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, klamus, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Marsiere214
Over for me MSE could save me but there’s not a fucking single orthondist in brazil that even knows what MSE is so none of them is going to apply it for me
You’re a mentalcel. You’re probably above average looking for your area but still compare yourself to autistic ideals. Expanding your dental arch wouldn’t have a significant impact on your overall facial attractiveness anyway (except for smile/laugh)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
You’re a mentalcel. You’re probably above average looking for your area but still compare yourself to autistic ideals. Expanding your dental arch wouldn’t have a significant impact on your overall facial attractiveness anyway (except for smile/laugh)
Lmao i don’t think i’m ugly or anything i just really wanted a wide palate to have that beautiful smile you know. Smile is important

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Lmao i don’t think i’m ugly or anything i just really wanted a wide palate to have that beautiful smile you know. Smile is important
You can’t have everything. Go get it tho, if it makes you feel better

You can’t have everything. Go get it tho, if it makes you feel better
I can’t get it bcuz i live in a 3rd world country thus theres no orthodontists that even heard about mse

but im coping with mewing at least

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I can’t get it bcuz i live in a 3rd world country thus theres no orthodontists that even heard about mse

but im coping with mewing at least
Go to Europe or the US then and save up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
They studied this and women are consistently LESS attracted to smiling men.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Why would I cope my smile mogs lmfao
Look up the studies, it is true

I don’t believe a study when you ask women what’s the most attractive even if anonymous.
I’m not a teenager, I socialmaxxed a lot in the past. I can’t count how much women I saw falling for beautiful smiles, it’s one of the best halo.
Smile boyo

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I don’t believe a study when you ask women what’s the most attractive even if anonymous.
I’m not a teenager, I socialmaxxed a lot in the past. I can’t count how much women I saw falling for beautiful smiles, it’s one of the best halo.
Smile boyo

If I recall correctly they didn’t ask women “is it more attractive when men smile?” (The study would’ve said that it’s more attractive if that was the case) but instead they asked women to rate men, some were smiling and some weren’t, and the non-smiling men won. Granted that could be biased, they could’ve used pictures of less attractive men smiling and more attractive men not smiling. But I also am not a teenager and what I’ve learned is FACT is that you can never listen to what women say but instead what they DO.

there’s people here who swear by dark triad and not smiling goes along with that personality type 9 times out of 10.

The smile would only ever be a “halo” if the man is already attractive, and at that point he doesn’t need the halo. Would be willing to bet money that “he has a great smile” is along the same lines of “he has a wonderful personality” aka code for “his face is great.” Women want you to believe they’re attracted to nice men for whatever reason, and that can be true, when the nice man is attractive, but it largely has nothing to do with his niceness. That’s why they want you to believe in smile theory.

now that I think about it I assumed my smile mogs cause girls always compliment my smile, but looking at my smile it’s really not that great and my teeth aren’t fantastic in general. I genuinely believe now that “great smile” really IS code for “attractive face”
Case cracked

henry cavill
Overeforcavill

If I recall correctly they didn’t ask women “is it more attractive when men smile?” (The study would’ve said that it’s more attractive if that was the case) but instead they asked women to rate men, some were smiling and some weren’t, and the non-smiling men won. Granted that could be biased, they could’ve used pictures of less attractive men smiling and more attractive men not smiling. But I also am not a teenager and what I’ve learned is FACT is that you can never listen to what women say but instead what they DO.

there’s people here who swear by dark triad and not smiling goes along with that personality type 9 times out of 10.

The smile would only ever be a “halo” if the man is already attractive, and at that point he doesn’t need the halo. Would be willing to bet money that “he has a great smile” is along the same lines of “he has a wonderful personality” aka code for “his face is great.” Women want you to believe they’re attracted to nice men for whatever reason, and that can be true, when the nice man is attractive, but it largely has nothing to do with his niceness. That’s why they want you to believe in smile theory.

now that I think about it I assumed my smile mogs cause girls always compliment my smile, but looking at my smile it’s really not that great and my teeth aren’t fantastic in general. I genuinely believe now that “great smile” really IS code for “attractive face”
Case cracked

I understand your point. Here's my theory.
It is not an indicator of fertility, wich means it doesn't make the foids wet in itself.
However, the smile is one of the best indicator of health. It shows hygiene and teeth/jaw dev. Health is a major component of beauty (by skin,hair,teeth). Especially IRL, a gl smile will allow the girl to get feelings of sympathy and trust towards you, which is neccessary to get laid no matters what is said here.
To counter your study, it is well known that mens smiling get more matches on Tinder. Legit, you can even try it yourself. This is because of the importance for foids to feel trust on dating apps.
Us men also like a gl smile, however it is way less valued by our instinct cause we don't need to be cautious.

Lucky Blue Smith , thread closed

You have a narrow palate if you have teeth crowding and your teeth actually cant fit in the arch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, iam good boy, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Images   2020 07 08T220831785

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Higgabigga. He is fine as hell and has a very narrow lower palate

(@higgabigga )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
All the GL guys shown still have kinda wide lips and chin even if they imw is low which means there front maxilla and mandible are wide.

Cavill's palate is wide and he has a big chin.

• +1
Sam dezz, corrado martini, daniel sharman, opry, nessman, etc
They all have narrow palates, in fact most models have what this forum considers "narrow palates"

But their palates are always U shaped and not V shaped. Thats what seems to be the most important for men.

Sam dezz, corrado martini, daniel sharman, opry, nessman, etc
They all have narrow palates, in fact most models have what this forum considers "narrow palates"

But their palates are always U shaped and not V shaped. Thats what seems to be the most important for men.
I have U shape narrow palate and look like shit (smile) xd

I have U shape narrow palate and look like shit (smile) xd
I mean it depends on your face too
look at sam dezz smile, he has a narrow palate but U shaped and it looks pretty good
B994c0cbf3358f1d1922bbc38d946c78

would it look better with a wider palate? maybe. but I dont think the difference would be that big and you would be trading cheek hollowness for that.

18FE0EF3 9D9E 4833 8A0D 6AEE7F0654BB

• +1
I mean it depends on your face too
look at sam dezz smile, he has a narrow palate but U shaped and it looks pretty good
View attachment 1014893
would it look better with a wider palate? maybe. but I dont think the difference would be that big and you would be trading cheek hollowness for that.
If that’s a narrow palate then mine is non existent. I don’t see any dark space on his smile

If that’s a narrow palate then mine is non existent. I don’t see any dark space on his smile
Its because of the lighting. Look at other pics of him smiling