show-off-maxxing, never be skillmogged again

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
Just a funny little thought, you ever been skillmogged by someone in a small way? Like someone shuffling cards better than you or being more flexible. Fuckers always gotta show off and make essentially fun of you for being unskilled. Now these types of people only have one or two skills that they'll show off whenever they can.
You should also learn some of these to skillmog, but learn MORE than anybody else to reduce your chances of getting skillmogged.
Note: these are probably a waste of time and should only be learned as a form of stimulating your brain, which is probably a better reason than avoiding skillmogs.

Music

Learn several instruments, best to be something common like piano or guitar as thats something you're more likely to have access to at any moment by borrowing someone else's
Learn to SING as this will attract women even more than instruments. Women love a nice voice.
Become a MASTER at music to never be musicmogged.

Chess

I hear its actually just simple memorizations of strategies, but it'll impress normies and make you appear high iq. Just devote a small amount of your time to learning it. Become better than other players, easier if you actually are high iq.

Completing math problems in your head really quick

Another thing to impress normies with high iq, memorize your multiplication tables and what not to complete math problems before they are even put into a calculator. The more complicated the equation, the more you'll impress people and mog their phone calculators.

Typing really fast

You know whats intimidating? When you hear someone next to you typing at 3000 wpm. This one is also useful because you can put your high WPM as a skill on a job application.

Speed Reading

Learn how to speed read. I need to do this as my brother knows how and he mogs me by reading things faster than me.

Cards

Shuffling cards
It is embarrassing to have to have someone else shuffle cards for you, or not being able to do it well
Playing cards
Just don't get a gambling addiction
Throwing cards
some niggas know how to do this, easy way to impress or annoy someone by hitting the back of their head

Coin tricks
216aa18aa353e8f2422c5de3e3ec488d.gif

Just Connormaxx Bro

Magic tricks

Bonus points if there are kids around, and you can also mess with people by sleight of handing things.

Spinning a basketball on your finger

Bonus points if you are black

Many many other pointless skills and knowledgemaxxes

Spend 30 minutes to an hour every day on a skill for a few months, repeat with several skills, and you will never be skillmogged again. You can maybe even gain hobbies (women like men with hobbies) from this. Enjoy your absolute cope and waste of time!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, to be human, Racky and 4 others
I wish I learned the drums instead of 2000 elo chess tbh

• +1
Reactions: to be human and ReadBooksEveryday
I know a trick where I can make groups of girls disappear just by saying hi.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead and 1 other person
Skills that girls are impressed by:
Driving with one hand on the wheel
Being able to pick up a musical instrument and play in a manner that appears to be effortless
Being able to make a cocktail and flip shit around doing everything at high speed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Untrinsic
Incels will drive with one hand and crash the car all to impress a femoid

• JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, Racky and Deleted member 9801
Just a funny little thought, you ever been skillmogged by someone in a small way? Like someone shuffling cards better than you or being more flexible. Fuckers always gotta show off and make essentially fun of you for being unskilled. Now these types of people only have one or two skills that they'll show off whenever they can.
You should also learn some of these to skillmog, but learn MORE than anybody else to reduce your chances of getting skillmogged.
Note: these are probably a waste of time and should only be learned as a form of stimulating your brain, which is probably a better reason than avoiding skillmogs.

Music
View attachment 1842970
Learn several instruments, best to be something common like piano or guitar as thats something you're more likely to have access to at any moment by borrowing someone else's
Learn to SING as this will attract women even more than instruments. Women love a nice voice.
Become a MASTER at music to never be musicmogged.

Chess
View attachment 1842972
I hear its actually just simple memorizations of strategies, but it'll impress normies and make you appear high iq. Just devote a small amount of your time to learning it. Become better than other players, easier if you actually are high iq.

Completing math problems in your head really quick
View attachment 1842974
Another thing to impress normies with high iq, memorize your multiplication tables and what not to complete math problems before they are even put into a calculator. The more complicated the equation, the more you'll impress people and mog their phone calculators.

Typing really fast
View attachment 1842975
You know whats intimidating? When you hear someone next to you typing at 3000 wpm. This one is also useful because you can put your high WPM as a skill on a job application.

Speed Reading
View attachment 1842979
Learn how to speed read. I need to do this as my brother knows how and he mogs me by reading things faster than me.

Cards
View attachment 1842980
Shuffling cards
It is embarrassing to have to have someone else shuffle cards for you, or not being able to do it well
Playing cards
Just don't get a gambling addiction
Throwing cards
some niggas know how to do this, easy way to impress or annoy someone by hitting the back of their head

Coin tricks
216aa18aa353e8f2422c5de3e3ec488d.gif

Just Connormaxx Bro

Magic tricks
View attachment 1842982
Bonus points if there are kids around, and you can also mess with people by sleight of handing things.

Spinning a basketball on your finger
View attachment 1842985
Bonus points if you are black

Many many other pointless skills and knowledgemaxxes

Spend 30 minutes to an hour every day on a skill for a few months, repeat with several skills, and you will never be skillmogged again. You can maybe even gain hobbies (women like men with hobbies) from this. Enjoy your absolute cope and waste of time!
I can speed read and am shit at all the others

>You know whats intimidating? When you hear someone next to you typing at 3000 wpm. This one is also useful because you can put your high WPM as a skill on a job application.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and ReadBooksEveryday
I can do all those with minimal effort tbh:lul:

Meanwhile incels dedicate a whole routine to learn basic shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I can do all those with minimal effort tbh:lul:

Meanwhile incels dedicate a whole routine to learn basic shit like this
Incel do coin tricks to give a femoid free entertainment

excited bird GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Untrinsic and Deleted member 9801
>You know whats intimidating? When you hear someone next to you typing at 3000 wpm. This one is also useful because you can put your high WPM as a skill on a job application.

View attachment 1848876
Might as well add your post to rep ratio on CV too init:lul::lul::lul: