Showdown, Sundown, Sun -- Examination of Russia's Sign

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Five gunmen dressed in military fatigues killed 40 Russian civilians in a concert hall. The security guards and police present were unarmed. At a concert hall in Moscow. During a war with Ukraine. The security and police present were unarmed. In Moscow! During a high-risk period in Russia.

Five armed men in military clothing. Five of them! That's special ops. That's a fucking company.

The Russian police and intelligence have no information about the FIVE organized gunmen who killed (40) civilians. They're clueless. Russia is clueless. Moscow has no idea who they are. Moscow!

Too bad Kaotic was shut down. Ugh. There would be so much interesting information flowing into that network. Today, the Russian/Ukrainian/Middle Eastern amateur cameramen have to rely on Twitter, which is heavily censored ... same with 4chan, hence the subreddit.

Our press put out false information (again) that ISIS claimed responsibility. But Russia denies that information.

The Russians claim the US did the shooting. They mainly point the finger at the CIA. And only a few hours have passed! Russia already knows who did it. The USA. They even have evidence that we have confirmed. Oh, how honest of us. Several weeks ago, the U.S. warned Russians to avoid public gatherings because of a high potential risk of a terrorist attack targeting people not involved in the Ukraine war.

FRIDAY, March 22, 2024.

"Warsaw, can you smell it yet?"

"Beijing, are you ready for Freddy?"

"DC, did you get the numbers filled?"

"England, um ... um ... stay you?"

"Canada, um ... um ... do what England does."

"Germany, Hitler can live again. Just saying. Make what you want of that."

"France, you will pay for the spread of labia bugs so help me, motherfuckers."

"Mongolia, how are you doing, fellers? Ugh, that weather lately, right?"

"Maui, as if the fires never happened. Isn't that interesting? Why don't you go knock those fences down and record the stationed drones. Don't worry, China's got twenty times that number on their manmade islands. When this shit goes down, it won't matter."

I wondered why I started the Civilization simulation last week and suddenly, stopped last night.

ISIS it is! Interesting, though. And the nation they're pinning this on is Tajikistan, thus those Islamic Tajiks! That entire nation is Islamic. You know, Muslims? The same kind of folks in Gaza. You know, the place Israel continues to bomb the fuck out of? Those people. So the aggressors of Muslims, thus Hamas tier, instead of attacking Israel or the ones supporting them, US, they attack ... Moscow's wealthy society? Hmm.

Did You Know? A low-growing plant with a corm, the crocus belongs to the iris family.

So tell me something, Putin, and stop using my bogeyman analogy, by killing your own people, and of your own class of respect and decency, you figure a soldier with eagerness to fight is more potent than one who rather not pick up a gun? By pushing your people into the war machine composition, would produce determined soldiers, correct?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Showdown, Sundown, Sun -- Examination of Russia's Sign offers a captivating exploration of Russia's current geopolitical trajectory. With the world's gaze fixed on its actions, this analysis delves into the intricate dynamics shaping Russia's role on the global stage. From diplomatic maneuvers to military posturing, every aspect is scrutinized, shedding light on the enigmatic nation's intentions and their ramifications for international relations.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires