Shower thought: Asian men have the same smv in Asia as they do in the west

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
That’s why so few are having sex and girls who don’t have access to foreigners consider themselves “conservative”. The majority of casual hookups are probably between white foreigners and local girls

Last edited:
Asians that you can’t fuck because of your skin color literally are not cognizant that they all live inside your head free of rent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Butthurt Dweller and currymax
Asians that you can’t fuck because of your skin color literally are not cognizant that they all live inside your head free of rent

It’s because of my face. I’m ugly

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
do you actually think all of ASIA is japan, or did you just not think before you posted

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
do you actually think all of ASIA is japan, or did you just not think before you posted
in terms of male smv, I don't think there's much of a reason to split hairs

That’s why so few are having sex and girls who don’t have access to foreigners consider themselves “conservative”. The majority of casual hookups are probably between white foreigners and local girls

Lets break down how monumentally stupid this post is. The whole "sexless asians" meme is already prime time brainlet fare, because asia is the most populous region on the fucking planet. Exactly how do people imagine it became that way, asexual reproduction like frogs? come on ffs. Asians fuck a lot. In fact they fuck too much, especially the poor ones, like filipinos, who should definitely STOP fucking eachother.

secondly, these countries are "conservative" because of the emphasis on family over individual, resistance to social change, male dominance and the strong focus on getting married early. "conservative" doesn't mean "doesnt have sex". I'm in Vietnam. They literally have blowjob salons dude. Conservatism has nothing to do with sexual practices, other than that it is taboo to talk about such matters in public/polite company and your dad has a 50/50 chance of beating you to death when he finds out you're a fag. Did it never occur to your adhd addled brain that conservative societies have more births? Did you never wonder how that happens? At all? Hint: its not because they dont have sex.

Finally, the amount of foreigners in a given asian country is such a ridiculously small population, to talk of them as having any sort of notable impact on the social dynamics of a country is laughable. China has allegedly 600,000 expats living there. Sounds like a lot, until you realize the country has 1.3 BILLION people. Less than 0.5%. Not to mention, this is not only "white" foreigners, it includes, africans and other asians.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, turkproducer, mesr and 1 other person
dude r u retarded, japan has the highest standards
theres a reason it's called SEAmaxing or "doing the phillippines". the absolute trash westerners dont go to japan (or even china, apparently)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Nah I believe it’s just cause he’s autistic

Donkek is black and slays in Korea and Japan

The whole skin tone thing is cope

Nah I believe it’s just cause he’s autistic

Donkek is black and slays in Korea and Japan

The whole skin tone thing is cope

Donkek is large and flanged. I’m narrow and cucky

@toolateforme thoughts?

Asians are asexual jfl it's a product of Westernization. That's why they keep a completely different social media. So most of them don't er by looking at maxillias that mog them

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Asians are asexual jfl it's a product of Westernization. That's why they keep a completely different social media. So most of them don't er by looking at maxillias that mog them
legit
@toolateforme thoughts?
kinda right, we hate average males and females cuz average is considered extremely ugly. kinda different from west.

dude r u retarded, japan has the highest standards
theres a reason it's called SEAmaxing or "doing the phillippines". the absolute trash westerners dont go to japan (or even china, apparently)

Try reading the entire thread, ADHD moron. In case you need it spelt out for you I am saying that Japan is the only Asian country where they dont fuck each other. The rest of the region is the most populous on the planet and theres only two ways that happens. Hint: it ain't immigration

Try reading the entire thread, ADHD moron. In case you need it spelt out for you I am saying that Japan is the only Asian country where they dont fuck each other. The rest of the region is the most populous on the planet and theres only two ways that happens. Hint: it ain't immigration
absolute retard tier post