Showerthought: Curries would literally be one of the most racist people on earth, if we didn't have our abo genes humbling us and holding us back.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Curries don't even want to be white. Curries want to be lightbrown- lightskin brunette wavy-straight hair, light eyed moggers. The ideal look in curry land isn't pinkish white skin with blonde hair and blue eyes, it's literally this:

This pheno would've been very common and possible if curries had no abo dna. Imagine if your average curry had that pheno. Just imagine how racist we would be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Every curry here knows how racist and homophobic their parents and grandparents were towards black people, east Asians, and literal OTHER curries who have darker or black skin, hell even sometimes they'd talk shit about white people. the shit they'd say would make even white people blush. Imagine that, a world filled with curries who have a SUPERIORITY complex, instead of an inferiority one. Woooooaaahhh bruh, we would literally have had our own nazi party :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• girl-brunette-face-green-eyes.jpg
    girl-brunette-face-green-eyes.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • green-eyes.jpg
    green-eyes.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • COGqZZ6WgAILD43.jpg
    COGqZZ6WgAILD43.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Hikicel69, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Why do you think curries want this pheno?
And do you think this is limited only to curries, or do europoids also want the same, probably meaning it could be universal?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Curries are abos

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, rand anon and Deleted member 18922
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, rand anon and Deleted member 18340
Curries don't even want to be white. Curries want to be lightbrown- lightskin brunette wavy-straight hair, light eyed moggers. The ideal look in curry land isn't pinkish white skin with blonde hair and blue eyes, it's literally this:

This pheno would've been very common and possible if curries had no abo dna. Imagine if your average curry had that pheno. Just imagine how racist we would be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Every curry here knows how racist and homophobic their parents and grandparents were towards black people, east Asians, and literal OTHER curries who have darker or black skin, hell even sometimes they'd talk shit about white people. the shit they'd say would make even white people blush. Imagine that, a world filled with curries who have a SUPERIORITY complex, instead of an inferiority one. Woooooaaahhh bruh, we would literally have had our own nazi party :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hrithik Roshan is part ASI too, he should be like 30% Ancestral South Indian.

We should invest money into CRISPR gene editing tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Hrithik Roshan is part ASI too, he should be like 30% Ancestral South Indian.

We should invest money into CRISPR gene editing tbh
Always said this. Curries need to be the first to invent and perfect crspr and gene editing, and then use it on ourselves. Imagine a South asia filled with 6'3-6'5 lightskin brunette hair green eyed moggers and stacypreets. We would literally begin to love ourselves for the first time in over 3000 years.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16384, fjor2096 and 3 others
Always said this. Curries need to be the first to invent and perfect crspr and gene editing, and then use it on ourselves. Imagine a South asia filled with 6'3-6'5 lightskin brunette hair green eyed moggers and stacypreets. We would literally begin to love ourselves for the first time in over 3000 years.
Light-medium brown skin with black or very dark brown hair and green/hazel/light brown eyes would be enough but I see your point. Dravidians have insane bones if they were light brown they would be terachads

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why do you think curries want this pheno?
And do you think this is limited only to curries, or do europoids also want the same, probably meaning it could be universal?
My personal theory is that this phenotype is the 'averageness' of all phenos (which is the main idea behind 'good faces' caused by evolution)

Medium level melanin in eyes: Green
Medium level melanin in skin: Light brown
Medium level melanin in hair: brunette/chestnut
Medium level curviness in hair: wavy, as average of straight and curly.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
My personal theory is that this phenotype is the 'averageness' of all phenos (which is the main idea behind 'good faces' caused by evolution)

Medium level melanin in eyes: Green
Medium level melanin in skin: Light brown
Medium level melanin in hair: brunette/chestnut
Medium level curviness in hair: wavy, as average of straight and curly.
Very interesting analysis.

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
True brown people are the most racist.

What I find funny in all this is that none of this means anything... it's not like any of us are going to be able to achieve any of the pheno that we want to be.
Impossible to change skin tone, eye color, hair color, and waviness. So this is all moot.

True brown people are the most racist.
Why do curries say “brown” when Latinos Polynesians, Arabs etc are all brown :dafuckfeels: shits hella confusing why you lot call yourself brown when you lot are yellow infact all “Brown” races are yellow only blacks are actually brown JFL :feelskek:. Curries are the most racist though and that’s why god cursed them to be ugly fucks god gave them a form that perfectly reflected their shit personality

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18340
Here they associate lightskin with class , be dark skinned and they'll automatically think you're poor or low class. Even the darkest of curry will troll or make fun about your skin even if you're just one shade darker than him.
When i was in school there was a guy who was darker for north indian standards so kids used to call him "kallue ka ladka" (son of black) and even teachers used to call him "Kaalu" (black). Racism is very extreme up here in north jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 15004
Curries are racist to anyone but white people.

They worship the ground white people walk on.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18340
Here they associate lightskin with class , be dark skinned and they'll automatically think you're poor or low class. Even the darkest of curry will troll or make fun about your skin even if you're just one shade darker than him.
When i was in school there was a guy who was darker for north indian standards so kids used to call him "kallue ka ladka" (son of black) and even teachers used to call him "Kaalu" (black). Racism is very extreme up here in north jfl :lul:
lmao damn for real? That has never once happened to me here in Canada from my experiences but some brown boys like @FailedNormieManlet and others have spoken about the colorism in the South Asian community and how they have been mistreated. FNM has also mentioned that when he went back home, the people were super racist to him because of his dark skintone.

You guys need to chill with that colorist nonsense btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, Asteroidzz and 1 other person
lmao damn for real? That has never once happened to me here in Canada from my experiences but some brown boys like @FailedNormieManlet and others have spoken about the colorism in the South Asian community and how they have been mistreated. FNM has also mentioned that when he went back home, the people were super racist to him because of his dark skintone.

Colorism is so cringe. Imagine worshipping lightskin when most of your population is brown af.

If you're not atleast light brown, you are getting shit on in the curry community.

Even regular brown guys like us are not spared, we just aren't "witch hunted" like dark skin dudes. The moment we "step out of line" expect someone to make an underhanded remark about something about your face (most likely your skin color :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) "shakal me aane me dek" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Even regular brown guys like us are not spared, we just aren't "witch hunted" like dark skin dudes. The moment we "step out of line" expect someone to make an underhanded remark about something about your face (most likely your skin color
Unfortunately I can't say I relate. I've never once experienced that from any of my peers or any of my mom's friends or any other brown person irl have you experienced that?
shakal me aane me dek
:unsure: I don't speak Hindi :feelskek:
If you're not atleast light brown, you are getting shit on in the curry community.
yeah I don't know, haven't experienced any of the colorist racist mockery that the user I replied to described or anything else. I stand by that. I thought I was medium brown skinned but people have told me I have very, light brown skinned. Could that be a reason as to why?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Unfortunately I can't say I relate. I've never once experienced that from any of my peers or any of my mom's friends or any other brown person irl have you experienced that?

:unsure: I don't speak Hindi :feelskek:

yeah I don't know, haven't experienced any of the colorist racist mockery that the user I replied to described or anything else. I stand by that. I thought I was medium brown skinned but people have told me I have very, light brown skinned. Could that be a reason as to why?

I don't speak Hindi
It's urdu. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I DON'T SPEAK HINDI.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Not really because I didn't grow up in a curry community, I grow up in a white state and grew up in the suburbs. But I know it's a common insult.

Yes , people here have been called "kaalua", "kaalu" (black) throughout their childhood and even in adulthood like its a fuckin nickname lmao. Though colorism is less extreme now as conpared to old times but it is still engraved in their minds and shown through their actions.

Once a paki racist bitch thought I was cumskin , balya I brutally slapped him afterwards he talked shit , imagine you talk shit in mosque to your muslim brother because he's not shtiskin like you

• Hmm...
Once a paki racist bitch thought I was cumskin , balya I brutally slapped him afterwards he talked shit , imagine you talk shit in mosque to your muslim brother because he's not shtiskin like you
Nigga who tf are u? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Lightbrown?

That's just west european pheno? Pigskins are not white jfl.

Attachments

• 01E2D6D8-1CCF-41D5-87DC-B1C468FA2500.jpeg
    01E2D6D8-1CCF-41D5-87DC-B1C468FA2500.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 884909C5-4CFA-43AB-BA3C-394836B2E5EB.jpeg
    884909C5-4CFA-43AB-BA3C-394836B2E5EB.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13787
Lightbrown?

That's just west european pheno? Pigskins are mot white jfl.
?????????????? Lmao what?!

That pheno looks med and can be found in places like Iran and Southern Caucasus and the Levant.

?????????????? Lmao what?!

That pheno looks med and can be found in places like Iran and Southern Caucasus and the Levant.
It's the aryan pheno. Found everywhere the Indo Aryans invaded.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back