Showing My Maxfac This Picture In The Consultation?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Z93kENT

IMG 20211222 015949

I want facial Structure like this. Those are morphs but i have not found a better photo on the Internet yet. Are those suited to present my wishes?

It'll be bimax, genio and custom implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, needjawsurgery, AscendingHero and 8 others
Go for it. He will understand your expectations and probably show you what's possible given your cranial base.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
mirin i will show actual persons instead of morphs :Comfy:

im just trying to imagine the jaw of the first o'pry morph slapped into a real person :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
The first pic is comical tier but im sure he will understand your point. The second one is pretty good.
Yeah obviously its impossible to 100% replicate this morphs bone structure on me but its the best way to get my wishes across imo

Show him a picture of my avi.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
You will need the cranium for this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You will need the cranium for this
The first pic is comical tier but im sure he will understand your point. The second one is pretty good.
im just trying to imagine the jaw of the first o'pry morph slapped into a real person :Comfy:
IMG 20211222 125117
IMG 20211222 125330

Actually it would be better to present this front jaw because its a real person atleast

Meeks lower third from the front is probably the best in the world. He became viral despite being bald and ethnic only because of his lower third.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 1 other person
View attachment 1453267 View attachment 1453272

Actually it would be better to present this front jaw because its a real person atleast

Meeks lower third from the front is probably the best in the world. He became viral despite being bald and ethnic only because of his lower third.
man you got it all wrong. meeks jaw is average while his eye area carries him. show him a picture of my face and ask him if he could ascend me aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I want facial Structure like this. Those are morphs but i have not found a better photo on the Internet yet. Are those suited to present my wishes?

It'll be bimax, genio and custom implants
@PubertyMaxxer Get Trans Surgery:
e125921680c3cdadfb6b4637e4f981c2.jpg

Bimaxillary surgery is a medical procedure aimed to fix malocclusion and maxillary deficiency, it is not a procedure to look like a male model.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Titbot and RoundHouse