shrink your amygdala to become more productive and low inhib!

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
"Increased amygdala activation and size is consistently found in patients suffering from social anxiety disorder (SAD)"

amygdala makes you lazy:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

mushrooms and lsd shrink amygdala/ lower its activation

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5416695/

dosis:

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"

do this dosis once a year and you are set

bonus:

propanolol for low inhib maxxing

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-propranolol-may-one-day-cure-fear-2016-6

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 7 others
The best version of myself came when I took LSD for the first time, i became so productive, but then i went back to normal procrastinating after a few months, think it's time for a low dose trip

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
The best version of myself came when I took LSD for the first time, i became so productive, but then i went back to normal procrastinating after a few months, think it's time for a low dose trip

in the studies the used a very high dosis

you need a higher dosis to achieve long lasting effects

microdosing is a meme

in the studies the used a very high dosis

you need a higher dosis to achieve long lasting effects

microdosing is a meme
i dont microdose, i just do low doses like 100-150

Lesser%20Amygdala%20Daylight.png

My amygdala is this big help!

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, AsGoodAsItGets, Maxillacel and 5 others
i dont microdose, i just do low doses like 100-150

yes if it works for you can do that in the study they used rather large dosis though

note that most mushrooms only contain 2% to .4% psilocybin

and they used 10/25mg of pure psilocybin...

yes if it works for you can do that in the study they used rather large dosis though

note that most mushrooms only contain 2% to .4% psilocybin

and they used 10/25mg of pure psilocybin...
i actually have 10 tabs of LSD in an envelope right now, but theyve been here for like 6 months

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
iirc psychopaths and sociopaths have non functionining areas of their brain and amygdala is one of those

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Looks234
MEGATRIP WHEN?

life is too short to have a big amygdala ngl
NO FUCKING WAY, i need to have everything in my life set for me to megatrip, imagine tripping and then getting these stupid BDD and lookism thoughts

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Amygdla is responsible for your memory and sex drive. Is it really a good idea to shrink it?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Looks234
iirc psychopaths and sociopaths have non functionining areas of their brain and amygdala is one of those

they amygdala is very inactive

psychopath are very low inhib due to this

"Another astounding finding was that, in lab tests, a Tibetan monk had no startle reflex reaction to “a gun being fired just centimeters away from the ear: the maximal threshold of human acoustical tolerance,” reports Dutton. Ekman, and his co-researchers, Robert Levenson and Richard Davidson, concluded, according to Dutton, that “practicing a relaxed state of mind” is conducive to “keeping a cool head at one time or another.”

Yet it appears that psychopaths don’t need that meditative practice to stay calm under pressure and or to be inordinately observant, especially of weaknesses in others.

Psychopaths feel little or none of the arousal reactions (heart beat, sweat, blood pressure, etc.) that others have when viewing “a series of horrific, nauseating and erotic images,” found Dutton. Like the monks, psychopaths have greater self-mastery of their emotions. Unlike the monks, however, they seem to be born with this capacity to not feel nor react.“

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karean...like-to-psychopaths-monks-and-the-rest-of-us/

and what do monks? they meditate..and what does meditation..it shrinks the amygdala...but ofc we dont have the time to meditate 6h per day everyday for 20 years somewhere in tibet so we have to speed things up a little...

if you follow this guide you will become low inhib but your ability for empathy remains intact

basically you become a high empathy low inhib chad

ideal ngl
Amygdla is responsible for your memory and sex drive. Is it really a good idea to shrink it?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

you tell me bro

btw if you live in the eu you can easily order magic mushrooms from holland

no need for dark web or dealer

even though they only sell truffel which are basically the same but they are weaker so you have to consume an higher amount to get the same affect

just click here:

https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6403 and DidntRead
I think I'm just gonna take some phenibut...

LSD is a legit wonder drug. I still don't understand why it's so restricted when it has less negative side-effects than the shit you might get from pharmacies.

I think I'm just gonna take some phenibut...

does it affect the amygdala?

can u post studies regarding the amygdala?

does it deliever long term results like psilocybin?

also what is this?

LSD is a legit wonder drug. I still don't understand why it's so restricted when it has less negative side-effects than the shit you might get from pharmacies.

legit

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
does it affect the amygdala?

can u post studies regarding the amygdala?

does it deliever long term results like psilocybin?

also what is this?
I don't know anything about your fancy amygdala (and I couldn't find a study anyway), but I found an anecdote a long time ago in a post on /r9k/ that some robot virgin ascended and fucked three girls in a week after taking a dose, A lot of people claim that it is like legal ecstasy, and maxes out your personality for a time. The problem with it is that it is easy to get addicted and overdose, so I would have to limit myself on it. Mostly a short-term drug. I'm not educated on it, all I know about it is that its legal and I wanna try it out. https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/phenibut-addiction/side-effects/ Here's a shitty page describing some of the effects.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
The amygdala is for anger and fear and shit like that too. If you wanna shrink that and be a beta male or a retard who doesn't know danger then go ahead lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Looks234
High empathy =! Low anger. If someone shoves me I'm gonna be angry and break their fucking face because amygdala activity. I'm not gonna take that shit and be a doormat/helpless

you misunderstand me

mushrooms /lsd wont affect your empathy

it will be same as before

it will just make you low inhib like a psychopath...but since it doesnt affect empathy you will still be empathic

basically you become a high empathy psychopath if that makes sense

anger has nothing to do with empathy btw

i respect your decision though

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
you misunderstand me

mushrooms /lsd wont affect your empathy

it will be same as before

it will just make you low inhib like a psychopath...but since it doesnt affect empathy you will still be empathic

basically you become a high empathy psychopath if that makes sense

anger has nothing to do with empathy btw

i respect your decision though
Shrinking the amygdala will affect all primal emotions so your argument is built on not faulty information but not understanding the whole picture

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Shrinking the amygdala will affect all primal emotions so your argument is built on not faulty information but not understanding the whole picture
didnt u say u were amygdalamaxxing..:feelshmm:

advanced psychopath badboy game

ascend yourself but prevent other people from doing so

mirin hard

dark triad in motion

advanced psychopath badboy game

ascend yourself but prevent other people from doing so

mirin hard

dark triad in motion:feelsbaton:

inhibition lvl is off the charts here

high inhibcels will never ascends

your amygdala is CUCKING YOU HARD

How to shrink legally

I already have the worst memory in human history.

Don't need it being even worse.

Im protecting my amygdala.

Let me know how it goes this may be a legit way to lowinhibmaxx

its legit bros

you really need to lsd/mushroom max from time to time to realize

hold on! wtf am i doing here?

how much fear and inhibition dictates you life...

and you really need drugmax to realize this bc your brain is cuckin u hard !

even in this moment your amygdala names you 100 reasons not do it...how its stupid n shit

but i tell you what - the same voice which is telling you not do it right now is the same voice which is responsible that you are in the position you are right now...

not really happy

worried of how other people perceive you
worried about looks
worried about ageing
worried about the future
worried about being not good enough

i say...fuck this voice

• Love it
Reactions: HSM1
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
quote-taking-lsd-was-a-profound-experience-one-of-the-most-important-things-in-my-life-steve-jobs-105-99-51.jpg

how do you cope. life is all you can eat buffet and you are too afraid to taste the best pieces. stick to noodles while i clean up the steak and caviar section

Last edited:
  • +1
these are magic truffles not magin mushrooms though. ans significantly less potent than lsd

thats why you take 15-25gramm of truffles instead of 3gramms mushrooms...through change of dosis you can get the same amount of psilocybin

you can use this programm as help for calculation

btw damn at this redpill images

153129_web.jpg
B1Sy17LCYAABVgt.jpg

its over if you dont psilocybin or lsd max in 2019

Last edited:
  • Love it
yep, psychopaths have poor amygdala function, its why being low inhibition is a primary characteristic of psychopathy.

What is the recommended dosage for microdosing truffles and how often?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
FOOLS
AMYGDALA + TESTOSTERONE = CHAD BRAIN
UBER FIGHTING ABILITY, FACE MUSCLES MORPH TO CHAD MUSCLES, YOU GET PCT DURING AMYGDALA HIJACK IF U DO IT RIGHT
View attachment 1031026

and you get chad cool during any other occasion, especially with women
the way you mentioned is the incel way
study says "Testosterone increases amygdala activity in a person who is approaching a socially threatening situation and decreases the activity when such a situation is avoided." not that amygdala reduces test its how you use it.
if you dont lock eyes with people as you walk by you are literally lowering your test on purpose and not trying.

found a torrent for the shrooms study mentioned, worth a look at the graphs file related

Attachments

• kraehenmann2015.pdf
    968.4 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17768