Shrooms heal your mind and soul

Brutal, a bunch of ugly roasties
having high looks-standards is over-rated tbh.

u just need a skinny young girl that sucks your dick often, treats you well, you can vibe with, and she isn't bitchy.
her being a becky is fine as long as these conditions are met.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
C'mon you Just get offered all those things because you're chad
maybe

I get a lot of girls flirting with me at raves all the time honestly. Maybe I am not as ugly as I thought.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
having high looks-standards is over-rated tbh.

u just need a skinny young girl that sucks your dick often, treats you well, you can vibe with, and she isn't bitchy.
her being a becky is fine as long as these conditions are met.
True

I took 7+ dried grams once and went straight to space for about 6 hours. Once in a lifetime kind of drug for me after that experience.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I took 7+ dried grams once and went straight to space for about 6 hours. Once in a lifetime kind of drug for me after that experience.
Why not make it a once-a-week kind of drug

Why not make it a once-a-week kind of drug
It's not recreational in my experience at 5+gram doses. The way I see it it should be done every few years to heal from all the bullshit in this world. If you like it recreationally in a rave or friends that's fine but I definitely think you should try higher doses alone in the dark.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and MoggerGaston

It's not recreational in my experience at 5+gram doses. The way I see it it should be done every few years to heal from all the bullshit in this world. If you like it recreationally in a rave or friends that's fine but I definitely think you should try higher doses alone in the dark.
I will try it.
I found it amazing at the rave, although a bit intense.

At these raves, there's always a shit-ton of people on psychedelics like LSD/shrooms so there's always people you can vibe with tbh.

I combined it with mephedrone for more stimulating effects.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
How many grams did you do?

i fully agree i love drugs

not really, tried, and if i do find some mushroom its not a libertycap
That's BS. I've found thousand of shrooms and tripped countless times. You just have to learn how to identify them.

In eastern europe everyone is a stuck up boomer so idk, might sound weird asking someone about it. ill think of something im sure.
IMG 9916
Do u think this girl ever did shrooms?

Aya is overhyped for no reason cause it is indigenously practised. Dmt is more potent and you don’t have to puke every time you take it
Y does it make you puke?

True. I experimented with psychedelic drugs in my late teenage years as a means to expand my cognitive abilities and open the doors of perception that would allow me to connect with supernatural beings. I am fairly sure a form of reality that we cannot detect exists, though I could be hallucinating.
IMG 0141

Im gonna do ketamine in a few hrs at a music festival. Prob not ready for shrooms again after a bad trip.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma