shrooms make me emotionally mature

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
its like i dont have this massive ego anymore which i try to protect at all cost. i realize how biased and irrational my views, beliefs but also feelings are. and how emotionally immature i really am normally, childish but in a bad way

absolutely brutal

i am extremely nonNT. (but I fraud it really well but then avoid social situations in which I feel uncomfortable to fraud)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, 1966Ford, Gargantuan and 5 others
also releases a shit-ton of negative energy, I feel refreshed.

I woke up now and actually have energy instead of this negative ball of hate and trauma blocking my mind.

psilocybin mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The only time having brown eyes mog having blue eyes is when you're tripping on shrooms or LSD. If your eyes are dark enough, most people wouldn't be able to tell you're tripping.

Don't even think of leaving your house or interacting with people if you have A10 eyes and you're tripping. People will look at you like you're crazy, and it can make you have a bad trip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, Lynxress, try2beme and 3 others
The only time having brown eyes mog having blue eyes is when you're tripping on shrooms or LSD. If your eyes are dark enough, most people wouldn't be able to tell you're tripping.

Don't even think of leaving your house or interacting with people if you have A10 eyes and you're tripping. People will look at you like you're crazy, and it can make you have a bad trip.
yeah I understand what you mean.

you can still leave your house but avoid interaction, go in nature, etc.
or do it with friends together

• +1
Reactions: salar, dopaminebeyondfried and TechnoBoss
Understandable.

But I believe in my case I'm one of the unfortunate few who shouldn't be doing psychedelics...

LSD kinda fucked up my neurotransmitters... Idk what did I do wrong?!

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Understandable.

But I believe in my case I'm one of the unfortunate few who shouldn't be doing psychedelics...

not all psychedelics are the same, I only did LSD once but I also didn't really like it either.

yeah I understand what you mean.

you can still leave your house but avoid interaction, go in nature, etc.
or do it with friends together
I love the idea of this but in practice it always bugs me out. I've only ever tripped with friends like 2-3 times, and one of them was an accident.

My friend had this little fucking chocolate bar and he gave me literally 1/50th the size of the entire bar. There were like 50 pieces of LSD laced chocolate and I took a small little piece. Next thing I know I'm fucking tripping in the middle of the city. I didn't freak out, but it was definitely a surprise to be tripping off the small piece I took. The trip just kept intensifying until I just said fuck this & took two benzos to cancel out the trip.

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, Lynxress and MoggerGaston
How would you compare LSD with psilocybin? I only done the former a lot but haven't tried shrooms yet. One reason i haven't done LSD in more then a year now is the annoying duration, i dont want to trip the whole day cause night-time always kills my good vibes because even sober after sunset i get a mood depression lasting until midnight

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston

As a shitskin every time I trip i have to take 20+ flashing photos of my eyes until the pupil shows

• JFL
I love the idea of this but in practice it always bugs me out. I've only ever tripped with friends like 2-3 times, and one of them was an accident.

My friend had this little fucking chocolate bar and he gave me literally 1/50th the size of the entire bar. There were like 50 pieces of LSD laced chocolate and I took a small little piece. Next thing I know I'm fucking tripping in the middle of the city. I didn't freak out, but it was definitely a surprise to be tripping off the small piece I took. The trip just kept intensifying until I just said fuck this & took two benzos to cancel out the trip.
i dont have friends so I always trip solo and prefer staying in my room

LSD is weird man, I think psilocybin is more controllable in public.

• +1
How would you compare LSD with psilocybin? I only done the former a lot but haven't tried shrooms yet. One reason i haven't done LSD in more then a year now is the annoying duration, i dont want to trip the whole day cause night-time always kills my good vibes because even sober after sunset i get a mood depression lasting until midnight
doesn't really compare whatsoever honestly, there's no real comparison.

in terms of duration, psilocybin lasts like 2-4 hours. Definitely nice to do in the evening of a regular day.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and TsarTsar444
i dont have friends so I always trip solo and prefer staying in my room

LSD is weird man, I think psilocybin is more controllable in public.
I'd trip with you bud :)

But yeah I'm in the same boat. LSD and shrooms take equal amount of time to stop working though (like 8 hours in total) so I can't even trip anymore unless I have an entire day free, as well as the next day in case I'm up late during the trip and can't sleep till 6am.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and MoggerGaston
doesn't really compare whatsoever honestly, there's no real comparison.

in terms of duration, psilocybin lasts like 2-4 hours. Definitely nice to do in the evening of a regular day.
Did you use truffles for it or mushrooms? The firsr one is in headshops in Holandia

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'd trip with you bud :)

But yeah I'm in the same boat. LSD and shrooms take equal amount of time to stop working though (like 8 hours in total) so I can't even trip anymore unless I have an entire day free, as well as the next day in case I'm up late during the trip and can't sleep till 6am.
shrooms last so long for you? Do you redose?

• +1
Did you use truffles for it or mushrooms? The firsr one is in headshops in Holandia
truffles, but everyone says it's the same thing here. Just one is illegal one is legal

shrooms last so long for you? Do you redose?
Yeah LSD and shrooms last forever for me. No I don't redose. I'm basically out of action for the entire day when I trip. With shrooms, I would take a minimum of like 4 grams or so. The tabs I was used to taking were like 200ug minimum and I'd take 2 of those roughly. Sometimes more depending on the day.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and MoggerGaston
Understandable.

It’s not for some ppl, usually if ppl react badly to things like weed psychedelics aren’t for them

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and MoggerGaston
When I think of my life while on shrooms, think of interactions that I had, I always see myself as some unsensitive brute.

Like I have no real regard for the emotional/sensual impact of things I do and say. And I understand more why others said/did certain things to me.

It's like normally I live on some sort of auto-pilot, a robot, where most of my behavior is automated without any serious thought put into it.

so fucking weird

It’s not for some ppl, usually if ppl react badly to things like weed psychedelics aren’t for them
I can have insane reactions to shrooms, my trip yesterday was very mild. But I've had trips where I was laying on the floor and making spastic movements because the emotional pain, grief, sadness was too intense. I would be crying the hardest I've ever done and wanting to kill myself.

But I enjoy it tbh. It releases so much pain in me that is normally just stuck. It keeps heaping up in my head as a blockade of some sort, untill I can release it this way.

• +1
I can have insane reactions to shrooms, my trip yesterday was very mild. But I've had trips where I was laying on the floor and making spastic movements because the emotional pain, grief, sadness was too intense. I would be crying the hardest I've ever done and wanting to kill myself.

But I enjoy it tbh. It releases so much pain in me that is normally just stuck. It keeps heaping up in my head as a blockade of some sort, untill I can release it this way.
yeah like taking off heavy chains that are wrapped around ur body and mind

• +1
now try fentanyl

have you tried? how does it compare to shrooms
no nigga this was a joke
i only tried weed until now

I would like to do shrooms one day but not atm maybe with 19, 20

• +1
One disappointing part was that I realized I don't really have a personality under the trauma.

Like this heavy fabric of pain and emotional repression was finally lifted to reveal the 'real' me that sits underneath. But it was not a nice surprise, I couldn't conclude: 'Wow, that's me. I am not that bad.'

The real me is mostly this blank uninteresting human being that I found underneath that veil of pain. My personality-development stopped somewhere in my teenage years when I retreated due to the abuse that I was suffering. And that's where my personal development ended and has since rotten away as well.

So how do I function as an adult, when my personality development is that of a teenage kid? I fraud everything. I fake behavior, I fake emotion, I jestermaxx, I have learned all these mannerisms to cope with life.

I feel like my entire life has become one big fraud, one big cope, to deal with the fact that my emotional state is completely repressed and my personality development stalled in my teenage years.

I need to discuss the insights of this shroom-trip with my therapists on Tuesday ngl.

I can't live on with frauding who I am, and coping with my failed inner-state.

It will be a massive humiliation for my ego, having to accept that I need to become a boy again and start developing who I am emotionally.
Instead of continuing on this path where I don't develop my boyish emotional state, but continue FRAUDING an adult emotional state.

It's no way of life, I won't ever be happy with this frauding, even though I can get success as it is perceived on the outside.
I know I will NEVER be happy on the inside going down this path.

On shrooms I feel like I become my own therapist. Except 10 times better because I truly know what goes in myself, what I feel, what I think.

• +1
Ikr

But the trip itself is always pleasant to say the least.
90% good thoughts, 10% bad ones.

I believe im not feeling okay cuz I need to trip once again to sort things out...

like a cautionary trip

• +1
Ikr

But the trip itself is always pleasant to say the least.
90% good thoughts, 10% bad ones.

I believe im not feeling okay cuz I need to trip once again to sort things out...

like a cautionary trip
Trips can be a reset, but also be careful when tripping ina bad headspace

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
its like i dont have this massive ego anymore which i try to protect at all cost. i realize how biased and irrational my views, beliefs but also feelings are. and how emotionally immature i really am normally, childish but in a bad way

absolutely brutal

i am extremely nonNT. (but I fraud it really well but then avoid social situations in which I feel uncomfortable to fraud)
Yeah but imagine being manipulated by a mushroom.

You won't eat the same.

You won't feel the same.

You won't think the same.

You'll feel her presence as she watches wanting for your submission.

Do you hear her?
Images 50

You'll awake in the wee hours cold sweat dripping from your brows Dreams of dreadfull cold. "THE FROST MOTHER MUSHROOM"
Download 35

As days turn to months your life begins to distort and change. Those dreams of terrible frost seem more real. Each night you spend asleep you seem to dream for longer and longer.

In time you'll learn to comunicate. Mabey you'll even love her. As she commands you too do her biding. You'll awake in a haze the sun beating down upon your shoulders. "How did I get here" You'll exclaim hands caked with feces spores spread amongst the field of manure.
Download 34

Again you'll sleep only to awake each year before the frost to seed and sow the mother mushrooms children.

Don't do shrooms retard.

Attachments

• download (33).jpeg
    download (33).jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
yeah I think we are all the same deep down but we have lots of toughts that cover those real intentions