Shut this place down

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Looksmaxxing knowledge should not be publicly available. Why create more competition for yourself??:feelspepo:

Looksmaxxing knowledge should not be publicly available. Why create more competition for yourself??:feelspepo:
Says the guy that's too lazy to even close his mouth and even breath normally.

U have less than 0 power here

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and LooksJourney
You have to be a cuck to have that mentality.

I have probably reached millions of people with my message about how Japanese girls are the best and you think i'm concerned in the slightest?

Not at all, because i'm JapanMAXXing (and I doubt there's anyone in the world who is as dedicated as I am) and there's plenty of waifus to go around.

You have to be a cuck to have that mentality.

I have probably reached millions of people with my message about how Japanese girls are the best and you think i'm concerned in the slightest?

Not at all, because i'm JapanMAXXing (and I doubt there's anyone in the world who is as dedicated as I am) and there's plenty of waifus to go around.
Do they even have estrogen?

This place is never going to be huge, and everyone on it is spread out far across the world. There is no competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, iamgoingtomakeit, GAY and 1 other person
This place is never going to be huge, and everyone on it is spread out far across the world. There is no competition.
Mostly genetics too. The best looking of us at the start will be the best looking after looksmaxing (USUALLY)

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Says the guy that's too lazy to even close his mouth and even breath normally.

U have less than 0 power here

Fuck off
You were born with the correct bone structure and did 0 to looksmax

Getting a haircut and going to the gym is bluepill normie tier looksmaxing

Fuck off
You were born with the correct bone structure and did 0 to looksmax

Getting a haircut and going to the gym is bluepill normie tier looksmaxing
Lol I guess you haven't read through the actual advice I give. I'm not some retarded bluepilled Chad that says JUST LIFT BRO

this

with the amount of normies in the world, its easy to hide in plain sight

We should shut down schools, libraries, quality informational web content and burn informative books as well, no one may better themselves but you, grow up boyo.

JFL @Mandiblecel what’s with all these Cuck posts about getting rid of competition? Stop being such a soggy puss.

Most ppl wont become chad or even chadlite

The competition is mostly low iq tardcels who wont do shit anyway.
Over on incels.me i used to get hate dms from this guy because i said neet was stupid and another guy sent me a dm saying even trying to ascend meant you were a normie fakecel.

On here its loads better but its clear most are larping and wont actually do anything to make their life better

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
True, but to be honest all this looksmaxxing advice honestly doesn't matter if you don't have the money to follow through with it. Not even 0.01% of guys here ascend.

This is the reason why there's no legit moneymaxxing advice out there. Everyone keeps it to themselves.

yeah (((shut it down)))

looksmaxing is cope
fag

Mewing is real, I will spread his wisdom till the day I die.