Sickness

N

noble_ayu

Iron
I have been going trough the various blogs and conversations on here, and iam genuinly disgusted by the peasantry and low iq. A bunch of broke losers obsessing about how pretty they are… mothefucker no one cares about your stupid hair or canthal tilt. Throughout history kings were the people with most money and influence. Your forefathers must be dissapointed for creating a bunch of looks obsessed femine men, Leave these things to the females. Be busy with creating generational wealth. And become a king. Then you would be a respectable men. No one respects broke peasants no matter how good you think you look…

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
u can leave whenever u want u know...
stop complaining

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PsychoDsk
unfortunately we no longer live in a world where that philosophy applies

delusional redpiller we don't live in the 1500s anymore.

-not everything is about wealth
-women can get wealthy themselves (they don't need you)
-no one has respect for wealthy men with status if they're ugly

delusional redpiller we don't live in the 1500s anymore.

-not everything is about wealth
-women can get wealthy themselves (they don't need you)
-no one has respect for wealthy men with status if they're ugly

Dumb Low iq peasant. This has nothing to do with what I posted.

Things like money and status are man made and using them to attract mates go against nature and in reality are inconsequential to our biology and is dysgenic.

We are returning to how it's always been and should be.

Lookism is a great thing for our race and the past 10,000 years have been a mistake.

Things like money and status are man made and using them to attract mates go against nature and in reality are inconsequential to our biology and is dysgenic.

We are returning to how it's always been and should be.

Lookism is a great thing for our race and the past 10,000 years have been a mistake.
The delusion is deeper than I tought. My friend you are not in tune with reality. Wether it’s man made or not. Doesn’t matter that’s the world we are born into. And it will never change till the end of our species. Trying to make up theories to validate their pathetic feminine behavior. RIDICULOUS.

The delusion is deeper than I tought. My friend you are not in tune with reality. Wether it’s man made or not. Doesn’t matter that’s the world we are born into. And it will never change till the end of our species. Trying to make up theories to validate their pathetic feminine behavior. RIDICULOUS.
Do you really think billionaires give a a fuck about their canthal tilt 😂😂😂 they don’t give a fuck. They run the world and are busy with ensuring their bloodline. Only lesser men are worried about such things. Thinking that such things will give them any importance in this world. But of course you should try to be the best looking guy you can be. But your absolute top priority should be figuring out how you can become whealthy.

Dumb Low iq peasant. This has nothing to do with what I posted.
good arguments

just become a millionaire and you will be chad!

• +1
Reactions: noble_ayu