Side effects of stacking mounjaro and furosemide?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Obviously 99.9999% of people here aren't licensed to give out advice but I was wondering from experience if anyone has stacked both of these together before?

The lengths that mfs will go to cuz they don't have self-control is wild. Like mounjaro isn't even a fat burner it's an appetite suppressant shit doesn't even speed up rate of fat loss jfl. Just dont be a fat fuck theorem.

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
The lengths that mfs will go to cuz they don't have self-control is wild. Like mounjaro isn't even a fat burner it's an appetite suppressant shit doesn't even speed up rate of fat loss jfl. Just dont be a fat fuck theorem.
Just ignore your biological urge to eat theory

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Just ignore your biological urge to eat theory
Probs cuz you're eating high carb, ideal way to leanmaxx is 1g/lb of bw in protein + good amt of healthy fats + moderate carbs only before you workout. I sometimes get that starvation feeling at night right before I sleep too, but I just drink zero sugar pepsi and I'm good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and bluestaxamz
I haven't used either (yet) but both have the same side effects such as dehydration and risk of hypotension. So stay hydrated and replenish your electrolytes and you should be alright. I plan on stacking these two when I want to look insane, goal is to maintain single digit body fat year round and use furosemide on special occasions for that extra dry and chiseled look.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Stitch your mouth

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
Stitch your mouth
Wolverine vs Deadpool - Fight Scene - X-Men Origins ...

deadpoolmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Roge