Side effects of surgery/fillers/botox etc.

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
This is a topic that not many people talk about.
Everyone immediately jumps to "get fillers, get jaw implants, get this, get that" when someone asks to be rated or posts a picture of themselves.

Screen Shot 2018 11 27 at 20515 PM

This guy had all of the above. Looks good right? Pretty handsome

What happens when shit goes south tho?

Screen Shot 2018 11 27 at 20524 PM

This happens.
Looks like a completely different person.
Ofcourse, there are surgeries that don't require maintenance such as rhino.

So before you all jump into getting surgery and everything, start by seeing what you can improve naturally first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, SeriousAscension, Never_Began and 1 other person
What did this guy do? he looks worse. ffs why do already handsome guys fuck up their faces.
I didn't even notice his nose in the first picture

What did this guy do? he looks worse. ffs why do already handsome guys fuck up their faces.
I didn't even notice his nose in the first picture

The first picture is after he got surgery. The 2nd picture is a while after surgery.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roge
The first picture is after he got surgery. The 2nd picture is a while after surgery.
That's pretty fucking crazy, but if it's just because he didn't get maintenance fillers then it's to be expected right? Or does he look worse now than before any surgeries?

I'd never get fillers or botox. Seriously chicks would rather sleep with a just average looking guy than a upper tier normie who looks fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4383 and 5 others
I'd never get fillers or botox. Seriously chicks would rather sleep with a just average looking guy than a upper tier normie who looks fake
It can be done right though and if anyone could pull it off it would be someone on here who knows a lot about harmony, psl etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Immanuel
It can be done right though and if anyone could pull it off it would be someone on here who knows a lot about harmony, psl etc.

Maybe but im yet to see someone who looks natural with this (altough haven't looked much into it). Faces just seem to look so platic after these procedures.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche, Extra Chromosome and mojopin
Maybe but im yet to see someone who looks natural with this (altough haven't looked much into it). Faces just seem to look so platic after these procedures.
guys are stupid with fillers, they try to replicate female stuff.
for a male less is more, and you need a good base to start with so you only add a little bit for that difference.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Unwanted, mojopin and 1 other person
There's been a few guys people have made threads about after jawline implants where they look really good, but then you look it up yourself and see how fake it just looks. Probably the most risky one to get is cheekbones because this is normally always accompanied by good forward development. Chin implants look odd too a lot of the time because people who get them normally have a narrow palate. Some times it makes a face though.

There's been a few guys people have made threads about after jawline implants where they look really good, but then you look it up yourself and see how fake it just looks. Probably the most risky one to get is cheekbones because this is normally always accompanied by good forward development. Chin implants look odd too a lot of the time because people who get them normally have a narrow palate. Some times it makes a face though.
View attachment 6330
you need a big mouth for a chin implant to look good, most surgerycels are plain retarded and understand nothing about looks,

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I’ve thought about surgery but I don’t think I could ever do it. I’d be too scared of my face getting even more fucked up tbh.

you need a big mouth for a chin implant to look good, most surgerycels are plain retarded and understand nothing about looks,
Exactly. When I finish my A Levels I’m saving up immediately to be treated by Mike Mew and get their appliances. If all I successful I’m make a replica biobloc appliance to sell to boyos on here

And longer philtrum too

This is basic psl harmony knowledge, everyone knows this

• +1
And longer philtrum too

This is basic psl harmony knowledge, everyone knows this
sad that the average normie who decides to get a surgery just goes into the ps office and asks "what's best for me?"

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Anyone who goes for a surgery should do his research well. Surgeries are more serious business than people might think (Coming from someone who just had an orthognathic surgery. That being said sometimes surgeries are the only way to fix things. But surgeries should be done only if you know they are going to fix some obvious issue. Not sure what this guy did? May be botox. If it is botox then his face would come back to normal after some time. It isn't invasive imo.

sad that the average normie who decides to get a surgery just goes into the ps office and asks "what's best for me?"

Yes and then the same normies use those bad examples to say that ps doesn't work

View attachment 6330
You can get similar results from just training your masseter ngl.

Thats not the samenperson look at the eyebrows nostrils and hair

Also the guy beneath has a broader chin and shorter philtrum
>What are fillers

:feelstastyman: iq
Yeah fillers for youre nostrils hair exist right lol

Thats not the samenperson look at the eyebrows nostrils and hair

That is the same person tho. He just doesn’t look the same because of fillers/botox fading and bloated face.

i have difficulties to comprehend the problem here...

its well known fillers have a very short lifespan so its not an unexpected sideeffect that the fillers arent in his face for enternity and he could just go there again and get a second session of fillers

he looked ugly before, then got fillers (upper pic) and with time he become ugly again (natural state as he looked before and 6month after the fillers injection - the pic below)

or do i miss sth here?

expected some real side effects like inflammation or even blindness which can occur in very rare cases when getting fillers

i have difficulties to comprehend the problem here...

its well known fillers have a very short lifespan so its not an unexpected sideeffect that the fillers arent in his face for enternity and he could just go there again and get a second session of fillers

he looked ugly before, then got fillers (upper pic) and with time he become ugly again (natural state as he looked before and 6month after the fillers injection - the pic below)

or do i miss sth here?

expected some real side effects like inflammation or even blindness which can occur in very rare cases when getting fillers
some guy on lookism injected it himself, he can maintain for asmuch as he wants

at some point in your thirties its over though ..
well if anyone isn't married by their mid thirties needs to rope lol, but i forgot it's so fucked up for the west, ogre

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Whats considered a big mouth?

Whats considered a big mouth?
if your mouth is wider than your chin or same width and you get an implant then it's okay, if your mouth is already smaller than your chin pre implant it's gonna look so damn fake

• +1
see the thing is that, fillers will go away, as they get brokedown, I have actually never wanted to get anything done other than get some wrinkles done, but After morphing my jaw slightly the difference is huge, its the only thing holding me back, Im defiantly considering fillers or jaw implants. There was a user on lookism who put on 8 syringes I believe to his jaw etc, And literally went from a normie (5 or so) to chadlite or high chadlite, he got a angular jaw, and hollow cheeks, while it costed something like 2k, and will go back to normal depending 8months or 1.5yrs. 2k a year to get more respect, be treated better etc, While it may not work on me or others still will do some sort of an improvement.

if your mouth is wider than your chin or same width and you get an implant then it's okay, if your mouth is already smaller than your chin pre implant it's gonna look so damn fake
As in the length of the lips?

In the second pic he has a worse haircut, worse eyebrows, wears glasses, didn‘t shave, the ligthing and the angle is worse than in the first pic. It also seems like he took the first pic in the morning or afternoon when he was fit and the second one late night before going to sleep. This is what happens if you let yourself go and don‘t fraud your pics.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, theropeking, mojopin and 1 other person
see the thing is that, fillers will go away, as they get brokedown, I have actually never wanted to get anything done other than get some wrinkles done, but After morphing my jaw slightly the difference is huge, its the only thing holding me back, Im defiantly considering fillers or jaw implants. There was a user on lookism who put on 8 syringes I believe to his jaw etc, And literally went from a normie (5 or so) to chadlite or high chadlite, he got a angular jaw, and hollow cheeks, while it costed something like 2k, and will go back to normal depending 8months or 1.5yrs. 2k a year to get more respect, be treated better etc, While it may not work on me or others still will do some sort of an improvement.

if you go to a skilled surgeon and dont belong to the unlucky 1 in a Million who goes blind during the procedures fillers are very safe and low effort

and in case the surgeon fucks it up he can give you another injection that will dissolve the filler material within a very short time...so there is no aesthetical risks

if you go to a skilled surgeon and dont belong to the unlucky 1 in a Million who goes blind during the procedures fillers are very safe and low effort

and in case the surgeon fucks it up he can give you another injection that will dissolve the filler material within a very short time...so there is no aesthetical risks
Ive herd of people going blind, I thought was when getting rid of black circles under eyes or am I incorrect?

Ive herd of certain products some last longer but cant get dissolved etc. But Im unsure of the outcome as In would the fillers make a 2-3mm difference? Prob cost alot tho but fuck it.

Ive herd of people going blind, I thought was when getting rid of black circles under eyes or am I incorrect?

Ive herd of certain products some last longer but cant get dissolved etc. But Im unsure of the outcome as In would the fillers make a 2-3mm difference? Prob cost alot tho but fuck it.

no bro it can happen everywhere on the face...its just more likely under the eyes because they are a lot more bloodvessels ... and if the doc accidentatly injects in the wrong blood vessel you will get permanent blind within 1-2 seconds...regardless of the region where he injects

however choose a skilled surgeon (AND DONT INJECT THAT SHIT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!) to minimize that problem. there is also special devices which lowers that risk to zero..forget the name though

no bro it can happen everywhere on the face...its just more likely under the eyes because they are a lot more bloodvessels ... and if the doc accidentatly injects in the wrong blood vessel you will get permanent blind within 1-2 seconds...regardless of the region where he injects

however choose a skilled surgeon (AND DONT INJECT THAT SHIT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!) to minimize that problem. there is also special devices which lowers that risk to zero..forget the name though
ahh that makes sense, should I be picky about which surgeon I go to the fillings, I have seen some good transformations using fillers, but they did use a good bit. but i suppose implants would be worse in a sense then fillers.

ahh that makes sense, should I be picky about which surgeon I go to the fillings, I have seen some good transformations using fillers, but they did use a good bit. but i suppose implants would be worse in a sense then fillers.

fillers are superior imo

low risk, fast, easily correctable

guys are stupid with fillers, they try to replicate female stuff.
for a male less is more, and you need a good base to start with so you only add a little bit for that difference.

Less is more for a STRAIGHT male. Gay guys are more likely to want to go over the top with these procedures. Fatter lips, more cartoony jaws etc. Trouble is if you use a surgeon most of whose male patients are gay, he's likely to have a different idea about aesthetics. Its the same with everything. Take haircuts. I once had my hair cut in the same salon my ex used - gay neighborhood, very camp stylists, mostly gay clients. Just wanted it short and choppy. Which they did, but still managed to make me look queer in the process somehow.

• +1
fillers are superior imo

low risk, fast, easily correctable
Ah cheers, I hope to get a good ish difference but im Unsure of the results but fuck it, I’ll save up a good bit, it will be next year before I have enough saved up.

Less is more for a STRAIGHT male. Gay guys are more likely to want to go over the top with these procedures. Fatter lips, more cartoony jaws etc. Trouble is if you use a surgeon most of whose male patients are gay, he's likely to have a different idea about aesthetics. Its the same with everything. Take haircuts. I once had my hair cut in the same salon my ex used - gay neighborhood, very camp stylists, mostly gay clients. Just wanted it short and choppy. Which they did, but still managed to make me look queer in the process somehow.
I think for males, just some ontop of your already existing zygomatic bone and eye area enough to make a big difference, maybe a little bit to give a chin a square look if it isn't
but the thing is you need to be average with a good base for it to look natural, in my case Ialready have wide zygos and hollow cheeks, so a little bit more filler just to enhance it, and maybe maybe something around eye area

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Ah cheers, I hope to get a good ish difference but im Unsure of the results but fuck it, I’ll save up a good bit, it will be next year before I have enough saved up.

saved up?

its quite cheap bro..

like i can get under eye filler for less than 200 bucks here in germany

saved up?

its quite cheap bro..

like i can get under eye filler for less than 200 bucks here in germany
plan on spending alot for filler here 400 for 1cc and If going id like to really improve jaw etc so it would be nearly 2k id say.

plan on spending alot for filler here 400 for 1cc and If going id like to really improve jaw etc so it would be nearly 2k id say.

kk bro...what kind of fillers you need for jaw? they use longerlasting and harder ones for that region right?

kk bro...what kind of fillers you need for jaw? they use longerlasting and harder ones for that region right?
ah yes, most likely Radiesse, Id say.

cool but the posted example in the op did fillers in several regions right?

which one exactly
If i understand you, Yes I believe so, that transformation is very good but does use alot of injects but I suppose you could do 3 injections then get the rest, or do it all at once. none the less id be happy with some sort of result like that or less even.

If i understand you, Yes I believe so, that transformation is very good but does use alot of injects but I suppose you could do 3 injections then get the rest, or do it all at once. none the less id be happy with some sort of result like that or less even.

but in what region did he get filler bro?

jawline, under eyes, zygo arch??

This is a topic that not many people talk about.
Everyone immediately jumps to "get fillers, get jaw implants, get this, get that" when someone asks to be rated or posts a picture of themselves.

View attachment 6328

This guy had all of the above. Looks good right? Pretty handsome

What happens when shit goes south tho?

View attachment 6329

This happens.
Looks like a completely different person.
Ofcourse, there are surgeries that don't require maintenance such as rhino.

So before you all jump into getting surgery and everything, start by seeing what you can improve naturally first.

Another dumb post without any context where the lighting, filters, facial expression, and picture quality are different.That's why in a true before/after photo as provided by a plastic surgeon, you see the comparison where all of these variables are unchanged.

So before you try to force us to jump conclusions, start by providing the FULL story and accurate pictures instead of some dumbfuckery like this.
ah yes, most likely Radiesse, Id say.

View attachment 6365

Just note that getting this much filler in the jaw will become prohibitively expensive to maintain. I can guarantee you to recieve this result, the man pictured recieved AT LEAST 2-3 syringes each side, for a total of 4 to 6 syringes at roughly 1000 each (after discounts/etc) for a grand total of 4-6 dollars. The lifespan is often cited as up to 2 years, but during that 2 year period it definitely decays. For almost the same price, you could have jaw angle implants.

Last edited: