Side effects of surgery/fillers/botox etc.

ngl chris this is a fake. #1 why would he have a worse camera #2 even if his face did degrade a lot the ENTIRE proportions are different not just the surgery parts and parts that could be affected. What was the point of this?

Another dumb post without any context where the lighting, filters, facial expression, and picture quality are different.That's why in a true before/after photo as provided by a plastic surgeon, you see the comparison where all of these variables are unchanged.

So before you try to force us to jump conclusions, start by providing the FULL story and accurate pictures instead of some dumbfuckery like this.

Just note that getting this much filler in the jaw will become prohibitively expensive to maintain. I can guarantee you to recieve this result, the man pictured recieved AT LEAST 2-3 syringes each side, for a total of 4 to 6 syringes at roughly 1000 each (after discounts/etc) for a grand total of 4-6 dollars. The lifespan is often cited as up to 2 years, but during that 2 year period it definitely decays. For almost the same price, you could have jaw angle implants.
the best cost effective thing to do is zygos fillers, legit huge difference and not much expensive

the best cost effective thing to do is zygos fillers, legit huge difference and not much expensive

I agree. I have 1 syringe of Voluma in each cheek and it looks very good.

The purpose is to have cheekbones. The fillers in my jaw were not as fruitful and only improved the profile view (ie the gonial angle), but in order to have more width in the frontal view as the result picture posted earlier in this thread, I have been told that it could be done but prohibitively expensive.
do you mind showing pics? also how much ££?

Sorry, I don't wish to share pictures, but you will have to trust my jaw and cheek from a profile and 3/4 view looks very good. The jaw still lacks width from the frontal view and I am in the process of getting consultations for that.

The cost is 1200 per syringe from my surgeon, so with cheeks and jaw total I have 4 (or maybe 5??) syringes for a total cost of 6000. Like I mentioned, I wish to get jaw implants to so that I don't have any further need for jaw fillers. I also have under eye fillers that I would also say are well worth the money and only 800 for both eyes.

You are just going to have to trust me on all of these. Maybe when my final transformation is complete would I post pictures.

Last edited:
The purpose is to have cheekbones. The fillers in my jaw were not as fruitful and only improved the profile view (ie the gonial angle), but in order to have more width in the frontal view as the result picture posted earlier in this thread, I have been told that it could be done but prohibitively expensive.

Sorry, I don't wish to share pictures, but you will have to trust my jaw and cheek from a profile and 3/4 view looks very good. The jaw still lacks width from the frontal view and I am in the process of getting consultations for that.

The cost is 1200 per syringe from my surgeon, so with cheeks and jaw total I have 4 (or maybe 5??) syringes for a total cost of 6000. Like I mentioned, I wish to get jaw implants to so that I don't have any further need for jaw fillers. I also have under eye fillers that I would also say are well worth the money and only 800 for both eyes.

You are just going to have to trust me on all of these. Maybe when my final transformation is complete would I post pictures.
can you hide your eyes and lower jaw and show me your ogee curve, im very curious.

Another dumb post without any context where the lighting, filters, facial expression, and picture quality are different.That's why in a true before/after photo as provided by a plastic surgeon, you see the comparison where all of these variables are unchanged.

So before you try to force us to jump conclusions, start by providing the FULL story and accurate pictures instead of some dumbfuckery like this.

Just note that getting this much filler in the jaw will become prohibitively expensive to maintain. I can guarantee you to recieve this result, the man pictured recieved AT LEAST 2-3 syringes each side, for a total of 4 to 6 syringes at roughly 1000 each (after discounts/etc) for a grand total of 4-6 dollars. The lifespan is often cited as up to 2 years, but during that 2 year period it definitely decays. For almost the same price, you could have jaw angle implants.
Ah yes, custom jaw implants are very dear plus in Europe there almost un heard of, very hard to get any info at all unlike in America, a surgeon I know has a deal 6syringes for 1.7k, also I would prob get a syringe in my cheekbones as I already have high ish cheekbones, I get a hollow affect in my cheeks but they get a lot better when I clinch my jaw. But I get what you are saying. I could prob topup the filler every 6 months or so.

can you hide your eyes and lower jaw and show me your ogee curve, im very curious.
Ill perhaps PM you them in due time. Can anyone else vouch for you that you won't share my pictures anywhere else?

breaking news u need to keep up with fillers for the shape to hold

wow

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
From Chad to Incel JFL

B R U T A L

JFL if you think fillers don't become mashed potatoes within a few months.
The idea of replicating hard bone with a material that deteriorates over time is fucking retarded and people who promote this idea should be hanged imo.

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666
Why would you get fillers if they disappear within a couple of months? Get jaw and chin implants and your looks will improve significantly:

Why would you get fillers if they disappear within a couple of months? Get jaw and chin implants and your looks will improve significantly:

Implants are really dear, 15k ish, fillers aren’t that expensive plus I’ve seen some transformations the same with implants would you rather wait 4 years to get implants (getting oldier btw) or Get fillers within the year?

Implants are really dear, 15k ish, fillers aren’t that expensive plus I’ve seen some transformations the same with implants would you rather wait 4 years to get implants (getting oldier btw) or Get fillers within the year?
You can get great results with fillers, but then again they are only temporary. Personally, I would feel very discontent by the fact hat I would have to get new fillers every year. In addition to that fillers aren't that much cheaper. Jaw fillers cost around 2000USD. Keep in mind that you have to do this every year. A chin implant only costs around 3k USD. If you get a jaw implant it will cost more since it's more complex. However, if you add up the years it's cheaper to get implants than fillers.

How old are you? Your face probably won't change much if you're older than twenty or older. Personally, I have not experienced any improvements with mewing and I have not seen any other people improve with this method. It's usually just placebo.

You can get great results with fillers, but then again they are only temporary. Personally, I would feel very discontent by the fact hat I would have to get new fillers every year. In addition to that fillers aren't that much cheaper. Jaw fillers cost around 2000USD. Keep in mind that you have to do this every year. A chin implant only costs around 3k USD. If you get a jaw implant it will cost more since it's more complex. However, if you add up the years it's cheaper to get implants than fillers.

How old are you? Your face probably won't change much if you're older than twenty or older. Personally, I have not experienced any improvements with mewing and I have not seen any other people improve with this method. It's usually just placebo.
Yea I know they get dearer overtime then jaw implants I’m 19, currently only thing really holding me back is my jaw, I think fillers are just the best idea till I get a full time job tbh. If you look back I posted a jaw before and after pick with fillers.

Yea I know they get dearer overtime then jaw implants I’m 19, currently only thing really holding me back is my jaw, I think fillers are just the best idea till I get a full time job tbh. If you look back I posted a jaw before and after pick with fillers.
Fillers cost like 2k USD. Save up the money and then buy implants.

Fillers cost like 2k USD. Save up the money and then buy implants.
Yea I know they cost about that, tbh I’d rather get fillers till I get a full time job, currently in college for a good enough paying job when I get out, although I could possibly next year after Get the fillers save up, I think anyways get fillers and see how they look. But problem about jaw implants is that you can’t find anything about them in Europe. Where I live.

For everyone's information, there is no single cost to fillers and they are usually always priced per syringe. Larger areas of volume (such as the jaw, chin, cheeks) will naturally require more syringes and thus cost more. The fillers with longer durations (such as Voluma, Radiese, Sculptra) also tend to have a higher cost, which in the USA, will usually be over 1k PER SYRINGE.

As far as efficacy, the length that a filler will last is based upon the filler itself, how fast your body metabolizes it, as well as the area injected, since areas with more movement tend to last less long. I have not been able to get a straight answer from several doctors on the following topic, but it's not like a filler with a 6 month expected lifetime is going to look 100% filled up until 12 months and then the very next day (12 months + 1 day), completely deflate. I get the impression that they usually overstate the longevity of the filler, such that a filler that "lasts 1 year" really means "lasts at 100% for 8 to 9 good months before gradually (perhaps linearly or at a logarithmic rate) decreasing over the next few months and still looking decent up until 1 year".

As far as what fillers are effective for what areas, my opinion is that for the tear troughs and the cheeks, they are perfect solutions. For the tear troughs, it usually only requires half a syringe per eye at a total cost of 600-800 and lasts around 6-9 months. For the cheeks, it usually requires a syringe per cheek at a total cost of 1600-2400 and last for one or two years. In both cases, the results can (if properly injected) look very good and natural and provide the same results as implants without the risks of surgery (though there still all risks that are often not stated, unfortunately). However, the jaw (including chin) is a much harder area to fill and requires much more filler and still doesn't seem to mimic the look of a naturally strong jawbone, usually lacking sharpness and volume that only implants can provide.

For everyone's information, there is no single cost to fillers and they are usually always priced per syringe. Larger areas of volume (such as the jaw, chin, cheeks) will naturally require more syringes and thus cost more. The fillers with longer durations (such as Voluma, Radiese, Sculptra) also tend to have a higher cost, which in the USA, will usually be over 1k PER SYRINGE.

As far as efficacy, the length that a filler will last is based upon the filler itself, how fast your body metabolizes it, as well as the area injected, since areas with more movement tend to last less long. I have not been able to get a straight answer from several doctors on the following topic, but it's not like a filler with a 6 month expected lifetime is going to look 100% filled up until 12 months and then the very next day (12 months + 1 day), completely deflate. I get the impression that they usually overstate the longevity of the filler, such that a filler that "lasts 1 year" really means "lasts at 100% for 8 to 9 good months before gradually (perhaps linearly or at a logarithmic rate) decreasing over the next few months and still looking decent up until 1 year".

As far as what fillers are effective for what areas, my opinion is that for the tear troughs and the cheeks, they are perfect solutions. For the tear troughs, it usually only requires half a syringe per eye at a total cost of 600-800 and lasts around 6-9 months. For the cheeks, it usually requires a syringe per cheek at a total cost of 1600-2400 and last for one or two years. In both cases, the results can (if properly injected) look very good and natural and provide the same results as implants without the risks of surgery (though there still all risks that are often not stated, unfortunately). However, the jaw (including chin) is a much harder area to fill and requires much more filler and still doesn't seem to mimic the look of a naturally strong jawbone, usually lacking sharpness and volume that only implants can provide.
The thing with these is you need to find a good male doctor who does masculine stuff, most patients are gay and they get theirs overdone by females

The thing with these is you need to find a good male doctor who does masculine stuff, most patients are gay and they get theirs overdone by females
I don't think that is necessarily true as I am sure there are many female injectors who understand the difference in male vs female aesthetics.

I don't think that is necessarily true as I am sure there are many female injectors who understand the difference in male vs female aesthetics.
did you tell the doctor where to inject for masculine results, cause everytime i see pics or videos they look fake female-iosh

did you tell the doctor where to inject for masculine results, cause everytime i see pics or videos they look fake female-iosh
I have had both a male and female do them. Both were good, but the female actually had a lengthy discussion with me about how she does it differently in males and even drew lines on myself and my photos to show the differences she was explaining, and assured me she would do not make my cheeks look too feminine, all of this without me specifically voicing this concern.

I would still prefer a male as you are saying, but if you do choose a female and she doesn't offer this information on her own, you can always voice this concern and see how she responds.