Side Profile Ascension

Terry Mcginnis

Terry Mcginnis

Bronze
Joined
Jul 28, 2025
Posts
305
Reputation
115
1 Year Side Profile Ascension. Ik different angles blah blah but I think it mogs.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3505.png
    IMG_3505.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9854.jpeg
    IMG_9854.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
1 Year Side Profile Ascension. Ik different angles blah blah but I think it mogs.
nah its the same, just different angles, and lighting. you got bimaxillary protrusion and recession lower third
 
  • +1
Reactions: binladen
nah its the same, just different angles, and lighting. you got bimaxillary protrusion and recession lower third
I’m pretty sure 2nd pic was when i still had braces so my upper lip was a bit forward but i get what u mean. Idk what you mean with the “you got lower third recession”
 
I’m pretty sure 2nd pic was when i still had braces so my upper lip was a bit forward but i get what u mean. Idk what you mean with the “you got lower third recession”
lower third not prominent also recessed, not death tier, still recessed, but biggest flaw is still development and bimaxillary protrusion also lip potrusion
 
lower third not prominent also recessed, not death tier, still recessed, but biggest flaw is still development and bimaxillary protrusion also lip potrusion
any positives:feelswhy:
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
106
bprizzgod6767
B
biggestchudever
Replies
0
Views
18
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
Replies
0
Views
20
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
wecouldbelegendary
Replies
12
Views
208
wecouldbelegendary
wecouldbelegendary
LooksmaxGman
Replies
4
Views
110
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top